You lads ever had dim sum? Eating these this very moment

You lads ever had dim sum? Eating these this very moment

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bow3L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Dim sum is delicious and a fun experience.

Dim sum is amazing, especially when you go with seven friends so you can try everything. I'm not a huge fan of chicken feet though, they're not bad but they're so bony and insubstantial.

More pictures of dim sum please.

Yeah those are a treat if well-prepared.

Oh so I made Parker House rolls for Thanksgiving and everyone said they would be really good stuffed with pork.

Recipe I used:

archive.is/Bow3L (annoying ads in non archived one)

What exactly should I stuff them with to get that Dim Sum taste? I have MSG. What else do I need to buy?

So I'm trying to make Parker House Rolls stuffed with something vaguely resembling the filling of roast pork buns (cha six bao) (but hopefully a bit easier to do at home).

Just go to a Chinese BBQ shop and buy some pork.

Phoenix claws are incredible, but you have to spit out so many little bones.

Me, I'm more of a dumpling kind of guy.

what's this

Rice cakes covering shrimp in soy sauce dip.

Smegma sheets.

Yep, basically shrimp, rolled up inside rice sheets, and steamed. Delicious. God, I love dim sum for breakfast.

Why's everyone so crazy about the chicken feet? Barely anything on it is edible save for the sauce and skin. Why not just buy some chicken skin and eat it by itself along with the sauce? It's basically the same shit, but without the hassle of having to pick through the bones.

They're entertaining to make people eat for the first time.

I would love it if you served it deboned and de-cartilaged but how would you?

how to eat? seems like messy

Because the taste and texture of braised chicken skin, that's all.

Soup spoon.

Well, it's dim sum, so...with chopsticks. Preferably while "negotiating" with some ancient Chinese auntie who doesn't speak English as to why you should get the last plate on that cart and not her.

Foreskin of the goyim

cheung fun is best dimsum

with difficulty

>best

mcscuze me?

My dad has been taking me for Dim Sum a few times a year since I was probably about 5-6.

>cheung fun is best dimsum

It's the one that always seems to go the fastest where I go.

Oh, and I definitely prefer the shrimp to the beef.

where am i

McChicken. Happy now?

I know there's not a lot of /pol/, race-baiting, or shitposting in this thread, but you are still on Veeky Forums.

hem hem

satisfactory.

Cheong fun. These are also popular with roast pork (char siu) as a filling.

Fuck off, retarded newfag.

My fucking nigga, I don’t care how greasy/fatty these fuckers are, it’s not yum cha without them.

I love these but I'm always embarrassed when eating them in a restaurant, just coz of how awkward they are.

>not a single mention of fu pei guen

I'm disappointed in you guys

These things are magic, they're so fucking hard to get right at home.

Tasty!

>no fish maw with chicken

Fucking plebs.

0 w0

I love dim sum but I have to go with a Chinese friend for two reasons. One being that I have no clue what to order by name (only visually) and communication is difficult considering poor English (which is nevertheless better than my Mandarin so God bless). The other is that every time I've gone, it seems you have to be pretty assertive to attract the cart attendants which is out of my element in a restaurant setting.