Is it worth the fuss?

Is it worth the fuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-ONqsX6BQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not.

no

I only get them because they're comparatively cheap to everything else they put out.

my mom makes a better version with pork belly rashers.

this.
2euro a pop

There's a reason it tends to come around right when people start getting sick desu

>no cheese
why

Girl I know works at McDonalds and says it is one of the only things worth getting aside from the grilled chicken.

I personally don't believe her. I don't like sweet meats, and the McRib screams "slathered in sweet baby ray's"

You don't have to put cheese on everything you fat fuck.

I drove 53 miles one way to get one today, Wasworthit/10

do you honestly think that a bit of cheese is going to make the fucking mcrib any less healthy for you
if you're ordering a mcrib in the first place you're not concerned about your bfp.

I think if the cheese would "pair" well with the McRib, it would have it on there. These are sandwiches made by chefs that get paid six figures a year after all.

Cheese really doesn't add anything to a BBQ sandwich.

closest McRib is 200 miles away from me. instead went to AM/PM down the street and got a bbq rib sandwich for $1.99. just as good.

wait are the mcribs back

No.
Served all year round here.
It's reformed pork meat, high sugar sauce, pickles and and a sweet bun (probably even HFCS in the USA).
It's shit.

No. Lots of gas stations sell pork sandwiches that are pretty much the same thing year round.

They take it away long enough for gullible people to forget how awful it is.

>but it used to be good way back...
No, it never was.

It's worth inventing a time machine, to go back in time, to slap the shit out of whatever parasitic trailer-park trash spermed you, fuck him in the ass, and bitch him out of cumming in your mother, because you surely were a failure to him, for sitting on Veeky Forums making threads like this.

I mean that, directly. Whomever fathered you, would be ashamed if they saw you spending your time like this.

Hey *burp* hey Mortyyy
I turned m-*burp* myself into a sandwich mortyyyy

At most places. The closest one for me is about 45 minutes away right now

kek

No. It's the original meme food.
People wanted it because they couldn't have it, not because it was actually good.

it's decent

You can pick these up in any decent grocery store's frozen food section, and cheaper.

no that's called marketing. making it seem like it's desired more than it really is. go buy a rack of ribs and some bbq sauce and you can eat ribs for days and actually enjoy it.

i just went to mcdonalds and they didnt have mcribs you liars it was all christmas mc cafe shit on the menus and windows so i got really mad and ordered a big mac and a bacon double cheese burger and a quarter pounder and a pack of nuggets and two medium fries so they thought 2 people would be eating the food then i ate it all and now im sick

Nothing found at McDonald's is ever worth any fuss at all.

The breakfast is... mediocre, but edible.

The rest is guaranteed to turn your asshole into an explosive volcano of liquified fecal misery and pain.

Tread not into the domain of the Clown Prince of Crap.

See a doctor.

The mcRib only comes back when pork prices drop

what does pork have to do with the mcrib

It's made from pork.

I don't know, Morty. Does it come 20 to a store? Can I buy a car with one?

I did. He told me to stop eating at god damned McDonald's.

you don't seriously believe that do you?
it's pork flavoring sprinkled in news paper mulch and bleach.

That drip of sauce on the table in front of the sandwich is making me so angry.

You're like my dad. He thinks everything at mcdonalds is the same base slime and it's formed and colored. Even the burger boxes.

Retard.

if you seriously think any of their non-breakfast meats are in any way quality, you're a fucking moron. The breakfast meat is at least, somehow, identifiably meat. The chicken seems like it's the lowest grade they're allowed to serve to humans. The rest has an odd texture like it's 20% meat, 20% offal, 60% coagulated soy+blood+gelatin, all ground up into the finest texture they can grind to. And the offal is almost certainly uncleaned intestines, because McDonald's burgers smell like ass incarnate.

>worth the fuss
what fuss
you walk in, ask for it, put down money, and eat it
...yeah actually it aint worth that

the McRib is brought back every time pork prices are low. It can vary by region but pay close attention to what the price of pork is at the store, if most cuts are sub $1 a pound you now know why (but really because a few hedge fund managers fucking up their guesstimate of lean hog futures)

My dad posts on /diy/ and Veeky Forums

he introduced me to Veeky Forums

what is the point of it being shaped like that? are the thick parts supposed to be like where the pretend bones are?

yes

>eating at McShit's
>ever

hurr durr the mcrib is back its never going to be available again durr

they're never gone, they rely on suckers like you on thinking that this time might be the last time they're back but in reality it's just a seasonal item

wait the mcrib is literally just a mexicano

popular dutch snack you can buy it anywhere for 1.50-2 euros, bit spicy

get then in Australia too, they're nice but bad for you

Its salty pork, a little bit pickely, with McD barbeque. It was okay when I was ten years old.

I assume you have the chicken and beef variants too then?
Its waste meat, (like anthing at mcdonalds) but it tastes great, ocassionally

so you just get a piece of meat? No bread or condiments?

Please just be quiet.

Yes, but does it taste like a little bit of liquid smoke particle pressed pork scraps and painfully sweet bbq sauce? If it doesn't make you hate yourself then it isn't the real deal.

It's nostalgic to the BBQ rib sandwich my Middle School used to serve on Thursdays.

Except the bread wasn't shit.

But yeah, It's cafeteria tier.

they serve them in all sorts of ways, with traditional dutch way is with diced raw onions, and mayo+curry sauce

seen them in sandwiches and with peanut sauce, all types of stuff. Been around since the 70s or 80s these things

Where mate?

It’s McDonald’s food, and therefore by definition bad.

>worth the fuss
Nigga what? It's a fucking product at McDonalds. You act like there's any tangible effort in wheeling your fatass to a place that exists anywhere.

no. go to a supermarket and buy

Hogie rolls
spiced dill pickles
red onion
Pork rasher
sweet baby ray honey bbq sauce

slow bake the pork rashers in the oven and use the bbq sauce as a glaze.

caramelize the onions

100000x better than mcrib

>sweet baby ray honey bbq sauce
Stopped reading there, get better taste.

It shits all over mcrib sauce

Not really, even if McDonalds doesn't sell it all the time you can get those same sorta' patties and sauce many places.

why? so you can continue slathering the crappiest of all fast foods into your gullet? Are you getting disgusted because you think I can't be right or because you're starting to think the fecal content of McDonald's food might just be higher than it ought to be?

Am to the PM pm to the am
youtu.be/_-ONqsX6BQc

He meant every other day fatass

>caramelize the onions
How about no soyboy

How many minutes do you film yourself 'feeling sick' after you eat at Mcdonalds

no

I would still suggest trying it once, so you can say you did and you dont have to worry about it for the rest of your life

now and then hear about mcribs and all the hype it gets when it shows up now and then in burgerland. Some years ago we also get it. Try it...it's just molded grinded meat with some meh sweetly sauce..leave disappointed.

we have it as a standard in germany

im honestly surprised your muslim overlords haven't made you remove all pork products from restaurants yet
in time, im sure it will happen and your rich culinary history of sausages will fade into the night

iam surprised too. Must be something with the 56% meme