Do fat people have a greater appreciation for food?

Do fat people have a greater appreciation for food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVOcEV8eSLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Appreciating food is for faggits

No. They tend to stuff it down their gullet, as opposed to savoring the experience.

No because they aren't picky enough

Some do, but not because they're fat. The only thing common among all fat people is enjoyment of eating, doesn't matter what. I ask a fat friend to name one food he likes and he's a deer in the headlights and can't answer.

A compulsion isn't necessarily enjoyment.

It's like if you fap too much it becomes less enjoyable.

From my experience, people with non-bullshit dietary restrictions they impose on themselves (vegetarians/vegans as opposed to bs "I don't do green vegetables") have a greater appreciation for food.

I would say no, they actually have less appreciation for food than a person of healthy weight. They just slam any shit food down their gullet in large quantities to drown out their emotional pain. Fuck fat people

I SAW THE SEQUEL BECAUSE MY MOM'S BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME WANTED TO

ALL HER RELATIONSHIPS FAIL BECAUSE SHE HAS BPD

400lb man here. I would say we have LESS. By far. For example, I am always doing something else when eating. Reading the news, playing a game, watching TV, whatever. There is no focus on the food at all. It is strictly mechanical. As long as it's decent enough, I am going to swallow it. I don't think much of steak, lobster, or any expensive food. To me, portion is KING. I will take 4 cups of spaghetti over a 22oz steam any day.

I only speak for myself. This is just me. And my eating problems is that I have to get full or I feel empty and unsatisfied so I always stuff myself, and always overflow my plate to make sure I don't run out before I'm full.

Well at least your caps lock works.

Why did you get so fat?

Have you ever tried stuffing yourself with whole plant foods? :-)

When I was a kid everyone in my family was obese. Honestly our food was always terrible and unhealthy. Cheap frozen dinners, no vegetables. Dinner plates where everything on them is some shade of brown. I think someone would have to be rich to be obese but only eat good foods.

Luckily now we've all changed our habits and eat much better. I think that people who used to be fat but have lost weight have the most appreciation for food.

In my experience, fatties lack variation in their diet, preferring to consume the same handful of items, typically high-fat and/or high-sugar foodstuffs, which shows a lack of appreciation for food itself. They appreciate the chemical response our brain receives from the act of eating, but beyond satiation of their desire for fats and sugars, not the olfactory nor gustatory aspects of the process.

> The only thing common among all fat people is enjoyment of eating, doesn't matter what
This, as a former fatty i find just as much enjoyment or perhaps even more from eating raw carrots or iceberg lettuce than i'd find from meat, chips, candy and such solely because the healthy shit tends to last longer and has more to "bite down into".

When i was at my fattest i typically ate convenience food, frozen pizzas, candy, cookies, buns etc all store bought trash but now i make all my food by myself. If i want some fucking cinnamon rolls or even candy i'l do it myself and enjoy the end product 1000 times more so yeah i appreciate food a lot now.

>400lbs

Time to cut and acquire those massive gains

it's all the fat cells in his brain slowing him down

There are those fat people who are fat because they have no ability to resist something tasty so they are always snacking and eating something. Then there are those fat people who stuff their faces with whatever is cheap, comes in a bucket, and and doesn't taste like total crap.

Guess which is more common.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVOcEV8eSLs

If my experience is any indication, no.

100lbs overweight I enjoyed eating food, but I would just keep eating it so it didn't actually matter. The joy lasted as long as the food did.

60lbs lighter and eating 1400cal a day, I savor my food and appreciate it far more. I eat more slowly. I eat less. It's so much better than just shredding garbage food all day.

In general I'm not sure, but ever since I've lost weight I've had a lot more appreciation for it.

Ignoring the pretention in this thread for a real answer:

Fatties are addicted to the feel-good drugs given off in the brain when eating, and often only feel good during or immediately after a meal.

T. Gained 30 pounds this year.

Nig I'd take 1 cup of my sketti over a steak any day. I fucking LOVE a thick ragu. On angel hair. They say not to mix heavy sauces with angel hair but its fucking amazing to me.

Id say they have less appreciation for food. In my experience they eat much faster and therefore dont savor each bite as long as I do.

I am fat and cook for myself so I guess for me yeah I do appreciate the flavors of food more than my thin friends who don't cook. I think it really just comes down to if you cook your own food from scratch you'll appreciate flavors more

do rapists have a greater appreciation for sex?

Probably not. Fat people always eat garbage. You never hear of someone who weighs 300lbs going to a five star restaurant and gourging themselves on fois gras. They're always at CiCis Pizza or Golden Corale eating pig slops.