/JUNK/ Junk-Food OMAD General #001

Welcome to JUNK FOOD GENERAL!!!
/JUNK/ is for anyone who wants to eat like a pig while still losing weight. All you need to do is adhere to 23/1 Intermittent Fasting.

Don't believe it's possible? Ask us questions, look at our results, and watch some videos with us.

Don't be shy! We're here to help :)

>MAN EATS POUNDS OF BACON FOR 30 DAYS- NOTHING HAPPENS:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRVqsTrGoE

>CICO IS BULLSHIT- INSULIN IS EVERYTHING
imgur.com/a/ccTNn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin

Rules:
1) Please be friendly
2) Ask any and all questions!
3) Share information and data
4) Eating is encouraged

Pastebin: pastebin.com/AApArLqU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i5-lQOkS30I
imgur.com/a/ccTNn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck your thread but post Kimchis after binge pic pls, fetish of mine

I broke a two day fast with an entire deep dish pizza smothered with 2 avocados and an onion worth of guacamole.

I wonder how long it will take to get back into ketosis.

not terribly long, that sounds heavenly btw. how often are you tracking your weight?

Daily.

Cool, from what I've read, the liver only has about 11-12 hours of glycogen stores at maximum. Your muscles can store some too. I've read that the entire body has a maximum of 2000 calories of glycogen it can store.

Which has always confused me, since people say it takes 2-3 days to get into keto, but 2000 calories is 1 day maximum

Yeah the keto test only started reading positive at 23 hours for me. I was at 185.3 on Friday and after my meal today I'm at 181.2.

I'm alternating breakfast and dinner for my OMAD because I work out MWF.

Monday 3600 kcal breakfast
Tuesday 3000 kcal dinner
Wednesday 3600 kcal breakfast
Thursday 3000 kcal dinner
Friday 3600 kcal breakfast

This week I wet fasted over the weekend but I might just do OMAD next weekend depending on how I feel.

>shilling OMAD
Stop eating.

OMAD saved my life, it's the first time I feel I can actually lose weight

thank you for reading

Wow, I love it, eating massive amounts of calories and losing pounds a week, all while having the strength to work and enjoy life.

It's almost as if this was the way our anatomical ancestors were eating :)

What do your macros usually look like? Mine are very carb heavy because I do a lot of cardio. Chips and potatoes are among two of the best foods for me because of the blend of carbs and fat. I'll usually have some meat and sweets too.

thank you so fucking much for posting here dude I am so glad to hear it. is it cool to ask for more details and what you feel is working?

I'm trying to eat relatively clean, but my macros end up being about 20% carbs and evenly split between fat and protein just because it's so hard to cram it down.

A lot of frozen breakfast burritos and rotisserie chicken .

hahahaha nice man, sounds so good. I was out running for 2 hrs today and it's almost time for me to start cooking, so now I am here thinking of bbq sauce and chicken tenders :p

I think OMAD is such an awesome diet for a budget. I probably am spending less than $5 per day on food right now thanks to Costco

I've decided that when I have visible abs, I'm going to do a 10k calorie challenge, hopefully within 1 or 2 hours, to really put this diet to the test. It's gonna have to be really heavy on fat and sugar so i'll probably hurl lol RIP

>following advice of a fat dyel chink
Lmaoing @ ur life

You're in a dyel twink thread m8

>tripfag creator of this general is an actual dyel twink
Lmaoing right back fammy.

I want to see all of Fung's patients who supposedly don't need loose skin surgery

I wanna see all the /junk/ lads that aren't catabolic twink bottoms.

well considering this is /junk/ version #001... lol

what do you have to say about snake man's 30 day, 3500 calories of bacon diet?

I can easily eat over 4000kcal of junkfood within an hour. What do?

I don't care about junk food but my goal is to lose weight at a good rate and keep muscle. Is this good for people lift?

