Making burger patties or meatballs with sautéed onions inside

>Making burger patties or meatballs with sautéed onions inside
>Burn my hands when mushing the mixture
>"FUUUUCK MEEEEEE!!!"

Why am I so retarded that I forget this every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wearing gloves
it's like you WANT to scour your hands trying to get all that grease and raw meat off of them afterwards

Just use Dawn dish soap niggaaaaaaah.

That's meatloaf not a burger.
Now you can argue all you want...
You can shout "burger burger burger".
it wont change the fact...that is meatloaf.

It's not according to wikipedia.
Wiki > cucked shitposter on chan.

the grease is good for hand moisturizing

>having any nerve sensitivity left in your hands
spotted the amateur cook

wikipedia isn't an accepted source in academia for a reason, eurotrash

a real hamburger should be pure beef, with as little mixing as humanly possible. all you need to keep the meat bound is a nice, high-fat chuck.

I like to caramelize the onions, then dehydrate and grind into caramelized onion powder for stuff like this
I can also make a crap ton and store it for months in an airtight container

Not that guy, but the sources on a Wikipedia article are academically viable. You just don’t list the article itself as a source.

Plus a meatloaf is baked smoked, not grilled or pan-fried like burger. C’mon son.

Dont mix burger and meatballs. Burger is made with pure meat without any other ingredienz than salt and black peppar. Meatballs (swedish of course) is mix with caramalized onion AND mashed potatoes, which is made in advance.

You shouldn't handle your meat too much when you make hamburgers; it will make the texture drier and tougher if you do.

That's why he said OR MEATBALLS you fucking mong. And maybe it is meatloaf? I mix my meatloaf with my fucking hands, you can blow me

actually a great idea.

There was a time, but yeah. Sourced shit is sourced[1].

Mashed potatoes in your meatballs?

Clearly, you're not Swedish.

>mashed potatoes
wtf no

it's onion, cream, salt and allspice.

This user gets it

Vad är det för idioti med potatismos?

I guess he didn't mean potatismos. Some people uses boiled potatoes that you shred into the mixture for binding purposes.

>putting crap inside ground beef

But then why would he say burgers? There should be nothing hot when forming or mixing burger patties since it's just beef.

>wikipedia isn't an accepted source in academia for a reason, eurotrash
no but the sources listed on wiki are, brainlet.
don't be a fucking idiot, you and i both know the only people who shitpost about wiki not being a credible source are high school teachers and college professors because god forbid an assignment be easy

>wikipedia isn't an accepted source in academia for a reason, eurotrash
Yes I forgot. I'll source a fat autistic faggot on an anime image board next time.

>a real hamburger should be pure beef, with as little mixing as humanly possible. all you need to keep the meat bound is a nice, high-fat chuck.

t. tastelet

I believe this is the same advice given by Ramsay, Michael Symon, and Bobby Flay.

And every other chef worthy of the name. It's only pioneer woman level pseuds who turn a hamburger patty into a meatloaf because, "look at me, I'm so creative, tee-hee."

You're right about most Chefs, but not Ramsay. I have several of his cookbooks and his burger recipes seem to follow the Brit standard: egg, breadcrumbs, and all kinds of other crap.

But yeah, is exactly correct.

I thought I recalled seeing a video where he emphasizes just seasoning a normal patty with nothing mixed in with only salt and pepper but im not sure, also yeah could be different recipes.

Actually am. Belive me. Caramalized onion and boiled potatoes that you mash is what makes a good meatball. Also cream and a balace between salt, pepper and all spice makes them going. Use mix between porc and meat. 2/3 porc.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s