I made pult pork sammiches. The pork wasnt pulled with fork it was tender but had to knife it. How to make it forkable...

I made pult pork sammiches. The pork wasnt pulled with fork it was tender but had to knife it. How to make it forkable? Keep it longer in?

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinandamanda.com/perfect-pulled-pork-slow-roasted-seasoned-savory/
allrecipes.com/recipe/143172/easy-north-carolina-barbeque/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all about the cooking process. It looks like you just diced some roasted pork.

that looks like fucking steak-umms
not pulled pork

like i said it wasnt fork pullable so i had to dice it.

How are we supposed to know what you need to do differently if you don't tell us what you did?

kevinandamanda.com/perfect-pulled-pork-slow-roasted-seasoned-savory/

i did this but had trouble with my meter. was 3,5h about in. 800g meat and 110 celsius

I've never seen pork cooked uncovered come out moist enough to pull. Cover it for most of the cooking.

You didn't cook long enough.
71+ Celsius for 3+ hours. Your meat probably didn't hit temp until an hour or so into your cook.

taste is bretty good

ok nice to know.

This. When I cook pulled pork inside, I usually braise it either in a crock pot or covered tightly in the oven, either in a roasting pan covered with heavy duty foil or in a dutch oven. When I cook it outside, I usually smoke it for several hours, then wrap it up in foil or butcher paper with some liquid and put it back on for a few more hours until it's ready.

Also make sure you're using pork shoulder, not pork loin. Pork loin is too lean, you need all that fat and connective tissue in the shoulder to break down and keep it moist and tender.

Beyond that, just cook it for a long time until it basically just falls off the bone or you can easily break it apart with a fork or your fingers. Usually somewhere around 6-8 hours, maybe shorter or longer depending on the size of the shoulder and what temperature you're cooking at.

ah ok and my temp meter kept false alarming which had me worried for nothing

t y

If it wasn't forkable then it wasn't done. Cook it longer you impatient retard.

That's Carolina-style chopped pork. It's not pulled pork unless it's, you know, pulled.

Shut the fuck up retard

No, your the retard so you shut the fuck up idiot.

I'm sorry I just get really defensive sometimes. Thanks for the tip

You know what, i regret apologising you disgusting faggot, you open your mouth again and i'm gonna shit in it you stupid fucking dogfeet lover.

>cooking American BBQ in Celsius and grams.

Well, there's your problem.

Kill yourself and go shove your undercooked pork up your ass. You didn't even toast the bread or melt the cheese, the whole endeavor was a goddamn disgrace.

Next time tent the roasting pan in foil. Or actually smoke the thing.

Yeah well, your mom didn't complain when she ate half while i fucked her in the ass.

this

You must be 18 or older to access this website.

wrong cut. next time use shoulder so you get strings of pork meat

Ok OP I'm going to share my pulled pork recipe with you. Here are the ingredients you need:
>Crock Pot
>1 Boston butt (as big as your crock pot can handle leaving a quarter of the space for liquid)
>2L bottle of root beer
>2 regular sized Hershey bars
>2 bottles of Sticky Fingers original sauce
>large sandwich buns
>sharp cheddar cheese
>bread and butter pickle slices

Ok liberally salt and pepper the roast then sear the shit out of it in a hot cast iron pan. Place it in the crock pot and then add root beer until it's a couple inches from the top of the pot. Put the 2 chocolate bars on top of the meat. Put the lid on, set the pot to low, and cook 6 to 8 hours. When done drain the juice off and shred the meat and remove the bone and fat. Add sauce to the shredded meat until you get to the desired mix. Toast your buns, put cheese on the bottom, spoon meat on to cheese, top with pickle slices and top bun. The left over meat freezes and reheats great. Enjoy!

>Pult

regular sized Hershey bars

why? is it the sweetness

just a joge bro

It's actually a bitterness. And a lot more subtle than you'd expect

allrecipes.com/recipe/143172/easy-north-carolina-barbeque/

You didn't cook it long enough. Pretty simple.