Can you seriously not get real cheese in europe...

can you seriously not get real cheese in europe? how come every time someone posts actual cheese europeans come out of the woodworks to say
>ugh fucking americans and their orange cheese
do you really not have that there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98p-9Ah2tF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europoors don't have advanced industrial cheese production. it boggles their minds.

It was my understanding that New Islam wasn't a fan of real cheese.

Damn, that looks delicious!

How does Veeky Forums "cut the cheese"?

With one of theese?

This.
Also for butter
And caramel cheese.

We have cheddar which is pretty american I guess.

like any normal person

>types "what makes cheese orange" into google

Because we don't add Anatto seeds to our cheese. Enjoy your imitation cheese products ya dumb yank

This thread is why no one comes to Veeky Forums for cooking advice.

I bet you believe that Patton Oswald killed his wife. I bet you jerk off to the cam girls that wear a strap-on in the thumbnail. You, personally, are the sort of garbage, dipshit person that just wants attention and a conversation centered on them, and will say anything stupid for it. You're that retard kid in second-grade, that would eat worms if you gave him a nickle.

plenty of people come to Veeky Forums for advice, and if you can't tell this thread is a joke then you really aren't welcome here anyways

Mama Merkel says "Der kase ist schlecht".
Is this why you're so salty, user? Mama Merkel does not give you the cheeses?

yes, this thread is why Nathan Myrhvold hangs out on egullet and not on a shit hole infested with children, MAGA kekkers, and NEETs

Shit it up all you want with jokes. Garbage threads shitting it up are why we need a new Snacks.

>we need more pedophiles
Yeah, no.

an ideal Veeky Forums would only discuss cooking and never the industry or premade food, we can't always get what we want, but this thread at least makes an appeal to people that care enough about an individual ingredient(cheese) to engage in it. The fast food threads, sips, etc. are a hundred times worse than this meme thread

>New Islam

>islam

I don't care about your shitty EU vs American cheese. How do I make a good Cheese jalapeno dip for my tortillas that does not cost its weight in gold?

The types of no holds barred conversations are specifically why Veeky Forums was and continues to be one of the best places for genuine discussion. The quality of some boards shifts like the tides but there is still a lot of charm.

>I bet you believe that Patton Oswald killed his wife.
no
>I bet you jerk off to the cam girls that wear a strap-on in the thumbnail.
yes
>You, personally, are the sort of garbage, dipshit person that just wants attention and a conversation centered on them, and will say anything stupid for it.
sometimes
>You're that retard kid in second-grade, that would eat worms if you gave him a nickle.
it was actually the pickle from a pickle lightbulb experiment, like this
youtube.com/watch?v=98p-9Ah2tF0
and it was $5, not a nickel
but basically you pegged me, I was the fat kid so I had to learn to survive by being "funny"

Orange colored cheese dates back to the revolutionary war. Cheeses made in the United States had annatto added to it, as to distinguish itself from not being imported English cheese. I doubt we export much in the way of high end cheeses to Europe. Mostly mass produced garbage.

why its still in the cheese then? that war ended hella long ago

>yuros asking why something that was done in the war is still done
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

?

Epic burn bro

>I was the fat kid so I had to learn to survive by being "funny"
I come here for food threads, not to feel user

>That stuff is Cheddar
>Cheddar is American

What's wrong with you?

>implying Patton Oswalt didn't kill his wife

>we don't add Anatto seeds to our cheese

>if you can't tell this thread is a joke then you really aren't welcome here anyways

Veeky Forums is basically just people falling for stupid shitposts. Ironic you say that Veeky Forumss aren't allowed here because of the board culture they created.

Reverse image search shows this is likely cheddar, a naturally white English cheese, likely dyed because people often prefer darker color to white, similar to margarine being dyed yellow.

Out of curiosity, what yellow/orange cheeses are there? Only one I can think of is gouda (pic related), or maybe a particularly aged comte or gruyere or something.

Best part is, americans can't stop dying their cheese without hurting their sales, because "that's not how cheese looks".

>likely dyed because people often prefer darker color to white, similar to margarine being dyed yellow
Nobody adds any colour to mozarella, feta and tonnes of other cheeses but they sell pretty good.

They sell pretty good to people that know what real cheese looks like. Face it, decent cheeses are a niche market in America. I bet the average American would think feta looks odd because it doesn't have the consistency of thickened orange paint.

Also most Americans have never actually had mozzarella, they've had some sargento plastic slices with the word "mozzarella" because in America it's legal to put any words you want on the label and the rule is "buyer beware", if you disagree with me you're an obsessed europoor

Americans literally believe chablis wine means pink sweet fizzy wine made from zinfandel grapes, and if you tell them no, actually when you say "chablis" normal people expect a dry wine made from chardonnay in such a way that malolactic conversion does not take place, they start screeching about the "judgment of paris"

What do you mean by real cheese? You can cut it into bloks? We love to do that here.
>I don't know why /int/ brought me here, but I'm leaving again

Fucking O B S E S S E D

Why did /int/ bring you to a bait shitpost thread?

I think people exaggerate this. I'm not American though, Russian. I have an example. People never had any mold cheese here before 90s but now blue mold is super popular and even under counter-sanctions they still sell it. Mold was seen as disgusting, then people tried and loved it. I don't believe Americans are some special old-fashioned people who hate novelties.

Sounds like an old Russian taste. Our nobility used to prefer sweet wines because historically almost all kinds of alcohol were "enriched" with honey, molasses or berries unless you were a poorfag and honey was alavailable for a very cheap price.

Yes, I am obsessed with food and drink. That's why I'm on Veeky Forums after all. You don't like food and drink you're welcome to emigrate to /pol/ where you can focus on issues that matter to you

We had our own thread about cheese here:
Some German linked it and I took the bait.

There is nothing inherently wrong with sweet wine, the problem with our sweet wines, from California in particular, is that they're completely unbalanced and awful tasting because in most cases they're bulk/jug wines made from high-yield lots grown in hot, heavily irrigated growing regions.

We make some decent sweet stuff in Upstate New York but for the most part if I'm going for sugar (other than in fortified wines) I'll look to Mosel or Alsace or Bordeaux or Loire. The only thing we're consistently good at here in America, wine-wise, is the Bordeaux style red wines, albeit with a tad bit more alcohol and sugar. Just about everything else is awful.

Seriously what's wrong with this retard