What is this

what is this

onigiri probably

A Veeky Forums meme you should stop posting.

Chinese, probably.

looks like rice in a trash bag

美味しい

A young korean girl eating rice wrapped in seeweed is my best guess.

Jelly filled donuts.

a low test dairy fairy

We call that an Asian person.

Jelly donut.

Is a donut less nutritious after being destroyed and reconstructed by a pokéball?

eat your hamburger appolo

Weeaboo's shit

Why would someone make it so impractically large?

It's a perfectly ordinary-sized onigiri. She is a microgirl, the next stage of superior Asian genetic engineering for lower global resource consumption and military infiltration.

my wife

acute girl

An spicy meetboll

obtuse girl

I belive that it's a cute trap with a tight boypussy

How is her skin so perfect? How can Western "women" even compete?

>How is her skin so perfect?
A diet of steamed or raw ocean fish, rice, and vegetables, rather than fried pink slime, high fructose corn syrup, and modified food starch. Also more people walk or ride bicycles in Japan instead of eating McDonalds whilst driving
>How can Western "women" even compete?
Geographic arbitrage. Why do you think white people are so butthurt about immigration?

rolled dog

White people are butthurt about immigration because there's just more annoying unskilled laborers to kill when they revolt after the robots take their jobs.

Fug, I will probably just start shoving fish oil capsules down my child's throat as soon as they are able to keep it down.

BLACKED

Who's this pug?

A kid getting an old meme wrong

>He says while making less than 40k a year

Fear of robots taking jobs is literally Luddism. You can't be more assbackwards than that. Everywhere that automation has been integrated has allowed for greater worker productivity and faster good creation in the market.

None of those things are exclusive though? A faster more efficient system inevitably needs less input.

>How can Western "women" even compete
They literally can't, Jap girls are made to be bred by big white dicks.

Looks like a giant rice ball

It also needs more maintenance and troubleshooting. It also gives leeway for growth, which in turn needs more people

looks like some kind of food she's biting with her mouth

>she

Jej.

>he doesn't know what a coconut is