I bought 2 of these bitches tho

I bought 2 of these bitches tho

Why?

Now this is marketing

did you steal the other one

Make some and give us the play-by-play with pictures. I'm genuinely curious as to how much of a ripoff these things are.

/thread

I fully support this idea

Use them as a pizza topping.

You'll hear the REEEEE all the way at your house.

>Mite b good af though.

I'll pray for u OP

They taste nothing like cheetos, it's just fried mac and cheese with orange breading. Not bad, but nothing special. The Doritos loaded ones are pretty bad. It's just fried cheese that also doesn't taste like the chip.

What about the Burger King ones? Are they any good? Anyone tried them?

Tried this a while ago. Somehow, they managed to be even nastier than the ones at Burger King. But at least it's still better than those shitty loaded Doritos.

Yes, What this person said also applies to the BK ones

bad taste in food
abysmal capital-punishment-worthy taste in headphones

reviewbrah did a video on the flamin hot ones.

Fuck it, I am going balls deep. Wish me luck, anons! I'll get pictures.

Literally just 3 hours ago

still waiting

You'll be waiting awhile, sadly. I got my tablecloth in the wash and the dishwasher running a cycle. About 1 hour and 30 minutes.

/r/hailcorporate

That crust makes me sad.

The things we do for art. I supposed I -could- have mixed, proofed and tossed dough. But that wouldn't really be in the spirit.

Of course you did, you fat fuck

its so fucking good though

I could use this. I found it in my fridge. The bad news is that February was the sell date.

Aaaand, looking at the image again and the actual can that's fucking bulging and rusted. I'll leave that bitch for Steve1989...

just fucking bake the things and tell us how they taste

Wow, okay!

It's still cooling but looks better than I thought it would.

The mozzie sticks kind of ruined the aesthetic. If you could call it an aesthetic. I had to cut them in half to fit them in. The Mac-and-Cheetos actually came out looking nice. I actually pre-baked those a little. Getting it into the oven without a peel was a nightmare. I just put the crust in the freezer to make it a little easier. There was a little trouble regulating the temperature but I was on it.

The fuck is this shit?
Science has gone way top far this time.

what the fuck

Tastes okay too.

You took two hours and a half to put readymade stuff on top of a readymade pizza and undercook it ? Do you have cerebral palsy ?