Casual filters

casual filters

I haven't eaten instant ramen in almost 20 years

Been there, done that.

They changed the recipe so it's a lot milder so that Americans don't have asthma attacks trying to do the KOREAN FIRE NOODLES challenge. Too many kids trying it and getting hurt because it was too spicy.

Why do you think anybody cares

How do you make Ramen noodles halal?

I hope they don't do that with paqui chips too. I have some on the way.

this is king now

It physically pains me to eat that so why do I crave it so often?

Get on my level, pleb

That fucking octopus.

>"Come on and eat it, user! It's not that hot! Aww, you're turning a little red. Is the widdle white boi okay?!"

nah, this weird ass shit

cold noodles are the shit

never really understood the appeal tbqhf
same with cold soups. all meals are better hot

I like it better as a summer time dish. It's usually garbage with cucumbers and other stuff like that. It's refreshing and not very heavy.

That wasn't supposed to say garbage. Served or something. Fuck I don't know.

seeIt's traditionally a summer food. After walking around all day in the sun there is nothing better than going indoors and slurping down a big bowl of cold, spicy 냉면

Obsessed

How do people enjoy eating hot food like this? I tried these and they were so hot I had to take a break for like two minutes each bite because it burned my throat. Even drinking milk didn't really help. I only tasted the chicken flavor for like a split second before the heat kicked in and burned my taste buds. Do some people have a high spiciness tolerance so that these taste as hot as Shin Ramyun to me to them?

Slit the noodle-monster's throat just so.

>Do some people have a high spiciness tolerance so that these taste as hot as Shin Ramyun to me to them?
>thinking that Shin Ramen is spicy
there are restaurants in Korea that literally use Shin Ramen as their spiciness level measurement for their food. When you order and they ask how spicy you want it, you can get it anywhere from 1 x Shin Ramen to up to 10 x Shin Ramen spiciness

>halal
D R O P P E D

It's pretty spicy tbqh but honestly not as bad as I was expecting

Would for sure eat again and not even for novelty reasons

most blatant crossposting of any board rn

/thread

I mean there is literally nothing wrong with feeding spicy food to outdoorcats, if I may say so.

nice excuse for chickening out whyte boi

How do you even cook this shit? Boil it like usual and then put it in the fridge?

I eat hot peppers fucking raw because I like the taste and shin ramyun is the perfect level of spicy. Food can only be so spicy before it ruins the dish.