He was eating fat and protein at maintenance (according to the scale) which you aren't doing, and he would take a massive shit on your thread. If you want to prove /fast/ wrong do it like snakeman... get a dexa scan... do this for a month... get another dexa scan. You're gonna lose muscle, because your diet is catabolic.

>daily
why? you got a a meet coming up or something?
weighing yourself daily is pure autism

>when the Wal-Mart gets a Checkers inside

oh nice, that's really impressive lmao!!! ok let's talk about it

what does the 4000 calories consist of? chips doughnuts ice cream cheese bread etc??

cause that's pretty much what I eat, usually around 3000 calories before I get so ridiculously full i can't even move, night after night

basically I have been graphing my weight and showing that day over day im still losing weight, no matter how much i eat

what do you think?

Your insulin won't be spiked long enough to absorb all of it.

i weigh myself about 12 times per day to keep track of my graph hoooooooooooooooo DASSIT MAYNGGGG

it's excellent if you eat a fuck ton of burgers, like i'm talking triple decker burgers. check out the video of the guy who ate bacon for 30 days. he also did a mcdonalds diet for 30 days with the same results

>implying i have access to a dexa scan
good thing i have no muscle to lose in the first place

this is correct, he will be shitting most of it out half digested

This gives me hope. I've been doing omad with 24-72 hour fasts sprinkled every now and then. I fucked up yesterday and ate a bunch of fast food as my only meal. You're meaning to tell me my body will still lose weight? I weighed in 4lbs heavier this morning

you certainly will. how much and what did you eat? i hope you enjoyed it :)

most of the weight you ate was water. the body removes about 2 lbs of excess water per day. if you keep doing OMAD, you will see that 4lbs disappear this week, in addition to some fat

take a look at my graphs- do you think this would help?

The twink is just eating under maintenance... no miracle. Your weight will end up where ever depending on if you ate above / below / at maintenance. Keep up the 48's and 72's.

I've only been doing this for a couple weeks so I'm still not really sure what to expect. I'd like to be able to adapt and change my regimen if I find that I'm not approaching my weight goals. That's why I'm weighing every day.

>graph
yeah that's not autism

Weighing every day is correct.

shit is pointless man. There's all kinds of small fluctuations going on from day to day. It's about the long game senpai

I am not eating under my maintenance calories. If I was eating 6 meals per day, I would be gaining weight.

lrn 2 insulin plz

keep chuggin!!! as long as the scale is going down, you're doing something right.

>TIL basic science and math is in fact autism

"long game" is easy when you're diet is emotionally, mentally and physically sustainable

nobody here should ever fear the scale, I can explain every single ounce going into and coming out of my body

>I am not eating under my maintenance calories.
Yes you are.

this is a lot of food

how many calories is it tho

popems doughnuts = 2600 calories
bread = 1000 calories
goldfish = 800 calories
lays = ~1000 calories
pork = ~700 calories

6100 cals unless i fucked that up.... and you’re eating that every day approximately but losing weight? maybe there’s something wrong m8

Lost a ton of weight eating chik fil almost every day for dinner, number two meal with a large shake is like 1400 cals. Expensive tho

Post body

>thinks he eats like an olympic athlete
>twink dyel

expensive but super convenient and mindblowingly tasty ahhahaha. 1400 cals is totally manageable. you could recreate the same thing at home if you wanted for half the price probably

no no, not every day, that's 2 days worth of food, still 3000 calories though

my BMR/TDEE at 165 lbs is like 1700 / 2200 maximum.

the only thing "wrong" here is calorie absorption, which i tried to explain here: imgur.com/a/ccTNn

I'm eating it all in one meal, and that completely changes it. If I ate it across 6 meals, i would be fat as a house lol!

what do you think?

dude, don't promote junk food on fit or in general really

>what do you think?
I think you're an actual faggot.

