>bf is cooking us steak and chips for dinner
>he puts the chips in the oven
>takes the steak out
>suddenly FLOPS HIS FUCKING DICK OUT and puts it ON THE STEAK
>makes some joke about "which is your favourite meat" or whatever
>im like what the fuck are you doing
>he tells me to calm down
>says he just showered, so his dick is just as clean as his fingers are
>he says anyway, if i dont mind sucking his dick all the time i shouldnt mind if his dick briefly touches my food either
>i keep going off on him and getting annoyed until he huffs and storms out
>now i dont know whether i should cook the steak for him or just throw it away
what the FUCK

am I really in the wrong here???
he put his DICK on my food!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVFrHmuPMak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, honestly, if you've put his dick in your mouth before, you really don't have anything to complain about, so just cook the damn thing and have a serious talk with him later.

If he's not willing to listen to you at all, or not willing to take you seriously at all, then you probably need to find yourself a new boyfriend.

are you a cute girl

Sounds like a child tbqh, you're probably just as bad dating him in the first place.

This wouldn't bother me in the slightest if mine did that. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill, especially after you've sucked his dick anyway.

are you a cute girl

You fags are so riddled with diseases why does his dick touching your food worry you but sucking his dick does not?

>bf is cooking us steak and chips
>should I cook the steak for him
What situation are we actually discussing here?

Are you a cute girl?

no but it'd be just swell if you were

Ask him to cum on your plate and dip your steak in it like A1.

>It's a "whore that wants to be treated like a princess" episode

lemao

Christ almighty is everyone defending this?
Put your trouser snake away, it's fucking childish and nobody asked you to whip it out. If you can't behave like an adult, you don't get treated like one. Is this funny to you? Oh he took his peepee out and he put on the steak.
I'm taken. For now.
He fucking stormed out of the room like a baby. It's like, don't dish it if you can't take it. ffs
Umm not a whore. Thanks sweetie. Go back to your containment board you incel.

You sound like a shit girlfriend.

>I'm taken. For now.
that didnt answer the question

>Christ almighty is everyone defending this?
>Put your trouser snake away, it's fucking childish and nobody asked you to whip it out. If you can't behave like an adult, you don't get treated like one. Is this funny to you? Oh he took his peepee out and he put on the steak.
its fucking hilarious i burst out laughing 3 times reading the OP
sounds like you just dont get comedy lady

It's not funny to me, that's why I said you need to have a fucking serious talk with him about it and break up with him if he's not willing to listen to you.
Christ, the only thing I was trying to say with the first part was "don't throw the steak away just because he put his dick on it." I mean, you're going to COOK it, aren't you? He doesn't have AIDS or anything, does he?
Look fine I don't care what you do with the steak, fucking shit. I agree that not listening to you at all and just doing it anyways is really shitty of him. Okay? Is that okay with you?

Kill yourself faggot, I cant believe a thread died so you could bitch about off topic bullshit

OP, cook the steak and sprinkle some pussy juice on it. Then, serve it back see if he likes it.

i know how you can get him back

>preparing_a_hotdog.webm

You sound like a perma virgin who lurks /r9k/ and resents women. Go jack your tiny cock to anime you fucking loser before making assumptions about my relationship. Totally. I don't want to ruin a good steak so I'm the bad girlfriend.
Like why does my attractiveness even matter on a mongolian basket weaving forum if you aren't asking? Who tf hits on girls on Veeky Forums? Just go to a club or something
I have a great sense of humor, but I draw the line at steak. Like cmon, it's expensive meat. Don't put your junk on it. I shouldn't have to fucking tell that to a grown adult.
Well what the fuck would you do if your girlfriends were cooking you steak and came home to her grinding her pussy all over it? Durr do you like my labia or the steak better. Srsly??
Boo fucking hoo. If it was a worthy thread it would have been archived and the next person would have just killed it anyway. The world will go on.
That's so gross. I would never do that to him in a million years so he shouldn't put his dick on a perfectly good piece of meat
what?

