Thoughts on Panera. About a decade ago they were kino af, but now their menu has gone full-on pleb. Asiago roast beef...

Thoughts on Panera. About a decade ago they were kino af, but now their menu has gone full-on pleb. Asiago roast beef, gone. Chipotle chicken (and the ancho sauce), gone. Even the goddamn strawberry poppy salad is gone. What happened?

Pic related--the Frontega chicken...the only worthwhile thing left besides the Bacon Turkey Bravo

>inb4 broccoli cheddar soup (go fuck yourself

>kino af
Is that some dumb twitter slang? Speak English. Actually it doesn't even have to be English, just speak a human language.

Panera was never good, but it's better than Wonder Bread which is really about all there is in some food deserts.

Kino is /tv/ af is twigger slang

>kino af
it's /tv/ meme garbage
he really liked the food at panera 10 years ago

stopped going when they removed the soba bowl

>Can't infer meaning from rest of sentence
Stay in school, kids

t. ghetto slanger who says "axed" instead of "asked" because "muh inferred meaning"

>I know the t. meme but not the kino meme

Most pathetic shit I have encountered in a while

t. pedophile who knows the bra size of every female lead from live-action disney children's films

I don't go for the pedo stuff, i am just into feet

in his defense that's pretty impressive

Lurk two years before posting

Panera wagecuck here. The chipotle chicken is still on the menu. The strawberry poppyseed is seasonal and will definitely be back in spring. What was the asiago roast beef? Im certain we can still make that if you request it

have y'all brought back the jalapeƱo cheddar bagel?

I've been shitposting on Veeky Forums since 2006, pedo scum

You can spam your pre-pubescent "waifus" all you want but you can't change English

Go back to /tv/.

nah, pretty sure you can change english. we sure as hell speaketh not liketh shakespeare any longeth'r

Go axe your mother how to change English, you're not going to accomplish it by arguing about whether Chloe Moretz is "too old"

lurk moar

Litterally only go for Fuji apple chicken salad. I've tried other things but it just makes me wish I had gotten the salad

I stopped going there once I realized Olive Garden was cheaper. Seriously, Panera is overpriced as fuck.

I lived across from Pantera bread for like 4 years. That place is absolute overpriced trash. I don't know what they do to their bagels, but they were always very doughy and would stic to my teeth sometimes. The soup was flavorless and those sandwiches were mostly bread and veggies. I think their pastries were the only thing decent on the menu. Didn't help it was full of hipsters pretending to do work but instead would rather show off on social media where they were pretending to do work.

>I've been shitposting
Enjoy your ban.

I've been going there almost every week recently while they still have this thing, most of their menu is definitely overpriced for what it is but I take the Chipotle approach where I just avoid shit that's not worth the money (in Chipotle's case, guacamole and queso) and pile on as much free shit as humanly possible. Definitely use the online ordering, you can see all your options (you can seriously add almost anything you want) and it'll tell you when you've exceeded your free customizations but you can keep going if you don't mind paying a buck or two more. They probably think I'm an asshole making them stuff all that onto a tiny little flatbread to the point that it won't stay together, but whatever.