WEBM Thread

GIFs also tolerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/zp8nx
youtube.com/watch?v=DaTAdmZJwko
youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they okay?

I actually didn't know that about honey. It's ok though I get mine from some fag that grows bees

It's just snobs, like how most people bitch about maple syrup.

It's probably bullshit anyway.

shockingly, op's webm is bullshit, and if the bottle says 100% honey (like the vast majority do), then it is required to be 100% honey. There are imitation products, like you find in packets at KFC, but I think that these are actually harder to find in a grocery store; nobody buys them. OP's webm is meant to sensationalize and deceive, not inform.

The Pink Slime thing is also sensationalized. Pink slime is literally better for you than the hamburger, lmao.

I remember that packet of honey from KFC... Said honey sauce or some shit lol. Same with the butter sauce

No, they died later of eternal bleeding.

these are the type of videos that get passed on social media, specifically facebook and everyone starts believing it.

someday im gonna make one of these "fact" type videos with decent production values but fill it with fake shit and see how much of it people start to believe it.

>"cereal fillers" are a bad thing

Nigger please. There are plenty of classic sausages that include cereals of some description.

>scary chemicals
>cancer causing ingredients
>nothing about quantities or safe ingestion limits

>Greek yogurt creates toxic waste
That's not a polite way to talk about Turks

fast 'n' easy way to peel a egg

This is what the jews want for all of us

>mentions pink slime
>shows ground beef

What a bunch of fucking troglodytes.

That's not real maple syrup, though.

Lel this guy

Isn't that girl in the beginning a trap?

Okay OP, find a better way to feed the global human population without destroying millions more acres of wild lands....

Or be progressive enough to know that the only solution to the global population and food problems is to dump massive amounts of liquid contraceptive into the water supplies of African, Middle East, and South East Asian countries. I exclude China and India because they already have a policy of global population replacement in place and won't agree to your efforts to "saving the planet".

neck urself

>eternal bleeding

lol

SCIENCE!

It's the same type of liberal bullshit against the "scary GMOs". GMOs have done more to end world hunger than anything else in the history of the world but suburban soccer moms want them banned because they don't understand how science works.

well, safer. Nutritionally, it should be about the same.

This shit is worse than jack. Stop spreading lies and clickbait.

Do you realize that by speeding this up you've made it hilarious?

haha thanks Jack, that looks so easy!

>telephone-pole syrup
This isn't Canada at all

what

>"end world hunger"
>Billions more third-worlders are a good thing

GMOs are an environmental disaster.

It has a lower concentration of fat IIRC

What is with his incredibly effeminate movements after his brain realizes what happened

Have you considered with ending hunger they might no longer be third world? But this is a conversation for another board so I'll leave it at that, you can have a final word if you must.

Ending hunger alone is only a single step on the road to not being a shithole.

>Have you considered with ending hunger they might no longer be third world?
Have you considered that ending hunger in the third world before their socities change from r-strategy to K-strategy is putting the cart before the horse because they'd just subsist in their current living conditions while massively increasing their population? Because so far that's been the main result and the anticipated results have been a side effect at best.

looking good, Chef!

Does it count as food just because you're eating it?

I am going to need some sauce on this.

r8
coub.com/view/zp8nx

One day maybe he'll start toasting his buns

Not "Disco Inferno"?

I did that once to my cats and I felt so bad I couldn't do it again

Hah, idiot cats

Consider it payback for all the times they sat at the door pretending they wanted to go out when they just wanted your warm place in the sofa.

for waking me up

>two scoops

That looks surprisingly comfy

Metal AF.

It's the classiest fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaTAdmZJwko

Why is that fat-faced young man pressing his face against donuts?

My dog would knew the plate is empty before i'd even put it on the ground

>cutting right before the part where the redditor eats his nug and realizes he just wasted 10bux
0/10, do better next time

>Bread isn't even toasted

Does he have Pica?

I still don't understand why the milk turns yellow.

Because of the food coloring in the vanilla pudding mix.

what does this guy have against using a sharp knife?

i don't get it

you retards always confused plant hybridization with GMO; GMO is where they modify the plant so they can spray the fuck out of it with RoundUp, there is also a variety, such as cotton where it has the insecticide built in, yet, when this variety was used in india it didn't work and entire seasons totally lost caused poor farmers with no crops to sell to commit suicide. Know why this happened? the cotton plants were not immune to diseases that the native cotton plants had evolved resistance to; of course monsanto who pushed the new cotton on them did nothing to remedy the situation.

seriously, fuck you for shilling for GMOs I hope monsanto is paying you well.

>t. RIGHT WING anti-gmo

I like it how when your Roundup sales are at risk, suddenly wars and tribal conflicts aren't real and every problem in the world could be solved if only these pesky luddites would accept the healing power of blanket glyphosate spraying

Yes, because a boom in population usually doesn't result in cultural differences war and genocide... you fucking idiot...

>Chickens are fed arsenic
I don't buy this for a second.

>new technology didn't work well one time so we should stop pursuing it altogether

>Making a stew with canned vegetables

Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in a constant time loop on the Event Horizon or something. I could almost swear that I saw this exact same chain of replies at least once or twice before.

>Hawaiian pizza
fucking gross

Every post is a repost of a repost.

There's a Veeky Forums poster who does this sporadically and has been doing it for literally a decade

At times he's reposted entire threads, 100+ posts in order, but I haven't seen that happen since they added the "unique poster" counts and made some improvements to the bumping logic

That "air force" thread that's been posted a couple of times lately is almost certainly his work

My mother died of that once.

Wanna bet that most of that is absolute bullshit?

Yeah THAT'S the issue with it.

>fooled by a cat
You deserved it.

If you'd do this to a pitbull he'd maul your newborn son to death

dogs truly are the niggers of the animal world.

fuck you are autistic

>Chicken
They can't even name the substance.
Thats a big red flag, regarding the statement0
>Yoghurt
Yoghurt whey isn't even toxic, since it can be mixed in with fertilizer or animal food.
The main problem is that you can't just dump it into a river, since megafactories produce enough of it, to make it dilute the actual water quality.
The same is true for any liquid that isn't fresh water, including dumping salt water into fresh water.
If they really cared, they would import some mix of wheat and soy, and mix it in, to create some kind of fermented animal food.
>Seafood
Mostly right.
FDA isn't doing its job, and won't do so, so long its not a major health concern.
If the FDA really wanted to follow its guidelines, they would most likely block import of it, that doesn't meet the standards.

Toxoplasmosis fags detected.

B B O Y Z
B
O
Y
Z

I too wanna squish her donuts

Nope, he just does eating challenges for youtube revenue. He's also an incredibly nice guy, and went down to south america to do that tribal ritual where you stick your hand in a glove full of bullet ants. Dude put his hands in Satan's asshole and didn't say a word.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE

>le pitbulls are inherently aggressive meme

>implying they're not
okay dude

Not more than any other dog of the same size. The difference is, they usually fuck shit up more than other dogs when they do attack.

Why does that steak look like chicken?

you've never been to a brazilian steakhouse, have you user.

I have no intention of going to Brazil?