>Like why does my attractiveness even matter on a mongolian basket weaving forum if you aren't asking? Who tf hits on girls on Veeky Forums? Just go to a club or something
you're not a cute girl are you

>Well what the fuck would you do if your girlfriends were cooking you steak and came home to her grinding her pussy all over it? Durr do you like my labia or the steak better. Srsly??
id start jacking off and eat a pussy juice covered steak are you fucking serious that sounds amazing

Except that I am a woman who would gladly suck my boyfriend's dick. You're just shit. I bet you're a radical feminist too.

the way OP is writing tells us two things.
1)obvious tranny.
2) fantasy that never happened.
that being said fuck off to your containment board.

>Well what the fuck would you do if your girlfriends were cooking you steak and came home to her grinding her pussy all over it?
I'd probably fuck her right on the countertop, honestly. That sounds EXTREMELY hot to me. Sorry. (Actually not sorry.)

>what?
youtube.com/watch?v=CVFrHmuPMak

Do all gay couples fight like this?

Well lesbians are reported tp have higher rates of domestic violence.

Listen, you're not going to get anywhere by complaining about how he put his dick on a steak. It doesn't matter what he did.
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE'S NOT LISTENING TO YOU WHEN YOU MAKE A REASONABLE REQUEST OF HIM
IT MEANS HE DOES NOT RESPECT YOU
CAPS FOR EXTRA EMPHASIS BECAUSE IT REALLY IS THAT IMPORTANT.

>25 posts
>10 posters

Umm this thread is nearly 3 posts per person and I'm so done justifying myself about things that arent related to cooking. This isn't a contest to 1up someone or ask if theyre a radical feminist bull dyke. I do suck him off since you clearly cant read. I clean, I work, and I cook. Tonight was his turn. ALL i asked for was a normal meal. Im also neither of those things and I dont want to be treated like it. So I'm ignoring any derogatory shitposts.
Thats fucking nasty. Why do men think with their dicks and think their dicks are funny?
It does fucking matter or I wouldn't be making this thread. He never fucking listens, putting his LOL PENIS on a steak is very disrespectful

Listen. To. My. Words.
It doesn't matter what he did. What matters is the THOUGHT process behind it.
HE
DOES
NOT
RESPECT
YOU
and if you can't grasp that then you're absolutely hopeless, there is NO way to break it down further for you, you made a reasonable request and he thinks he doesn't have to follow it because he's better than you are.
I'm out of here, and at this point whether or not you decide to keep living with your shitty, ABUSIVE boyfriend is up to you.

its fucking hilarious

You basically told him that you find his body disgusting. If you're so repulsed by your partners body then do both of you a favour and just break up.

just buy a new steak if it bothered you so much, damn. what an epic spergout

I genuinely don't understand why OP considers this a problem.

Is this a reoccurring issue?
Do you suspect he does this with other food in secret?
Are you protective of his dick health and don't want beef prions to infect it?

He's not some fucking sexist from the 50s who slaps women around or thinks he's better than them hes just extremely fucking immature. Real women go through fucking actual abuse and he's just trying to be funny.
No you do NOT put your genitals anywhere near food. I am food and safety certified and it's so fucking nasty. anyone telling me to break up with him over 1 incident obviously has never been in a real relationship in their life. How do I tell him he's fucking retarded without hurting his feelings?

Babe, trust me. You DON'T need a man who treats pieces of meat like his personal dick pillows, because guess what? He sees you as a piece of meat and wants nothing but his dick rubbing on you

He isn't a real man, he is Pinocchio, a real boy, a child, who doesn't deserve a mature woman like you. I'd never dream of putting my penis on your steak, hell, I wouldn't even put my penis in the same bed as you if you felt uncomfortable. I wouldn't chop it off ;), I'd just sleep on the floor ;). And if I did put my penis onto a steak it would be because I am trying to get a penile infection so I can get time off work to stay with you ;)

You are a strong woman, I can tell. You cook work and clean and your worthless boyfriend just takes advantage of your strength, the only way he can lift his tiny penis to the counter to ruin dinner. I beg you, please leave this abusive steak fucker, and his ImMEATturity. Let him get a girlfriend who works at McDonalds, maybe she will laugh when he fucks her big macs like the lowlife scum she is. Not an educated woman like you that he doesn't deserve

I'd cook anything for you FYI BUT don't feel like we have to date
If you wanted a side salad with edible flowers I'd walk to the fields of Italy and pluck the freshest petals to garnish. I'd cook for you every night as well (unless you wanted to cook) and would clean everything (except your boyfriends act because there is no sponge coarse enough ehhe).

