McDonalds

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

gr8 b8 m8

Fuck off moron

>Head to ‘c ‘nalds
>get a sack of for me’s
>some fries
Living the dream

so I made the mistake of taking my autistic cousin to KFC. there's one close to my office that I frequent during my lunch break, so the workers there are fairly familiar with me. I had to watch him on Sunday while his parents were at church, so I took him there for lunch around 11 before the after church crowds could trickle in. he's usually pretty quiet and reserved, but when he saw they have pot pies on the menu, he started yelling at me "NO MR KITTY ITS MY POTPIE" and laughing. I was mortified and I should have taken him home right then, but I really wanted some Nashville hot tenders, so I didn't. we got to the register and he's still calling me Mr Kitty. the cashier is amused and starts chuckling, and I just hang my head. I order my tenders and I get him a fucking pot pie to shut him up. he keeps saying "THATS A BAD GODDAMN KITTY" and saying "pot pie" over and over. now the workers on the line are laughing too, so I take him over to a corner table to sit while I wait at the counter for the food. I take it back to him and he only eats a few bites. I finish mine, so I ask him if I can have the rest of his. he starts screeching "NO MR KITTY YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING GODDAMN IT", and the workers are howling with laughter. I finally drag his ass out of there and take him home.

I go in there for lunch Monday, and the cashier says "hey Mr Kitty!" and laughs. the guys in the back are laughing and saying "goddamn it kitty" and having a blast. I make my order and go back to work and they put a fucking pot pie in with my food. they did it today too. I really don't want to have to stop going there, but I can't take this. should I be glad I'm getting a free pot pie out of this, or should I report them to corporate?

your cousin sounds like an autistic blast and you just sound autistic

Back when I was a 400lber and really into vidya (I had to quit for my health) I used to LOVE this 'game fuel' bullshit and had several of my own recipes, all named after games I enjoyed.

>Grilled Cheese Halo
Basically took a bagel, cut in half, buttered heavily and filled with slices of cheese then made a grilled cheese. HOWEVER to represent Halo I covered it in little blue gummy candy (to represent sticky grenades) and ate with a knife and fork, coated in cake frosting to look like energy swords

>The Orange Snack Box
Basically filled a cardboard box with cheetos, grated orange cheese, sweetened apricots, and reeses peanut butter cups (packaging was orange), washed down with store brand orange soda

>Metal Beer Solid 2 Yums of Liberty
Snack cakes fried in a sugar and beer glaze

>Grand Theft Eato
This was just a store bought cheesecake with 'GTA' spelled out on top in M&Ms, nothing creative just an excuse to eat an entire cheesecake every day

>Left4Bread
A big stack of bread (like 10 or 11 slices) each coated with things that look like zombie skin (ie fried chicken skin, marmalade with chocolate chips mixed in etc)

Haven't played videogames sincee 2013

how much do you weight now?

Isn't mcchicken sauce just mayo?

No, it has the "special ingredient" in it.
More protein for me!

mcflube

tfw no mcchicken gf

The QP is the pinnacle of fast food burgers

Wrong. It's the BLT QP. Close though.

always nice to see ya posting 3-for-three

Did you actually enjoy eating these retarded food combinations or did you just do it for the aesthetics?

is your cousin Bubbles

>aesthetics
I’d love to know what you think this word means, user.

WHAT THE FUCK THE WHY IS THIS THE SAME EXACT THREAD EVEN SOME OF THE REPLIES ARE THE SAME PLEASE HELP I MAY BE LOOSING MY FUCKING MIND

>yums of liberty
lmao