Gas Station Food General

So Veeky Forums what's the best gas station food? For me it's 711's Go Go Taquitos

For me, It's the diarrhea

Gas Station hot dogs are always surprisingly tasty

Wawa subs.

Memes aside, these are just great. They've turned a drunk disaster night; and a too-early drive; around to a good time.

Crunchy grease containing goopy fatty grease, a day's worth of food for $3, hell yeah.

Get over it.

When i was a kid i gucking lived for those big bites with chili and cheese.
I had one about 2 years ago for the first time in 15 years. It was heavenly nostalgic (and tasty).
I feel bad for the week stomached.

hunt bothers pizza is pretty good for gas station pie. I really like the sauce they use

Whatever's been sitting out for the right amount of time really.

Can't go wrong with nachos. Also a buffalo chicken roller on a bun with toppings is solid.

Me? I like crab legs.

epic, really
but seriously fuck digestlets

Richfag

we don't always need generals

but i gotta go with . if you can't get a real grill, the grill thing is pretty good alternative. I splurged on a novelty one for my house.

Gas station near me is part breakfast place and run by asians. For some fucking reason they sell calzones as well. They do this thing where you can pick a meat then buy a bag of chips from the gas station part and have an engineered beefy crunch calzone rip off. You can add whatever the fuck you want because its a set price of $4. Saw someone request fajita steak jalapeno hotdog queso hot cheeto one once

I just had these a few days ago and they are delicious. Chicken is best.

Who else QT Kitchen here?

quick trips egg rolls are actually pretty good imo

Maverik's sandwiches and wraps are good. I lived off of those fucking sodium bombs when I worked graveyard shifts as a mechanic in a railyard.

spam musubi

I just get some Ben and Jerry's and pork rinds or something
From the like, prepared stuff, the sandwiches are really the only safe option

hoagies*

Buffalo chicken ranch roller smothered in nacho cheese and chili, topped generously with jalapenos and onions all on a hot dog bun.
Also the cheesy pepper jack tornados are great. Used to work at a Super America.

$1 meat pies at the new servo near me, where else can you get 700 tasty calories for that. Gotta love aggressive new companies causing havoc

+1

>reddit spacing
>incorrect use of semicolons and commas
kys

Allsup's burritos whenever I'm in New Mexico. Greatest shit in the world.
Otherwise I stick to Kwik Trip's spicy chicken sandwich if they got on on the rack. Chicken sandwich or cheeseburger if nothing else.

There was a gas station near my parent's house that had these pretty good breakfast sandwiches.

A fresh corn dog. The rarest of gas station delicacies.

Some of the best fried chicken I've ever had came out of some random gas station in North Carolina.

Who here /f'real/?
I get one before every road trip now.

>tfw no qt kitchen

>a day's worth of food for $3

I am a rail and that is nowhere near a days worth of food.

I'd need at least $6 worth of sev taquitos to do that.

I wanted the Cinnabon flavoured one but couldn’t handle the fact that a 16 oz one had 76 g of sugar.

>Gas Station
>711
Just call them "Foods of questionable quality".

Also, what the fuck is with this "You seem to have mistyped the captcha" bullshit. ITS A CHECK MARK

that's my favorite as well, so tasty

PROTIP: If you wanna check out the inside, there's a button to open it underneath the monitor on the right side.

Fuckin' solid.
>tfw my dad is a quiktrip big wig so I get free stuff
Feels Goodman.

I love when Sheetz has these for 99 cents on some days, my office is right next door to a sheetz and I drink like 5 of them. I never buy them at full price.

Also the chicken wraps at sheetz are good.

Check it out guys we got a Veeky Forums badass here

Gas station crab legs? Wtf

Sheetz

Yeah I prefer the movie theater crab legs myself.

Yo I used to eat these all the time in college. Thanks for the blast from the past.

How are you not dead? what is that like 300g of sugar?

How much do you weigh?

Big bite

Yeah, they don't rent anvils at the gas station, fucking faggots
Exxon by me has pic related in it, they're fucking tendies are surprisingly better than every fast food joints tendies
Also their honey biscuits are dank AF

Some KKCs recently opened near me and it's surprisingly good quality.
They also deliver, which is nice.

samefag

>they deliver
Ok now I'm jealous

that fontina cheese tho...

The black mango iced tea from QuikTrip is godly

The frozen chocolate drink is good too, especially mixed with the frozen cappuccino + caramel latte. Basically a mocha frappe for 1/4 the price and double the amount of Starbucks.

I always go to a speedway and get these breaded sort of hotdog things, off the same sort of rack like OP. They are mildly spicy.

I put that nacho cheese on them.

And it's chicken

>I always go to a speedway and get these breaded sort of hotdog things
The Cheeseburger rollerbites?

>And it's chicken
Might be the chicken & cheese tornados. Those are pretty gud.

I get frozen taquitos, deep fry them, drizzle with hot sauce, then dip them in cheese dip.
It's the ultimate baked/drunk food.
I would not recommend deep frying under the influence though so you might want to skip that step if you're already hammered.

>he's never worked wasted in a kitchen
Fucking youngfags

i'll eat just about damn near anything, but usually get gas and indigestion. "Digestlet" is fucking retarded but I get it, fuck tummy trouble.

I always end up dropping shit because my motor control goes completely out the window after a certain point :(
Don't want to waste something or end up dropping my knife onto my foot.

>waaaahh
>my motor control
Sack the fuck up Susie

>General

These, with plain yellow mustard. The Stripes ones are good too.

plebs

I live in hawaii and can confirm that these are the bomb. I wonder why i never saw them on the mainland.

7/11 used to have some pretty good johnsovill pepper sausages, but the ones near me stopped carrying them.

A man of taste

Kabana with pepper, squeezed lemon, and chilli flakes.

this

johnsonville are the best hotdogs they have. but the faggots at corporate stopped selling them nation wide. those were the only hotdogs I could eat without ketchup and still taste good. they also sadly had them in one size.

One of the benefits of the midwest

Casey's?

Is that Godfather pizza? It's cafeteria tier

aye
no

Is that real corn tortilla?

It's 7-11, what do you think?

Not often, but sometimes I get one of these.

Eating only rye chips is the original reddit-tier meme of the century and you've both fallen deep into disgusting plebbery.

I use to live off the chili dogs back when I worked for one

I hardly eat fast food or eat out. My meals are usually made from fresh ingredients and I eat in small portions. Whenever I eat out I get stomach problems because I'm not used to eating calorie dense foods in large portions. If I ate fast food every week then I would probably be more resilient to gas station food :)

Did I know what?

i liked the tornodoes when they use to have them. probably my favorite.