If steak can be cooked on a scale of Blue Rare to Well Done, then your boyfriend BLUE his RARE chance with you, and your relationship is WELL, DONE. hehe ;)

get a real man

no
I fucking hope not
His dick should at no point be near a steak cooked or uncooked am I wrong here
Fuck off you PUA cunt. Jesus that was creepy to read

>eat steak and put his dick in your mouth afterwards
is somehow better than
>putting dick on steak for a second and eating the steak

Only manchildren do stupid shit like this. Give him his first strike and warn him that you will end the relationship if he continues with his attitude. Or do you really want him to be pulling the same stunts 20 years down the line in front of your kids, 'cause that's what'll happen.

tell him he's fucking retarded and don't put his dick in your food or any food ever again? are you worried he'll need a new tampon or something? it's stupid simple

You're not wrong but I don't see it quite as disrespectful as you seem to see it.

grow a sense of humor ya slag that sounds hilarious

slag getting roasted on /v/

this roleplay troll lmao

There's no such thing as a girl on Veeky Forums.

Post feet

I can see how that would piss you off. It was an immature joke. I think the steak is fine though. I'd just rinse it off and pat dry if the concept of it bothered you that much. This is the same level of symbolic contamination as a hair on your food. It doesn't really affect much, but the idea of it weirds people out.

As for the sense of humor compatibility thing, you're just gonna have to think about it later after you're not angry. When I was younger I did stupid, harmless shit that embarrassed my girlfriend sometimes. I don't think any of it ever put me in douchebag territory, but I never tried something I thought was funny more than once if it obviously pissed her off. Now that I think about it, the times I got the message my joke wasn't funny quickest were when she just got calm and quiet and walked away. You might want to try that. Alternatively, you could get a really boring boyfriend with less personality. Maybe you want a predictably boring relationship. Anyway, probably bait. Fucking funny though.

>you make a thread asking people to be mad with you
>people tell you to get over yourself
>you shit on them
>people agree with you and tell you he's being disrespectful
>you shit on them
The fuck do you want us to say, idiot?

COOK IT FOR HIM kekeke

Hey op I have a question. He's a nigger isn't he?

Why don't you just leave him the dicksteak and have the other one for yourself?

how many times per day do you demand to speak to a manager?

Sounds like OP is hangry or just an actual woman.

>girl

No gay guy would get so buttflustered about a dicksteak.

You left him with a dirty steak dick
You're a bad partner

Just tell him you don't think mixing food and sex is attractive, you fucking mong. If he doesn't understand that you might as well leave him for being stupid.
Pic related
>you getting your bf back

Put yours on his. Establish dominance

That guy's eyes are really close together.

Yeah, they're close together so the wires can reach his tiny brain.

I don't get it, just do what anyone with self respect would do and answer his question. Tell him you love him and prefer his meat, then cook his dick med rare and serve it to him. Save the steak for another time, he can cook it for himself tomorrow.

wow really? that's actually pretty funny but makes sense :D

so op wtf do you want from us?
your bf is clearly and idiot and your obviously an idiot too for pairing with him

>because my bf wont listen to me ill let it all out online
don't get me wrong i don't mind at all. thread is top lolz but how we not supposed to make fun of you

that could be someone else user

you seem to know a lot about gays user

This. OP should have cooked her boyfriend's dick and eaten it.

