Post your food for today lads

Post and rate your cooked meals.
Beef cooked in tomato sauce with red pricly pear

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=JdSvEqyXUNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks pretentious. Im going to a 5 year olds birthday party so im having cereal, a microwave burrito, and cheap delivery pizza.

Beef stew. great weather for it

Pineapple pizza?

sounds better than whatever that pic is OP's post

That looks delicious! I've been craving pot roast

Rate my gluttonous breakfast this morning lads.

10/10

you're going to need a bigger plate/10

>Looks pretentious
Tomato sauce, Prickly Pear and Beef sounds more like someone had to clean out the fridge.

Pic related, I'm fasting today. But i figured out a neat trick where I chew food up then spit it out so I can enjoy it without getting any calories

I like the fact that turtlenecks are coming back and I can wear them without "making a statement"

I don't like the fact that rape glasses are coming back

Why did you only bother to butter about 20% of all your bread

Thats a big breakfast. Why, bro?

The butter you can see hadn't completley melted, the rest of the bread is buttered I can assure you
I went on a long hike yesterday and didn't eat very much, woke up feeling massively hungry. Probably wasn't the best idea to eat that much however.

>But i figured out a neat trick
You haven't figured out anything new, it's widely known as bulimia.

No, that's where you vomit. I never swallowed it so it doesn't count.

for you

Some crappy rice on a crappy sunday

>crappy rice

That doesn't look that bad. How'd it taste?

It's fucking advent you animal

i had a blt for breakfast
and i'm making chicken parmesan for supper

all day i've been making 10lbs of sirloin worth of jerky also

knife should point inward but otherwise looks ok

>Woke up to my fiancé making waffles
>Had some chips awhile ago while playing the Ass Creed
>Gonna have left over spaghetti and garlic toast for dinner

Side note I made my own sauce Andy meatballs for the first time last night and it turned out fucking amazing. Can't wait to start tweaking with the recipe some more

it wasn't that bad actually, but i put in to much garlic tough.

Arebyou 120 kgs of muscle and anger?

baked some sourdough today (rye/whole wheat leaven, white and fresh whole wheat flours, ~80% hydration)

Those eggs look absurdly perfect

it does count. you're sick.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T MY EGGS EVER LOOK LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

all i ate today were saltine crackers. Debating about having a bullet for dinner.

Rate my well-done cheese pizza just out of the oven.

Pretty sure I'm fine

Tonight's dinner:
Smoked prime top sirloin
Roasted brussels sprouts, pearl onions and red peppers
Capellini with pesto and yellow tomatoes

Rate or hate, I don't care. It was fucking delicious.

Good onions but ugly almost not cooked meat

been wanting to bust out the crock pot and you've sold me, making this tomorrow night

those eggs look nearly synthetic, and not one for beans, but otherwise 8/10 full english breakfast

Why the capellini? Doesn't seem to fit with the rest. Everything else quite nice, though

Having prickly pear at all is pretty pretentious.

what is the protein in there?

IIt was a solid medium-rare, not a fan of overcooking prime cuts.

Just had some leftover pesto that I wanted to use up and figured it would be an easy enough side dish. It worked well enough.

Its bacon

haha

>almost not cooked meat

i made pot roast sandwiches for dinner last night. it was fucking delicious.

Isn't it just a common cactus? How is it pretentious?

There are literally anons on Veeky Forums who think limes are pretentious, so there you go.

Mexican lasagna. Made with pepper jack, chicken, Rotel and spaghetti sauce

I cooked the eggs on a low heat in a frying pan till the whites had mostly formed, then added a splash of boiling water, turned the heat up and put a lid on the pan. Think it took a couple of minutes after that, then took them out with a large slotted spoon to drain any water.

