Do you think dinosaurs tasted like chicken?

Do you think dinosaurs tasted like chicken?

Also, assuming we could clone them do you think it would be ethical to eat them?

the old testament does not consider them an animal that should be eaten as it does not have cloven hooves therefore it is prohibited to consume dinosaur.

Dinosaurs didn't exist. How could an animal that size feed itself and keep its strength up?

Probably more like pheasant or grouse. Something lean and faintly gamey. And yes. Ethics don't even come into it. If humanity has legally gone all Jurassic Park, then absolutely we should eat those delicious dinotendies.

>What is a Giraffe or an Elephant

No

Probably like harder crocodile meat

I think they'd taste more like modern gator. I would eat it no doubt though. Ever since being a kid and watching The Flintstones I've wanted to try those huge dinosaur ribs

But crocs arnt even related closely to dinosaurs.

Nor are they closely related to aligators. Which is what I said. Check and mate m8

>the Old Testament
Fuck off

I was gonna say crocodilians, but I got lazy.

And now you made me do even more work asshole.

I'm gonna guess turtle/alligator.
So, chicken with a pleasant briny note.

If MH is to be believed, it's SO TASTY, but only if you cook it well done.

Meatholes? I loved that site, what happened to them?

It's only logical they would taste like chicken, or else pic related wouldn't exist.

The predatory dinosaurs would be sinewy and grissly, i.e. raptor, spineasaurus, t-rex. These would have to be put in stews and/or slow braised.

The more docile creatures, i.e. apatasaurus, triceratops, celophesus, would have more marbeling and make for a better cut of meat to be grilled.

Personally, I would think the parasaurolophus would be the best bang for your buck, maybe ankylosaurus would be like the pig of sin is.

I WISH we could try it out....

Imagine trying to butcher a fucking ankylosaur

Fucking lol

Technically chickens are dinosaurs.

technically chickens are guinea-fowl faggot

guinea-fowl are also technically dinosaurs FYI

underrated

First thing I thought of would be a forklift and chainsaw

They were lizards so I guess this

Prove it tripdick

Dinosaurs tasted like the dinosaur.
That's like asking if mammals taste like chicken, or if fish tastes like chicken.

chicken are dinosaurs, so at least some dinosaurs taste like chicken