How do you deal with hunger in between meals? And do you drink water regularly throughout the day? I’ was going to start eating a 500 cal lunch and a 1500 cal dinner every day to meet my deficit, but would this be better?

post body

you need to understand how insulin works, mate
you could eat 2000 calories, across 6 meals per day, of the finest, best foods, and you will get fat as a house

OMAD completely turns dieting on its head

Get the fuck out of here, 2000 calories per day would make me lose weight.

You post body.

I'm not talking about loosing weight, but general health, junk food will fuck you up

hi, welcome! I think you have two options:

1) eat a late lunch and an early dinner (so that you are eating from 2-6PM for example)

or

2) eat a VERY early breakfast (7-8AM) and a late dinner (7-8) PM

meal timings are very sensitive on this diet :)

also, since i'm eating a 3000 - 4000 calorie meal, once per day, I honestly am still so goddamn stuffed 23 hours later, even after running for 2 hours. I don't even want to eat right now lol

water is always allowed and encouraged when you feel like it. there's no requirement, everyone's thirst is different based on climate and etc
what do you think?

pic related, and I'm even 6 pounds lighter today now

[citation needed]
if you're talking about diabetes, it is physically impossible to get diabetes on OMAD

>Rules
>1) Please be friendly

I think eating junk food once a day will still have negative effects when it comes to your cholesterol. You probably are eating far enough in between meals, but I would worry about the sudden blood glucose spikes and how your pancreas responds to this.

How much time in between pictures?

>dyel makes a thread shilling junk food
>expects to be taken seriously
Where did you come from honestly?

>diabetes
would you not agree that junk food is poor quality food and not a good long term diet plan?

>that
>weight loss

kek
you just had less sodium intake and lost a bit of water weight

>3 days

how long are you gonna spin your wheels?

that's 6 weeks, I've just now completed 60 days (2 months precisely) and I can take a picture of me at 165, but in my opinion the visual difference isn't that big due to sodium + carb loading

if you want timestamp let me know, i'm bout to go take the photo

blood glucose spikes are tightly regulated by insulin. it will spike the same amount regardless of meal size. basically, after 2-3 hours, it has finished spiking, and the partially digested large meal goes straight to your large intestine

depends on the macros of the "junk" food. the only real junk food diet is a diet of pure butter and sugar.

post body

you're calling 30 lbs of weight loss in 2 months not impressive?

>3 days
I am nearly done with day 4 and I'm losing NEARLY a pound per day, with a TDEE below 1900 calories

this is phenomenal progress in anyone's book

Ok, from cbt... you are garbage.

>macros
so I guess all the additives are a-okay, right?
btw, why do you keep asking to post bodies, you homo

from the screenshot it looks like you are just losing and regaining

also enjoy your high triglycerides, cancer, diabeetus

/fast/ here, any criticism he gets he thinks he can shutdown with his "results"... enjoying the blog.

How can OP recover?

ugh thiccer

let's see you lose your body fat then please
also nice body lol, "maybe if I lift more weights, the pain will go away"

when will you realize that girls love skinny twinks

guy in the 30 day bacon video did bloodtests before and after, no change. check OP for link

"additives", ok so what do you eat that doesn't have it?
when people post their body, it keeps them honest. most of the trolls on fit are literally 500lb LARPers

bacon isnt gonna give you any of the ailments i mentioned

>when will you realize that girls love skinny twinks
Post gf

This type of eating is dangerous. Once you allow yourself to eat junk it becomes easier to justify eating more junk at less appropriate times. See: fat fucks

>the twink giving advice
why?

bacon has literally been attacked as the number one source of high cholesterol, cancer, and beetus

>imblying I would ever be in an actual committed relationship with a woman

do people not see the 30 lbs of weight I lost in 2 months? I am confused

only if you have a mental disorder

because nobody else with proven results is giving advice, and there is a demand for advice

>>imblying I would ever be in an actual committed relationship with a woman
Then post any pic of any woman you've had sex with, preferrably with you and her in the same pic being affectionate.

sugar industry funded those attacks

A mental disorder? This is Veeky Forums. We all have mental disorders.

