Implying you wouldn't

>implying you wouldn't

>Corned beef hash

I'm 35 years old and I don't even know what this is. And at this point, I'm afraid to ask.

it's in a can and is "corned beef and hash"

it's diced beef and potatoes. you fry it in a pan until it's crispy. usually served with eggs. breakfast food.

I worked with a guy that swears you can fuck #10 cans of corned beef hash and it feels pretty good. He did it on a dare I guess. I'm sure the stuff he had sex with was never served to customers

I prefer Toad's

what are can openers for if not for a glimpse of opportunity?

I have.

honestly one of my favorite breakfasts
add a couple of eggs and it's heaven

Mr. Myer likes his floors spric and span!

Every time I pass through the canned meat aisle I'm compelled to thrust a can at my spouse and say "Wot da you want me ta do, not eat dis hayesh?".

Everyone always looks at me like some sorta asshole.

but i did a couple of days ago.
pan fried it up and served it over rice with a runny egg.

Cook it up, get it crispy, then put it in an omelette with some Velveeta.

It's pretty great.

>Velveeta
Into the trash it goes

Dude, it's canned corned beef hash. It's not gourmet eats to start with. It works.

It's already bad enough you're going to plug up your colon with Corned Beef Hash but then you throw Velveeta Cheese Product on top, it's like you enjoying pushing bricks out of your assistance after a week

*Ass

corned beef hash with jasmine rice and ketchup is the one comfort food I can never live without

How weak is your digestive system?

With how rich and salty it is, I couldn't do it everyday. Tends to be a comfy weekend breakfast.

>weak
I have a cast iron stomach and can pass a shit Boulder like light through a window but I know my limitations

Had this for breakfast today with two sunny jumbos on top.

They always had deals on these at the drug store when I was in college so yes I fucking did.

>served it over rice
why....

yes every time i go campings. it is fucking amazing

although i get the sausage version and it with eggs and boil in bag rice

It's damn tasty, comfort food.

Only hunks eat that.

I don't give a fuck, this shit is fucking delicious. I enjoy this way more than homemade hash. The same with cranberry sauce.