Im fuckin stoned

Im fuckin stoned
what should i eat

cyanide you utter faggot

The barrel of a 12gauge.

Why would you need an ashtray in the bathroom?

look under the sink, there should be some kind of cleaning fluid or bleach. I'll let you in on a secret, it tastes amazing while you're high. Also it's totally safe.

shit

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Business end of a shotgun

Be a good stoner and enjoy a delicious Lotanuggets IPA with your meal. Hops = weed right????

Make a grilled cheese sandwich

dude it's technically like eating a salad righT? LMFAO

/thread

What do you guys think about weed?

are you fucking stoned you faggot? you like high as fuck

eat a pott brownie and some edible lolly pops and then smoke more weed and just eat a hand full of weed

Haha dude, drugs. ROFL

eat your bros dick off as a game, the only rule is you aren't allowed to use your teeth

Ice Cream of course

That aerosol can, you faggot

I'm pretty sure you're the kid that fucked a toy Twinkie back in the school days. Do people still call you Twinkie?

pb&j's are that late nite og shit when ur on 1. triscuits, oatmeal, ice cream, cookies, reheated pizza, chicken nugs w/ ranch, buffalo red hot, ketchup/mustard

Taco Bell cravings combo.

>t. also stoned

beeanz

come to 420chan friend

DUDE

Fresh fruit, your favorite Taco Bell meal, your favorite Cookout meal, almost anything Tex-Mex, or pizza. All are good.

>also stoned

Here too and I literally just had 2 burritos and refried beans.

you look like a soyboy faggot

ass

I like peach yogurt with a ton of honey when Im stoned.

Go to your local corner store and have a panic attack trying to decide what chips to eat.

Peanut butter banana sandwich, that's my go to. If you got natural, lightly fry it in the peanut oil.

You should eat your own feces.

You only live once, and how can you say you love yourself if you can't even eat your own poop?

I guess I'd start with the toothpaste, it's probably less toxic than the air freshener. Honestly I would just go try to find some real food.

I keep military MREs on hand for this, they're so fucking fun to eat. The stuff you get is random, you've got the drink mixes you add water to and shake up, the flameless ration heaters, stuff like that. It's great.

But then someone will bitch about him in the grocery store pet peeves thread.

nice

t. steve

I like how many people get triggered by weed on Veeky Forums;good job op successful thread.

Also there is an eternal alcohol general on Veeky Forums so why don't autistic spergs spergout on them?

I saw an anom sperging out over al/ck/ just the other day. That thread might still be up.

>contains now butter
>contains milk ingredient
???

based op

tldr

the proper way to eat while stoned is pairing a salty snack with a sweet, and alternating bites.
personally my go-to is goldfish crackers and welch's fruit snacks

i got too stoned last night and made ghetto thai peanut sauce out of peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger chili and garlic powder. ate over ramen noodles w/ the leftovers in my fridge, i.e. chicken breast, an old green onion and some frozen peas. highly recommend doing the same, took like 5 min

also, have you ever heard of cookie butter? its like peanut butter but instead of peanut it tastes like cookies, they have it at Aldis and it will blow your mind

Semen.

Smoking cigarettes in the shower,
When they get wet I just light another,
Blam

Your own dick. I hope you snap your spine trying to. If being stoned is the most interesting thing you have to say, I really do hope you end up paralyzed in a wheelchair with your own dick in your mouth.

>Mountainland applied technical college shirt.

My sister got pregnant by some kike she met there.
Fuck Utah and fuck kikes

stone

you should be fun at parties...

oh yeah... you don't go to parties because you have no friends or social life.

how do you feel in your life ?

t. triggered thc addict

Lolling at your life m8

TL;DR 2

That’s incredibly stupid and pathetic that you couldn’t even wait until you got done showering to light up.

>getting stoned is the only way you know how to have fun
Sad

dick

Jamals delish semen
Paired with a .223 round up your buttwhole xD

Do you know from experience? Fag