Food you can only find in your state

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stupid fucking spoon picture fuck

sweet mashed potatoes

i promise you, that's not me

come now, I'm trying to break up his posts by adding mine

i know they have mail-order business where people can order them around the world, but in Maryland they are ubiquitous and tend to be sold fucking everywhere

Ha ha, now you're stuck in Ohio ;_;

Ohio rules. Throw that gold star in the trash.

Buckeyes are literally the only thing Ohio can claim as being unique to it's culture.

Hate to break it to you but VT has been stealing this from you for years. We call them moose eyes or bull moose eyes

More like the cuckeye state
Nothing but white trash and niggers

Wild rice soup is a comfy Minnesota specialty

>literally picture of mediterranean style chilli

google it retard

Ohio is mostly shit but it does have the best pizza and the best theme park in the world

I tried not to judge a book by its cover and googled them, but no, they're literally just shitty cookies with a mountain of icing on them so you're distracted from how shitty the cookie is. Disgusting.

>Gold Star
eat shit. Now Skyline I could eat daily if I wanted a pleasurable death.

Putting chili with cinnamon in it on spaghetti should be a capital offense. Hopefully the current administration can do something about it.

this apparently

American Chop Suey

Nice numbers pal, I'll try your stew.

>gold star
>not skyline
Fuck I want a 3 way now

I live in Oklahoma and my family has made those for Christmas my entire life

Well, only two provinces.

looks like it could have been a delicious chowder before those cockroach larvae were thrown on top.

Southern Louisiana, we make some shit called Kodas, which is pretty much fried bread dough, with Cane syrup, but the dough we buy is local and we make our own cane syrup so it's way better

Chocolate and peanut butter cant be found in my state.

Only in Turkmenistan

Hello my fellow Pennsylvanian

>Chowder
What is pure vomit in a bowl?

West Virginia too. They are a tri state area thing.

b-b-but the Jew fears the Samurai....

Illinois or Massachusetts?

>not as a Japanese-Jewish cuisine fusion, but rather a place that makes dishes inspired by both Japanese and Jewish cuisines
what's the difference?

Fried ham?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_musubi

Literally every food from my home state can be found at equal or better quality in a neighboring state, maybe with the exception of Boston beans or cream pies but those aren’t great to begin with and I’m from the other side of the state.

Whoopie pies are god tier when done well, Maine probably has the more legitimate claim to them tho

Spam is popular in the American Pacific/Australasian colonies

Pork Roll Ngiri?

American Australasian spam

>steamed bun
>yellow mustard
>raw onions
>meaty chili

the real deal Coney Dog cannot be beaten
inb4 ohio tries to one-up me with their bullshit covered in so much shredded cheese you can't see the fucking hot dog

Recipe?

You could find them anywhere that doesn't make shitty donuts, but supposedly new hampshire is known for cider donuts.

Checked

Nigga anybody can walk into a 7-11 and fix themselves one of these.

Pretty sure they're only available in Wisconsin

Regardless that they're frozen and terrible for you, they are delicious

that's some vintage packaging

hell yeah, we are

>tfw the Spam museum is just up the road

they have literally nothing to say, so the journalist had to make up some content

Nice quads my nigga

I'm minnesota as well although temporarily displaced to california. Wild rice soup is incredible, but that's not a very appetizing rendition of it. I miss it though, I've been meaning to try making it.

holy shit...

The way people eat three ways here seems so retarded to me. Why cut it like a cake instead of mixing everything together so the cheese melts and you don't get a mouthful of lukewarm cheese with your noodles and chili?

This is the superior dog

i don't truck wit no poppy bun droppin little doots all over my shit but the dog overall is... equal

Only decent thing out of Chicago considering meme 'za is a mess and Hot Italian is hot garbage

Ohio seems comfy tbqh
Just get rid of niggers and it's be golden

I'm from Michigan and they sell them here too for some reason

I'd fuck with that.

I know euros have blood sausage and whatnot, but legit Louisiana boudin is a pretty unique thing..

yummo

The butcher I go to (in georgia) makes this stuff and damn it's great
It's also cheap as hell because it's half rice

portillos

Georgia, nice. I found a source in Texas once.. I've recently moved to the northwest and people think I'm crazy when I talk about this shit. It's delicious!

Scrapple (sry im about to sleep to get a pic)

I never had it because my parents didn't make it.

Must be good if you can only get it in your dreams user

Alternatively Goetta, I've heard Scrapple is similar

Steve's Woopie Pies are my favorite brand, you can find it in market basket. The cake part isn't dry or crumbly and the filling isn't whipped cream are full of crystallized sugar. People seem to fuck up with one of those.

god damn would eat

MN GET

I'd be more interested in what foods can exist in two states at once. Are we talking a sort of quantum food with the atoms in different places at once? Or states of matter, like maybe soup, which is both a solid and a liquid

Texas has those too if you have a nearby chocolatier

Chequed.

Where in the northwest? I'm in western WA and my butcher carries both boudin and scrapple.

Time to make a five-way to atone for your shit.

I live in Texas and fuck boudin. My family drives like 45 minutes out to buy it and the smell just seeps into everything.

I'm in West Portland, can't even find fresh crawfish tails unless I have them overnighted.. I've found things called boudin, but it's just not put together right.

So are pepperoni rolls.

Brier Hill pizza is Ohio's though.

>cinnamon and sugar

this, anything with wild rice basically

raw onions on anything is fucking disgusting. how anybody can eat those putrid things when caramelized onion exists is a fucking mystery. get that shit out of here.

also

>mixing mustard with chili

literally no one gives a shit about your opinion.

I like to put both raw and sauteed/caramelized onion on hot dogs. If you don't like raw onion, you're probably cutting the slices/pieces too big. When onion is sliced as thinly as possible it gets more mild.

Based

not enough sauce

are those... buckeyes? made em one time, one of the first things i ever made

tism

Be specific because I live in South Louisiana and never heard of that shit.

I'm gonna say boudin. I'm sure a couple of other states do it but they're probably shit.

Like how far south are we talking?