What the fuck do I do with this?

What the fuck do I do with this?

Peel it or cut it in half and scoop out the innards. If it's white inside it's going to be pretty mild, if it's purple it'll be sweeter and more flavorful.

Eat it you pussy.

Just toss it now. The taste is underwhelming. Not bad, but just doesn't do anything special. You'd think it'd be better given the way it looks.

Throw it in the trash then go get a mango or other fruit that actually tastes good.

Take out the white flesh inside and cut it into interesting shapes. Use it to garnish food that actually has flavour.

Get memed on by A E S T H E T I C S, dragonfruit tastes like slightly sweet mush

Have you only had the white ones? I like both, but the purple ones have more flavor. The white ones are good if they're cold and the weather is hot though, really refreshing, just really mild too.

Kill it before its too late

Throw it at people while yelling KAMEHAMEHA.

brew some mana potions

Embalm it.

This. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

cube it and use it in a fruit salad with like melon and mango, serve with chili and salt as garnishes

Cut it open and photograph it. Give remains to a homeless person.

They are pretty to look at but don’t taste like much.

Make a shake out of it. Add in some honey and shits good

What the fuck is its problem?

>hey guys look at my weird noxious tasting garbage I bought at the poo store, I have so much white guilt it won't even give me diarrhea
Virtue signaling: the thread

nigga it's just a bland tasting kiwi calm yo shit

So is there a way to tell when the flesh is purple without having to peel it? Is there a waiting period before a color shift happens? I normally just eat them as is when I buy them.
>implying
Fucker I can pick up dragon fruit in the commissary or occasionally Costco. They're not that hard to find.

Trash it, even high quality ones from Asia taste like nothing. If you got it in the US its definitely trash

>The red ones are more rounded with shorter spikes and the white ones more ovalish with slightly longer spikes. I called the skins spikes not the right terms for sure.
I'm not sure if it's accurate or not, I only ever got them from a friend and didn't do any comparisons. I don't think white ones eventually turn purple, it's just a different variety.