Rate my Bourdain Burger

Rate my Bourdain Burger

Nah

better focus

untoasted bun is an automatic 5 points off
4/10

This guy is a massive fucking faggot... Guaranteed he has AIDS

it doesnt make a difference, you autismus maximum faggot.
i tried.

>autismus maximum faggot
I'm not the one asking interwebs people to rate the burger I made.
I just think the importance of bun is overlooked too often.

effin gorgeous and juicy delicious.... get lost OP you're making me HUNGRY 10/10

>toasted buns don't make a difference
Nah, you're retarded. And your burger is sloppy fucking mess.

it's not important unless you're a stuck up autist retard.
it makes zero deference taste wise.

Samefaggot

Woe op that burger looks tasty. Fuck these virgins who say otherwise

FUCK OFF!
IT WASNT ME IT WAS MR ROBOT!!!!!!!!
I CANT FIGHT HIM

>it makes zero deference taste wise.
only if you have as much drugs in your system as bourdain

YOU CAN'T STOP ME ELLIOT...I'M STRONGER

I'd hang out with him. He seems pretty cool for a guy his age

It just needs a purple onion ring to become a 11/10, but overall looks prety good.

not kosher 0/10

>Cheese Oozing out.
>Only one leaf of lettuce.
>Using the end piece of a tomato, and not having it cover the size of the patty.
>Mayo with the burger having more than one slice of cheese.
I give it a 7/11 for that effort, you clearly tried well enough.

Did you add a pinch of molested argento?

Who the fuck wants their burger crunchy? I mean yeah op's buns look really cheap and plastic but a dry, crunchy bun is an instant turn off. Unless you do it like McDonalds where they fake-toast it but it's still soft and cuddly

>fake-toast it
there is no such thing. they toast the buns just like I do. dry toasting them. sometimes I butter them, but 80% of the time I just toast them on the same pan that I'm going to cook my burger.
And I like my burger crunchy, the slight crunch from a good hard sear on the burger and a toasted bun is the best way to go. plus the bun is more apt to fall apart when eating it when it's not toasted

it REALLY REALLY does though you insufferable cunt
>toasted bread tastes the same as untoasted bread.
triggered

Rate my burger from aichi japan.

no reservations/10

what's that on the bun? toasted jap blood?

only to a freak autist like you they do, but not to the rest of the civilized world.

>the bun is more apt to fall apart when eating it when it's not toasted
That's all in the quality of the bun. A cheap, plastic looking bun (much like op's) will go everywhere, but a nice brioche won't. All the same, a bun you've left out to dry will explode into crumbles when you bite into it. Can't be that different from a heavily toasted bun, God forbid it's actually toasted on both sides.
Also I always thought McD put some sugar to caramelize the insides of the bun to brown it? They're way too soft to have been properly toasted.

I was going to disagree with you, but upon a second look, that is a fuckload of cheese.

>The manager's Pilot fountain pen bled out onto your burger/10

did they cram it full of corn?

>pilot fountain pen
>leaking
I think you confused Pilot with Montblanc

>9787018
mit knoblauch und butter

>I always thought McD put some sugar to caramelize the insides of the bun to brown it?
when I worked there as a teen around 1996 they dry toasted the buns, and they were good for 2 hours in the holding box. then in 1997 they brought in a new bun that we didn't toast, and they didn't try to make it look toasted either, they were total crap. glad they came to their senses and switched back to toasting them