That was a fucking good pizza. I don't know why you're laughing.

looks good desu

Faking turjey club

most people don't live in the desert user. most people don't have prickly pear. when most people hear of shit they've never heard of or is "exotic" they think of city dwelling hipsters who put foreign and/or obscure foods on pedestals which is the definition of pretentious.

i buy limes because they are cheaper than lemons here.

no youre fucking sick kys

Why are you putting some roadkill mush on a plate

That looks absolutely retarded. Why would you spend your coin on that. Were you raped as a child?

looks good, you are a good person

oh yes :)

>he doesn't know shit about cooking meat

9/10, meat and veggies look glorious, but i'd swap out the pasta for some mashed potatoes. that's just my preference though, good work

It was beef mate

I have prickly pears in supermarketvand street vendors

Anyone else see the creepy face in OP's pic?

Take your meds

I do live in the desert though, and prickly pear grows like a weed. It's common as shit.

No I'm fine, you kill yourself.

hey guys i made too much, wanna share?

>coffee AND juice

whats the black things between bacon and potato?

Yeah, nah.

Blood sausage

I made it at work you fat faggot

it's haggis

I made fried egg sandwiches and tea for breakfast :3

Impressive. I appreciate the equal distribution, size and colour of the vegetables. Looks good.

You can still have coffee and virgin coconut oil and it wont interfere with your fast. you'll still be burning ketones and it wont mess you up your fast.

Low heat is your friend.

Why chips though. Otherwise looks really good.

should i make french toast or mexican eggs for breakfast

>Cooked barley grains
>Meatballs made from 50/50 beef/pork with softened green peppercorns mixed in
>Caramelized onions
>Roasted honey carrots with fresh tarragon chopped on top
>Grilled and sliced porcini mushrooms
>Thick lingonberry-cream sauce on top of barley and meatballs
As for drink I had my homemade apple-blueberry cider and for dessert I had blackberry pie.
Barley, apples, onions, carrots and tarragon grown by myself also blueberries, lingonberries and porcini from the forest near me. I found things very easy to grow even here in Scandinavia and I always end up with too much product so I have to trade, sell or give it away. Also these forests are full of berries, natural herbs, mushrooms, wildlife and lakes filled with decent fish.

The Winter is coming pretty fast and hard so I'm going to have to gather as much those goodies as I can before I get hit with -30c and blizzards so I can enjoy them until spring

Thats how they orderd it im a fry/sandwitch/salad guy at a restaurant i don't eat half the seafood there

Haha what a pretentious fuck

I have land so why the fuck wouldn't I take use of it? I live in middle of nowhere, seeds doesn't cost alot, my job is random so I have extra time and many plants barely need any extra attention.
Thus I don't have to drag heavy groceries and I can bring something else from my "trip" as nearest market is 30 miles away. Yes, I'm a bit showoff since I'm proud to live off the land and I have an oppoturnity to do so unlike many others.
If there are things to pick up for free or grow with barely any costs why wouldn't I do so? :DD

pulled oats in tomato sauce and spaghetti

>anyone who doesn't subsist on junk food is pretentious
Retard.

with COCK BRAND garlic

You have an insta / blog? post pics

Fries with sandwiches is pretty popular...

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=JdSvEqyXUNU

I think he are better

First time making fried chicken sandwiches. Got tomatoes and pickles in there along with some sriracha mayo. Chicken ended up being quite tough despite not being really overcooked (I cut one of them open and there was still about a 1cm diameter pink spot on the inside, then kept frying for another 2 mins). Might have to do with the weak, eggless breading.

But overall it was okay.

I would if I had a camera or a smartphone but unfortunately I have neither. The only camera I have is an old webcam from 1999 which isn't cut for anything. I was planning on buying a smartphone for myself as a Christmas present but we'll see about that. If that happens I'll surely be posting pics on Veeky Forums as I browse this daily and I have no proper real life people near me to hang out with as all of my friends live in cities far away from me. I only have a few neighbours which includes a douchy rich family whose only good person is their mother who likes my homemade alcoholic beverages and buys them from me regulary which gives me a good side income

I don't even know how to operate a smartphone let alone work a blog/instagram with it but I guess I'll learn since it's almost inevitable gadget to have nowdays

Why? Are you a poor dude from Mexico living fir a wage of 1 USD per day in Chiapas?

>fir

Are you alcoholic? Do you have a job?

Eat some churros carnal with cold chocolate as beverage

Any non digital camera and a scanner?

I dont get it carnal

I'm on a fast