Clear bottle=shit
32 oz. brown bottle=breddy gud
How to drink:
Remove cap
Tilt opening into mouth
Swallow
Lime is for faggots who don't actually like beer

>how do i drink corona?
only in social settings with groups of loud people who rarely drink. it's their "party beer"

You need familia for Corona

Anyone else prefer Corona over Budweiser and Coors light? The hick patrol tend to shit on Corona for being mexican, but it's still less shitty than the alternatives.

>Lube neck of bottle with peanut oil
>Remove cap
>Insert neck of bottle into anus
>Stand on head
>Flex colon to allow liquid to fill cavity
>Repeat for desired effect

kek

Anything, aslong as it ain't that piss water

You don't.

Throw a shot of bacardi limon and a lime in it.

Not a fan of Corona, but my local bar is a mexican restaurant and they call it a "loaded corona". My bartender pours about 1.5 shots in it and you turn it upside down to mix up the booze and beer. $3 during happy hour. Over 2 shots worth of total alcohol and it tastes pretty good, especially on a hot day. They work pretty well.

Corona: the official beer of "well it was offered to me and I don't want to look like a snob so I guess I'll drink it"

Pour it down the sink and grab a modelo

be under 16 and/or a little girl

Beaner beer is superior to domestics and only slightly more $ in Cali. Hangovers are tolerable too. Fuck tecate tho

>how do i drink corona?
remove cap, pour down drain. it's boring, inoffensive and painfully plain and is guaranteed to be skunked if you don't buy cans. Modelo is a better mexican import, and if the clerk at your beer store is competent, he can direct you to better beers.

>Lime is for faggots who don't actually like beer
unironically this

They make you put a lime in it because it’s not very good.

you don't really drink a corona. you kind of suffer through it. real coronas from mexico aren't bad. the USA version sucks

Same thing with orange slices in Blue Moon

This isn't what I would consider a sipping beer, but it's good for parties where you just want to drink a lot of beer without actually tasting it. Good for drinking games and with cheap greasy food

you damn right
Negro Modelo
and Pacifico is alright too

I liked corona when i was 18. It's like the frozen meal of beers.

If your beer needs a lime or anything other than itself to be good then it's a shit beer.

Corona is a bit weird in that it is very shit without lime, but pretty good with lime, and pairs better with lime than other lagers. It's a light, refreshing beer, good on hot days when you're doing yard work or grilling meats outside. I won't pretend it's "fancy" or any nonsense like that, but it has a time and a place where it can be enjoyable.

I probably wouldn't want a pecan porter or a strong ale when I'm outside in the heat.

>fuck tecate
No fuck you buddy

>take to toilet
>pour in
>look at how it looks exactly like piss

Corona doesn't taste of much, so the lime at least gives it some flavour.

It also has to be drunk ice-cold because when it warms up it just tastes like skunk water.

Basically it's a beer for people who don't like the taste of hops.

Corona is pretty foul, one of the few beers I actively dislike. Even the smell is bad.

This is highly accurate.

Make micheladas.

I like mine with clamato, worcestershire, tapatio, jugo maggi, lime juice, and tajín on the rim.

>putting fruit in your beer

I actually like corona light better. A few of those with lime and some comfy Mexican food is always a good time.

The lear bottle makes it skunky hence why the 40 oz familiar bottle is much tastier. Victoria is best cerveza them negra modelo.

Here's what you do OP. You jam the citrus down the neck of the bottle, then place your thumb over the top and turn said bottle upside down until the citrus wedge floats upwards towards the bottom. Once there slowly turn it back upright and slowly release your thumb directly into your friends face because they'll be some pressure and it's funny.

Then drink it.

I wouldn't buy Corona but I would drink them for free. They aren't very good so I would get something else OP.

Piss

It is amazing to me that this horse piss is still around. If a beer is in a clear bottle there is a problem. If a beer needs to be served at near freezing temperatures there is a problem. If that same beer requires the addition of a tsp of lime juice and a hunk of lime floating around in it to be palatable then it is time to find a new beer.

:^)

Corona tastes like cigarette water or piss. If you have to add limes to your drink to make it better, it's garbage.

>gin tastes like diesel fuel or turpentine. If you have to add bitters to your drink to make it better, it's garbage.

>Slice a fresh lime into thin wedges
>open the bottle
>drop a pinch of salt in
>wait for foam to go down a little
>pick a lime wedge, smash it a little, and slide it into the neck of the bottle
>push thumb tightly over opening
>slowly turn bottle upside down without removing thumb, thensowly return to upright position
>remove thumb from top of bottle
>enjoy
Corona isn’t very big on flavor, and it does have a tendency to go bad quickly, but damn is it refreshing. 10/10 beach drink.

Bring Bohemias instead

But I'll say this much about it. Corona is the Mexican equivalent of Miller, far from my first choice but it'll do in a pinch, and unlike bud I'd actually drink it

It's not really surprising when you think about how many people buy products for the image, advertising or name recognition rather than the taste.

Ah yes, Mexican Busch Light.