What do when hungry but not hungry?

What do when hungry but not hungry?

Eat but don't eat.

Have some water or coffee.

>I;m thinking about those (foods)

tea/coffee/oranges

Suck on a penis?

Nibble on some greens. You probably eat less than optimal and they can't make you fat.

This. A small simple salad (very little or no dressing), is my go to when I get that feeling.

No need to get fancy. Just leave some plain lettuce/cabbage/mustard greens next to you.

>salad
>no dressing
fuck that noise

Chew some gum or drink coffee, what you're describing is the difference between appetite and hunger. Appetite is psychological or emotional, hunger is physical. The reason we developed it is so it can tell our body what it needs nutrition wise, which is why pregnant women will have such weird cravings. It'll save you from mindlessly eating to know these differences, and learn how to satisfy yourself so you aren't emotionally eating.

plain lettuce is depressing. at the very least i'd mix in some lemon and garlic and maybe oil if I wasn't trying to starve myself.

Suck an ice cube

Exercise. It's the empty calories. $50 for a bench, a barbell and two dumbells. Another $50 for a 100 lbs worth of weight.

When you're hungry, but not hungry, lift some weight. Lots of icewater, lots of protein and vegetables, and then more weight until you're too exhausted to be hungry anymore. But mostly, a ton of protein, until your belly is full and your muscles are exhausted.

Salad dressing is pretty disgusting. When you hate vegetables and food so much you have to cover it in flavoured oils to fit your fried palate.

Frozen carrots and peas are a surprisingly good snack food when you wanna eat a lot but dont want to get fat. Frozen corn has a creamy buttery texture i dont really like.

This guy is thinking in the right way. Learn to sit still for a second, then follow what your body is telling you it needs. That's generally food (protein/ vegetables/ carbs)> exercise> sleep. If you get enough of the first two, you will get the third.

If you're curious about how to have food that's reasonable, you do go to the grocery store, right? Instead of spending $5 on a frozen pizza, spend it on some fresh pork chops. Instead of spending another $3 on some frozen burritos, you can buy a ton of green beans, and fresh ears of corn, and fresh potatoes and such.

Pop those pork chops in a pan, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over them, heat up your green beans or corns with a little butter, boil some potatoes, and motherfucker, you have a real thing to eat, that you just made. Pork chops, green beans, and potatoes, with some butter and salt for flavoring.

Then you haven't just eaten shit like frozen pizza, you've eaten a real thing you made, with a protein, a veg, and a starch, and you spent less money on it.

You don't feel hungry, once you cook a complete meal for yourself.

Rice is easy to make, it's one cup of rice to two cups of water (or chicken stock, I like my rice to have some flavor. I'll spend the extra .25 cents to buy the Basmati kind, but I still like to cook it in chicken broth.) It takes 20 minutes to cook rice in a pot.

Same thing with potatoes. I like to buy the good Yukon golds or redskins, but they boil just the same. Get a pot of water boiling, toss them in, it takes thirty minutes to boil them. Bonus: You don't have to peel them. After being boiled, you can go to town on them, and get all the vitamins and fiber and shit out of the skin.

Chicken and pork chops: Has it gone from pink when you bought it, to white when you put it in a frying pan? It's cooked. You'll be fine.

>he isn't part of the olive oil red vinegar masterrace
how can salad dressings even compete

You can also walk into any grocery store and spend $2 on a loaf of any kind of bread you like i the bakery department. Not the pre-sliced stuff, but a whole loaf of bread. Turn the oven on, let it get to 350-400F or so, and pop that bad boy in. While you're doing it, start a small pan of real butter melting on the stove, and mince up some fresh garlic. A whole fresh garlic head costs maybe $2, and you only need one or two cloves from it for this purpose.

Toss that garlic in the butter, then pull your toasted bread out, and dump your garlicky, buttery goodness over it. It's good as fuck, to taste garlic + butter + bread, that you made. It's really easy to do this in one pan and the oven, while you have a pot of water boiling pasta, and a second pan browning some ground beef of sausage, and a bit of tomato sauce.

Once the water is boiling, it takes ten minutes at the most for pasta to be done (speaking commercially, the fresh, good, not-dried kind takes 2-3 minutes maximum). Literally one guy can work a 4-burner stover + oven, and come up with pasta + meat + sauce + garlic bread.

Cooking is easy, coming up with a decent meal is easy when there's no pressure. Once you've done that, then you can tell these college bitches to shut the fuck up, because they keep fagging up the board.

"Boo-hoo, I've never learned to cook!" Motherfucker, you can boil water, right? You can make pasta. You can line dirty dishes up in a rack, and push them into a box that cleans them, and get clean dishes out the other side? You can learn to cook a decent meal for yourself. It's not that fucking hard. Meat + vegetables + clean plate + utensils = a fucking meal.

Lol that's gonna take like an hour. What if you are not home...

Realize you are in love.

You might just be thirsty, a lot of people don't drink enough water and confuse thirst for hunger.

Have some hot tea, black, green, or herbal. If you still feel "hungry but not hungry" after that, have some simple soup.

>have some simple soup.
Is that like simple syrup?