Found this behind a Chinese buffet. What kind of animal is it?

Found this behind a Chinese buffet. What kind of animal is it?

the free kind

damn, this

grab it dude you can eat for a week

What the fuck is it?

I'll tell you what it is!

It's a call to the health department

the orange is Squid and the rest is probably Duck.

>1484417303093.png

Nice try mate

>Google finds 0 image
Take a pic of the fucking food, not the whole alley with the dumpsters.
Also probably duck.

>Google finds 0 image

You can set 4chanX to scramble file names.

>grown adult can't discern types of meats
why do you even post here
have you been in a kitchen before

Call the health department
Show us the results

this

Seconding.

If the food is good why would you call the government to get involved? Obviously this is probably ethnic food solely for the employees.

You guys are racist boot licking cry babies. Who the fuck calls the government over bullshit like that? I bet you guys tattled to the teachers your entire lives. Genuinely disgusted by the state of weakness the modern men display.

Horse?

confirmed for never having gotten food poisoning before.
and not "my tummy is a little rumbly" or "my stool is a little loose" kind, I mean the "bedridden and the only thing you can do is puke or shit and you can't keep anything down and you're an atheist but you're considering converting back to Christianity so you can pray to God" kind of food poisoning

it was probably pruned because of the quality of the thread. anyway, OP is fooling nobody here.

Can confirm this is hell.

Got food poisoning from a wings joint. It was the only, and I pray the last time I shit and threw up at the same time. Both flowing at the same time. All you can do is put a bucket in front of you and hope someone comes in the bathroom to blow you fucking brains out.

I've gotten food poisoning before. I was a nurse. I caught hepatitis once from getting needle stuck. I don't rule guilty until proven innocent, but I do know that that restaurant is probably one health grade away from being closed down. That's the way it is with strip mall Chinese joints. Why you wanna take people's jobs over food you won't even be eating?

thats exactly how I got food poisoning the one time I did, and that was exactly my experience.
luckily my bathroom was tiny and I could literally vomit into the sink while I was waterhosing out of my ass

A restaurant has to keep up with health codes idiot. It's a business that receives people's money. Are you used to eating garbage? It's not hard to keep a kitchen clean and sterile.

>let a business that gives people food poisoning stay open
Are you genuinely retarded? You know how shady chinese places are especially?

I got food poisoning from bad clams in LA at a Chinese restaurant one time when my mom and I were driving up to San Francisco to visit someone. I felt fine until we were playing a board game or some shit and I went upstairs to the bedroom to get some sleep and then woke up with a cold sweat, staggered to the bathroom, and combination barf/shat clam juice. For the next day I was in a dazed state in which I couldn't really think and just felt pain and sickness with minor visual distortions, barfing and crapping every once in a while. The cat of the guy we were staying with got cancer pretty soon after I left. Never again.

I meant reverse image search, using the picture. It works without a "correct" filename or any text.

>Pro-tip : it's in default Veeky Forums, arrow next to post number, Image search, Google. Or click-slide a pic to google image's text field.

Your neighbors dog