youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg
youtube.com/watch?v=OQyRuOEKfVk
youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you add a little oil to pan?

Are you supposed to use oil or butter

Either or, just not dry

crack three or four eggs into bowl, whisk and tear up really agressively with a fork, heat pan on medium-low heat, add some butter, add egs, cook until still quite moist, salt pepper, done ...?!

Just keep stirring until they're the right consistency, i.e. not wet but not dry.

just use the microwave

knob of butter, crack eggs and place into pan (DONT SEASON YET)
stir them around constantly until they look fluffy, then add salt, pepper and
>wa la

just crack egg into a bowl whisk with fork for a second or two and microwave 2-3 minutes and you got a perfectly edible scramble
izipizi

For fluffy:
Eggs in bowl, add a little milk or cream, whatever seasoning you like, I usually put a squirt of mustard in there, and then add just a sprinkle or two of flour. Whisk the shit out of it until you see lots of little bubbles and you can't see the dark/light swirls of the egg any longer. I like to add some shredded cheese after whisking. Now pour into a medium-hot pan (buttered), wait until the bottom is solid and the top is still liquidy. Bust it into chunks and toss em around but don't scramble heavily. You want the parts that were liquidy to be just barely shy of solid and then pull it off the heat. They will finish cooking on your plate.

egg thread?
rate my egg roll

For scrambled eggs you're supposed to scramble them after breaking them directly in the pan. You're just making a soggy omelette.

Could have given them a bit more of a crust senpai but still looks pretty good.

Kill yourselves.

Lmaoing at all you fags struggling with eggs

Whisk 3 eggs
Salt them
Pour into nonstick cold pan, set to medium-high
Add butter, allow to melt in
Stir as curds begin to form, continue to stir until just done. Transfer to buttered toast with tomato chutney, add pepper, hotsauce, grated parmesan.

Has anyone added heavy whipping cream to their eggs? Ive been doing it lately and its fucking awesome. Low medium heat, butter, salt n pepper, bam comes out perfect each time.

Rate my trash eggs faggots

Why does it look so wet on the inside?

buy an electric device to makes scrambled egg logs for you user

I want to hire you as my personal breakfast chef

What in tarnation

Why are you lardasses eating more than 2 eggs at one go

Milk, you're supposed to use milk!

You can physically scramble two eggs together and put them in a frying pan. What you should have said is, "I can't fucking resist the approval of douchbags on Veeky Forums"

Yes, you can, frogposter. You need to practice more. Use lower heat and constantly stir them. You will figure it out. I believe in you.

Can you even lift your own bodyweight?

scrambling eggs is wasting the eggs
eggs are too fine to even be touched
the correct way of making eggs is to heat some oil well then break a few eggs into it and cover the pot and put on low heat for a few minutes
the steam will cook them well on their top side and they will be whole unlike when you scramble them and and do not cover they melt and disappear

My younger sister can make scrambled eggs just fine and she has literal fucking Down Syndrome
step up your shit senpai

is she cute?

Do this but with chives or spring onions. youtube.com/watch?v=s9r-CxnCXkg

Use butter. Mix eggs before you cook them. Melt butter in pan at medium heat. When butter is melted add premixed eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Don't touch the eggs until the edges start to bubble and harden. Use a spatula push the eggs from the outside in and repeat. Once the eggs have coagulated enough turn off the heat. They'll continue cooking with the residual heat from the pan. Bam! Fluffy scramby eggs every time.

Are u high

Post her feet.

good/10

decent dude

>off the heat
>on the heat
>off the heat

frightening
trash indeed

fuck that shit gay video
those are awful eggs
why the fuck wouldn't you just put it on a lower heat
i hate that fag

no, are you?

Just look up how to make an omelette, user. If you mess up, you'll have really good scrambled eggs instead. I use Jamie Oliver's method:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQyRuOEKfVk
>scrape outward instead of inwards
>instead of flipping the omelette over, just ruin it and make it scrambled egg-looking
>wa la

Butter and a lot of it

5/10

>eating just 150 calories for breakfast

Are you 7 years old?

Yes.

Also
>salt/pepper
>seared minced onions/peppers
>heavy dollop of chive or dill sour cream on top
>hot sauce/salsa
>side of black beans or crisped fried potatoes

>nobody's linked Pepin yet
jesus fucking christ
youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

The ones in the middle give you diarrhea.

>I'm literally retarded
Either that or 8 years old.

Nope.

>tfw like my eggs more on the just cooked enough side and my boyfriend cooks his to a dry mess

Scrambled eggs are fucking over rated. The times I've had to scrub the cement like remains from a saucepan of someone who thinks they're Ramsey. Just learn to make a 3 egg omelette, quicker, more versatile and more satisfying in my opinion.

Yup.

Sounds like your pans are shit or you just suck at making scrambled eggs. I've never had that issue.

Also I don't think they're overrated at all. They're just a cheap and quick food to make quickly, that's why people eat them so much.

Nope.

Not me cooking the damn scrambled. My bro insisted on it. Omelettes for life, the layers you can create. Scrambled is just too uniform in texture.

Eggsquisite

This guy
Wasn't even me so it's 2 against 1. We win go get fucked.

Kill yourself then, retard

If you cook your scrambled eggs or omlettes on amything less than medium high heat youre incompetent, if it works for a french omlette it works flr a scramble. Git gud

I ate eight scrambled eggs in one sitting the other day. My BMI is 21 - I was preparing to work nights.

Yup. Rubbery and drenched in butter, every time.

Someone said on here a while ago that room temperature eggs work better then eggs out of the fridge is that true?

rate my scrambled egg pizza

looks fucked but I'd try it. Could be pretty good.

Literally just crack some eggs into a hot oiled pan then fuck em up real good until they're a consistency you find palatable.

>Eggs
>Hot
>Add a gallon of tabasco

Easy peasy

I use Gordon Ramsay's method now, it comes out perfectly. I don't use creme fraiche or chives, but its recommended.
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

How much of a cooklet do you have to be to fuck up making scrambled eggs? What exactly happens when you try?