>We've already established that his dick goes in my mouth
>I flip out on him for dick on my steak
>He's the baby
Get a grip

>I would never do that for him in a million years
ftfy

>Why do men think with their dicks
Yet you didn't question when your boyfriend committed to you, a hysterical brat?

janny pls

I guess Veeky Forums can make some pretty good pasta

>OP gets mad that people on Veeky Forums are laughing at a situation absurd enough to be a little amusing
>gets mad we aren't giving validation to her whining
>gets mad when no one cares about her piss poor comparison of a bunch of noGF neckbeards finding the gf they don't even have running their beef curtains on the beef
>makes a show of talking about how there will be no more responses to shitposting only to do it again anyway

Are you retarded? This isn't a blog, fucker. It's not an echo chamber for your way of thinking either. We're not all going to leap to your side and give you the validation you came for. If the steak was unseasoned/marinated at the time, wash if off and shut the fuck up. If it was seasoned/marinated, you should've cooked it for your bf to eat instead of you and shut the fuck up. Unless it's a dish meant to be shared between multiple people who fucking cares about the immaturity displayed? It's stupid, yes, but you're not in a restaurant where such a thing can get someone fired. Let meat fucker eat his dick flavored meat and move on.

GREAT FUCKING JOB MODS

Is ... this the state of modern women in CURRENT YEAR?

Jesus Christ, straight men, I feel horrible for you. Between entitled women and white knights, you guys are fucked.

I'm .... almost glad to be a degenerate faggot.

post boipucci

No U.

Do not weep for up user, we are already dead.

>cockram ebanco

Jokes aside what he did is very fucking disrespectful towards food.

well this is co/ck/ is it not

No seriously, is this the modern female?

No wonder men hate women.

I would be furious too, disregard the comments of some of the incels on this thread lol unlike me and you they cant understand that what he did is DESPICABLE I cant believe men are like that, even worse that they excuse this behavior

You should have a talk with him and if he doesnt cooperate you should reconsider having a relationship with him

Now show me your tits cunt

So did you cook the steak or what, you cunt?

she should straight up leave, if i was a fag and the place was mine i would have already kicked his ass on the street

Even a useless bitch like this has a guy doing shit for her. Sexbots cannot come fast enough.

just wait until he wipes horseradish on the towels

Clearly, regardless of other people’s opinions and boundaries, you find your boyfriend’s actions violate your own boundaries. Whether they make sense or fit other people’s boundaries is irrelevant, your boundaries are your own. Your boyfriend misunderstood your boundaries and is reacting angrily because as far as he can tell he did nothing wrong. The two of you should take some time to cool down and then have a clear ans calm conversation about what both of your boundaries are and how you can mutually respect those boundaries. I do also reccomended re-evaluating your boundaries from time to time to see if they really still make sense to you. In my own love life I was often reluctant to kiss my partner immediately after she blew me, but eventually I figured it wasn’t any more disgusting than the other sex acts I was already doing. So now I don’t mind it.

>has a guy doing shit for her
putting his dick in her food?

I honestly didn't get it first, what you where talking about. Thought you are two male bros living together.
would still eat if my bro did this and it's not cooked yet. would wash it for about 5 seconds , would shut my fucking mouth and enjoy a perfectly fine steak.

gayest post in the thread including this one:

Should have flopped your dick out and laid it out on his steak.
When he says "I showered" you reply "I didn't"

well you should mix your period blood and maybe shit too and put in on his lips and draw on his face

and when he wakes up confront him haha

This.

Sadly true of many. Women are becoming more entitled these days. Honestly, since men were given the right to vote AS A PRIVILEGE and RESPONSIBILITY - it was a mistake to ever give women the right to vote with no strings attached. As it is, only taxpayers or physically disabled who legitimately can’t work - and all military/vets should have the right to vote in modern day.

>mongolian basket weaving forum
boo! stop reusing jokes motherfucker

I don’t think I even want to know where this is from.

i see this as the fact that none of you respect food, and disrespect it thinking its funny. fuck all of you that redirected the problem that she is already sucking dick.

He was in the process of cooking for her.