What went wrong?

What went wrong?

diablo has a great flavor though. It's not insanely spicy though but all the taco bell sauces are on the weaker side.

Fire has a better flavor and kick

There is a slight aftertaste of detergent for me, almost soapy. Also it isn't hot, which is the point of the sauce.

Also, fire sauce actually tastes really good, even if it totally lacks heat. Hard to compete with it.

They stopped carrying the verde.

just get some of this shit

You're retarded. Diablo is useless because it's not that spicy and it tastes like shit.

I have some of that shit but I don't carry it with me Taco Bell and don't always bring my food back home to eat.

I've found that Diablo works really well with the shredded chicken quesaritos and mini quesidillas.
Other than that it's fire all the way.

Is this real?

Yes totally legit I got 2 with my meximelt today

Look at this fag who doesn't carry around his own assortment of sauces everywhere he goes, what a dumbass

Anyone tried breakfast salsa? I dont wanna

>people with no sauce briefcase

Look at this American.

This. It's only as spicy as tabasco but better flavor.

it really doesnt have a good flavor though and doesnt go well with any of the food
Verde was better

It tasted like watery corn syrup with some capsaicin from a lab.

Fire is still top dog

You're right. Im pretty weak when it comes to shit like spicy wings, but the fire taco bell sauce is still to mild for me. It's always seemed real odd to me that a Mexican themed fast food place would have such mild hot sauces.

They dropped the volcano menu.

Probably the worst business decision in the last decade.

Everything other than "hot" tastes like shit. None of them are particularly spicy so I go with the one that tastes the best.

Man, diablo must really suck then because the fires sauce tastes pretty lame.

Dell taco has the same issue. Thier second hottest is the tastiest.

Why does the quesadilla sauce taste so good?

my nig, i always get my quasimodos w xtra j sauce

meme marketing that appeals to the lowest common denominator
>get on my level
>call me
>betcha can’t handle me
Xd

>meme marketing
>filename

lol wut

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY VOLCANO NACHOS AND VOLCANO TACO YOU FUCKING IDIOT TACOBELL, BRING THAT SHIT THE FUCK BACK OR AT LEAST KEEP THE SAUCE ON HAND AND LET ME ORDER IT EXTRA, FUCK YOU TACO BELL

Reminds me of the time in Colorado I saw an old guy with a hot sauce bottle on his belt.

Based user here

My man, my simple wish is for a hotter "hot"

I'm thinking about getting taco bell again today but want to try something new off the menu, any suggestions?

beefy nacho burrito

get a 7 layer, grilled. easy and good.

I will user, and I'll post a pic when I get it

okay i guess. i know what it looks like, i order it like once a week.