What's your perfect morning bread user?

What's your perfect morning bread user?
me, pic related
standalone or with anything on it
especially when the bottom is toasty, crystalized and shining with its oil

OwO

i don't spend a third of my daily calories for breakfast.

but there are 3 meals in a day so why not?

because i don't need 30 percent of my food to be before noon?

i haven't worked anything up yet, that's just walking around my house and taking the bus

also bread? why? that's a nothing carb

Tie between cornbread muffins and buttermilk biscuits.

it's after you've been fasting for 6-8 hours.

you need to smash on some food and especially a good amount of water in hte morning

idk about you but i don't wake up starving for bread

>not having a 4 hour feed window with a 20 hour fast.

Get on my level.

>fasting for 6-8 hours.
>fasting
>6-8 hours
Jesus how fucking fat are you?

I can vouch for the intermittent fasting/OMAD guys. It's the only way to fly. Especially on a cut. And no not for breakfast, usually between 3:30-8 pm. Water in the morning is good though.

>you need to
Says who? Based on what evidence?

eat a big breakfast, skip lunch.
meals should have very little fat in them.
that way your body keeps its blood sugar levels stable as it digests the carbs. a fatty diet causes a blood sugar crash and extreme hunger.

Baguette slice with herb butter! Maybe with a poached egg

my mistake, fatty diet causes glucose intolerance.. so people with high fat diets have higher blood sugar, because the sugar isn't getting in the cells to satiate hunger, because insulin isn't being released or isn't working right in the blood, probably because of all the fat in there.

Croissants are my most favorite, but I've developed a fondness for senorita bread as well, pic related

is the senorita bread and spanish bread the same?
it seems like so to me when i look it up on googol
and spanish bread around here is commonly kinda too sweet for my early morning fill

I usually make toast with heidelberg bread. Cracked wheat or whole wheat. Tonight I got this ezekiel bread to try.

Jesus bread is pretty decent. Its funny if you look up the next bible verse after where they got the recipe it says to bake the bread by burning human shit and then give it to your enemies to curse them.

Are those mini popovers?

Broscience. Fat makes you full.

if you're eating less than 24 hours into a fast; you are not fasting.

2-4 days is good once a month or so.

>have fasted so much I can go 4-5 days without even noticing it

That is when you start feeling sluggish

Stop pretending to be a stupid person, grain merchant.

Fat doesn't affect blood sugar anywhere close to carbohydrates.

Yep, it's the same. The bakery I buy them from isn't as sweet as it is buttery. They're a bit sweet, but not much. The flavor of these is more buttery than anything. Which is probably why I like them almost as much as croissants.

afaik, no. its different from a popover
popovers has eggs on its recipe while bonete dont, if the recipe i found on googel is correct...
Ohh, im envy
last good spanish bread i ate that is perfect with a bit of cheese on it is miles away.

what about the second breakfast? the snacks? the alcohol?

>What's your perfect morning bread user?
mozzarella sticks

>breakfast
>break fast
>fast

He's not wrong you know

>tfw when I can make my own Brioche by hand from scratch
>tfw I can eat like a fucking King even though I'm a peasant, all because I can bake and cook.

Brioche is the best breakfast bread.