How do I lose weight but continue to drink like a piece of shit?

How do I lose weight but continue to drink like a piece of shit?

Stop eating carbs

Thank u dad

>implying that drinking carbs is ok

Switch to a diet of everclear and multivitamins

i lost 40 lbs that way

Vodka and chicken

Liquor, don't drink beer like a girl

cocaine and pure protein

I shall try that

Don't drink it unles its clear enough to see your mistakes through

Australia might be taxed up the ass from birth to the grave, but we have low-carb beer atleast.

Get on that shit!

Go to the gym. Instead of water in your bottle, have vodka.

Cut out all solids. Sustain yourself by heavy drinking and cigarettes.

Cut off your leg.

That's his point. He's already getting plenty of carbs from drinking.

Also exercise op, lots of exercise. An hour of lifting and a half hour of cardio a day and it will melt off.

loosing weight and drinking don't mix but the best you can do is reduce your carbohydrate intake to a absolute minimum, drink light beer, dry whine and avoid frou-frou drinks, avoid all corn, bread, potato, pasta, pizza, sugar etc. good luck

Hey, stupid, ugly, fat piece of shit. Guess what? Remember those extra calories you ate the other day?? Also remember how the number on the scale isn't as low as you'd like??? WELL they're fucking correlated, you huge whale. Maybe you should stop stuffing your face like a fat little piggy and actually do what you set out to do. You're a failure for thinking you can get away with eating all that. Just because no one saw you do it doesn't mean they won't see the pounds added tomorrow. You can't win by keeping this up. Drink some water and fucking get over this eating fetish you have. You're a fucking cow, I swear to god. You fat fuck, you are only a fetish to people. No one want someone that fucking fat unless you're a novelty fetish for them. They don't love you, they just want to get their rocks off.
Put down the fucking fork, look at that nasty double chin, those massive thighs touching, the rolls all over your body. No one can love that, and why should they?? You are just a fat fucking fetish. It’s a miracle you havent just sold yourself in to sexual slavery, you fat, ugly, useless, miserable pig.

just stop eating solid food for like a month and you'll be surprised by the results

Stop drinking retard do ketamine or something

Stop eating garbage food and drink spirits with 0 sugar coke.
I did this for years, I also worked out.
I eventually got my drinking down to a 1 liter bottle of Bourbon or Rum on friday nights only.

Does this work? I would probably guess that it doesnt. Ive been in the same boat as OP for like 10 years now.. Ive been trying to be gay so i want to be skinny and im an alcoholic.. Weird spot but i have myself together better than it sounds like, im not weird like it sounds like.. long story involved. I have tried all kinds of weird shit to loose weight while being an alkie while being lazy. Nothing really works.. you just have to choose one or the other. Trying to excercise while being an alkie is like having an axe split you right down the middle. It causes your health to deteriorate much more quickly because people have stores of energy involved in their lifestyle and psychology that they arent aware of. Youll wind up looking like amy winehouse.. and trust me it HURTS, its like having the flu all the time.. You just have to choose one or the other. Thats what im going to do. You can seriously fuck your health up trying to do 2 contradicting things like that. I have put some severe wear on my organs from doing that.. It dissipates your energy in a weird and severe way. If your energy gets out of whack your health gets out of whack.

>t. dumb fatass that's adept at making excuses for why he still won't take responsibility over his life