So I finally tried out pic related

So I finally tried out pic related.
It literally tasted like a much cheaper Jack's frozen pizza, but it costs twice as much. How is this shit so popular? Is it because of the packaging?
>5/10 because it's pizza

Pretty much the packaging, the hip name (Bessie's Revenge) and then the extended naming conventions (thick rich robust tomato sauce). Everything gives it an appearance like you're getting some underground pizza shops secret recipe, when in reality you're just getting a mass-produced frozen pie with a neat looking box.

Haven't tried it yet, and probably will never try it.
Wacky packaging is always a sign of an underwhelming product

The supreme is a bit better than the cheese. I agree with your 5/10 rating.

The pepperoni one is great, and they don't skimp on the pepperonis.

This thread again?
>frozen pizza

This Target brand of frozen pizza is the fucking bomb though. $5 and it tastes almost as good as a restaurant pizza.

Spinach and goat cheese is my favorite flavor. It actually looks like this when you cook it as well.

The same choice ones are really good. Easy the best frozen pizzas, besides Home Run Inn.

Sorry about your disability. It’s brave of you to post here

one bite, everybody knows the rules

if it's not the Supreme you're not getting your money's worth

the pepperoni variant looks unfit for human consumption

I can agree with this. I find a lot of the Archer Farms product to be really good, especially for being a store brand.

I've tried Pepperoni and Supreme so far.

Pepperoni was alright. Might be worth it if you have a coupon.
Supreme was average tier at best. Wouldn't buy again.

I grab the Supreme version when it goes on sale for $4.99 down from it's normal $7.99. Really the only thing that sets this apart are the toppings... pretty good for a frozen pizza... the peppers / sausage / pepp are big and good tasting.
I still dress it up with banana pepper rings, bacon bits and oregano though.

I like it because the box has a pop-out mustache that you can wear

Way too much oregano in their sauce. It ruins it.

Archer Farms is the best store brand aside from Kirkland.

>ameriscreams

The cheese isn't melted after you cook it? That's not a good sign.

When they are on sale for under $5 they are worth buying. Bessie's Revenge is the weakest and I prefer the Mambo Italiano(Meatballs and Pepperoni)