Have you ever injured yourself while cooking?

have you ever injured yourself while cooking?

yeah
i do dumb shit like one time i pushed on an emergency pressure release valve on my pressure cooker while it was cooling

one time someone got my oven mitt slightly wet, decided not to tell me, and the water steamed and burnt my hand 3rd degree. fun times desu

so it wasnt a terrorist attack, just a dumb user

>cutting yourself on the hand that's holding the knife

what

was peeling a butternut squash drunk last night and really got my left pinky with the peeler. it looks cool because the peeler has this sort of serrated jagged edge and you can see that in my pinky wound

Cut myself cutting an avocado still half drunk.

He hit the spine on the fin

I once gave myself a "papercut" with the edge of a chopped onion.

You can clearly see him slide his thumb up on the blade and cut it.

Yeah, I'm familiar with kitchen accidents.
Sorry, too lazy to learn2flash.

The fuck you do so hard that you lose that much?
Try to finger a meatgrinder?

Here's a better picture.

It's actually a real long, stupid story. Have you seen the copypasta about the guy who beats his wife over the top ramen dinner? Well I wrote that. It was obviously embellished, but it was based on real problems between me and my wife. Some shit went down not too long ago.

Molten sugar

please be in london

literally about a week ago i cut my thumb exactly in the same way.
this was
>mfw

I think you mean
>mfw imretarded.gif

Just my pride

Burnt the back of my hand on the element of my toaster oven last week
I knew it would happen eventually
It was bad, it's pretty much brand-tier

I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner when I realized there was an ingredient that I needed. So I ran out to the grocery store. In the parking lot, I grabbed a cart someone had left, and I was feeling so good that day. I ran a couple feet, then jumped on the back of the cart to ride it like I did when I was a kid.

The cart tipped, shot out from under me, and I face planted on the asphalt, scraping both palms in the process.

Does that count?

my mom made magic cookie bars one day then with a steak knife i used IT as a spatula to get them up it slipped under the cookie and went into my hand lots of blood

>chipped nails (male)

>jack is a retard so he has to be careful not to cut himself like the fucking retard that he is

Yeah, of course. Carelessness just kind of happens. But thankfully never seriously.

nah, he turns the blade towards himself like an idiot

fuckin hell user!!
post pic

fuck I literally thought that was a pig from the thumbnail

Oh god I can just imagine that fat cunt being applauded by her hipster sjw tumblr friends for her "deep" artistic pictures

>here we have the landwhale in it's natural environment

one time my roommates were cooking while wasted at 3am and fucking Logan tried to saute-flip the peppers and onions and splashed my whole hand with burning oil

this was 2007 (?) and i still have a noticeable scar on my hand

ahahaha vintage logan

Lots of burns on my hands/wrists from my time as a prep/line cook. Picture an emo's arm except replace cut scars for burns. I've never cut myself with a knife though surprisingly yet I used one 5 hours a day 5 days a week for 4 years. My worst cut was from peeling potatoes with a shitty peeler that pretty much skinned my knuckle when I was a teenager