There is literally nothing worse than these kinds of soft ass cookies

There is literally nothing worse than these kinds of soft ass cookies

user those are cakes.
Why does every office and school party have these oversweet abominations anyways? Why don't they offer feedbags full of sugar and corn syrup cut with sugar and more sugar?

Thank you for mirroring your inane twitter posts here

Keep up the good work and keep us updated on whichever stale, forced meme you've latched onto recently

I like those kind of sugar cookies.

Because they're cheap and you can buy them in mass quantities from every grocery store. I always judge whoever brings these to potlucks because they're the lowest effort thing.

cool beans

op is a faggot and a half

How do I get the pillowy dough texture? Weird dough conditioners? What exotic chemicals do I need to get the pillow texture? Plz Halp!

You either love them or hate them. I won't eat them without milk though.

>mfw americans call donuts cookies

I remember buying them in college and they had propylene glycol, not sure about now because I'm not broke and therefore don't need to buy garbage like that

Why would you want that? Besides the oversweetness the unnaturally softness is the worst quality of these culinary abortions.

I like it

From the tumbnail I thought they were small cakes or donuts

I hate them. There is one company that churns them out and sends them to every chain supermarket. ( probably the parent company is a bit us drug company...).

>15th thread this week

These things are always in the store. Is there some new shill company or did some kid just discover them and is shit posting all over Veeky Forums?

More like mommy stopped buying them so they're being vilified to the EXTREME!

I love the fluffy crumbly goodness

I love and hate them. Now what negro?

So that I could make cookies that are just as soft but less sweet.

Those are my favorite cookies.

fite me

even more so than bringing paper plates?

Why does the frosting have such a bitter taste?

Second post best post.

This thread screams toastie bitch with nothing else going on in her life.

I got a box of these for a dollar store the grocery store the other day. They're like small cakes. I don't hate them but they aren't good. I grab one for something sweet when I feel like it. Hard to complain about a dollar.

fuck you. those cookies are god sent, and everyone knows it.

Love em

I agree OP. I've tried the (packaged) Lofthouse sugar cookies a few times before and they were the most damn disappointing thing. I love sugar cookies, thick frosting, and sweet shit...but they were awful.

No flavour whatsoever, powder and floury, and dried my mouth out like the Sahara desert. 0/10

>tfw this user is blind because those aren't donuts

This. What's the point of making a thread if you aren't going to create a new discussion, just to sit in?

The first one is good, but then the magic wears off and they taste awful

I always scrape off all the frosting and eat the cookie.

>colored to exploit instinctive attraction to polyphenol-rich foods
>because mayonnaise-americans are too dumb and impatient to acquire ripe froot

>sprinkles
>colored sugar shit
>dumb euro thinks it's a doughnut

fucking tards man...

You do realize this shit is god-tier with tea right? You pop it in with one bite until it clumps up and then dissolve the mass with a sip of tea.

no these are these very processed cake/cookie things. They're really good but'll kill you stone dead if you eat too many.

literally just polished off my package of 8 of these puppies. stay mad