nearly all of my food is barely processed and additive free (except bacon, that where I draw the line)

daily reminder to not get memed by these fad diet shills

>by another fitness guru

if sugar caused cancer, durianrider would be dead by now

>imblying i would ever reveal the face of a girl that I even moderately cared about to Veeky Forums, the cesspool of humanity itself

i honestly wonder why I'm here even attempting to help anyone, it's really quite cancerous

any meat you are buying in the US has hormones and environmental pollutants, including (((organic)))

>2017
>still promoting calorie restriction

you can test my diet in less than 24 hours. if you don't lose weight like me, you can quit....

why would he be?? hes cycling every day

he doesnt just sit on his ass

>reveal the face
I didn't ask for the face.

>i honestly wonder why I'm here even attempting to help anyone, it's really quite cancerous
>diet literally gives him cancer

so you're saying that sugar causes cancer, unless you are cycling?

exercise doesn't cure cancer, and by his own admission he said that he is "lazy and barely exercises that much"

i'm still waiting for all that cancer to hit me

>any meat you are buying in the US has hormones and environmental pollutants, including (((organic)))
true, but I'm not in the US and you're certainly not making it any better for yourself by only eating junk food

A deep dish pizza is 3000 calories. Combined with that guac you're not losing any weight.

you are a fucking retard troll and apparently a good one

hes actively using the glycogen

i agree with you, but i'm pretty confident that fasting 23 hours per day is getting rid of most everything there is to worry about

agreed. water and sodium will really distort the scale

what on earth does glycogen usage have to do with the growth of cancer in the body?

why did lance armstrong get cancer? he was cycling literally every day and using the glycogen, too.

cancer has nothing to do with sugar lmao. also i'm not trying to troll anyone. you don't have to post here if you don't want to. i'm here to share information and data

fasting won't overrule biochemistry, since you're skinnyfat, its even worse for you

Except I didn't eat for 48 hours before that. Then I crammed those 3000 calories into a one hour window.

day 1: no food, burn ~2000 calories
day 2: no food, burn ~2000 calories
day 3: eat 3000 calories in 1 hr, absorb ~1500 calories (TOTAL GUESS)
day 4: no food, burn 2000 calories

by my estimation, that's 4500 calories burned off of your body, which is about 1lb of pure fat and a few pounds of glycogen

Homie, HIIT for the pancreas is not healthy in the long run, and a diet like this poses severe threats in the ways of micronutrient deficiencies. It may be better than eating shit spread throughout the day, but this is not an optimal way of living a long, healthy, and strong life. If your goal is to be a skinny twink, state this in the OP.

>cancer has nothing to do with sugar

(citations needed)

>MAN EATS POUNDS OF BACON FOR 30 DAYS- NOTHING HAPPENS:

He also dry fasted for 22 hours every day, why did you leave that out?
>day 3: eat 3000 calories in 1 hr, absorb ~1500 calories (TOTAL GUESS)

why don't you provide research for any of your claims to make an actually legit thread?

Ok, I can see where you're coming from, but check the video in the OP link. He is neither a twink, and literally nothing changed in his blood tests

And before you say that "bacon is healthy", he did 30 days of mcdonalds too

This is the worst place in the world. But what I'm trying to tell you is that this type of eating can be done but most people here lack the true discipline to do it. They will eat too much junk and get fat.

Op != guy in video.
Look at the body shots the guy put in here to justify his 'progress'
>"bacon is healthy", he did 30 days of mcdonalds too
Specific food items are neither healthy nor unhealthy, as dietary requirements and needs are very different, as well as goals. If I'm lifting and grappling in more than three separate sessions in a day, a twinkie could be arguably 'healthy' for me given my massive caloric needs. That old style of of binary healthy v unhealthy is defunct for many reasons. My argument is 'health' is not strictly tied to weight, and blood tests. And 30 days is not a long time in the realm of health. I want to live for 110 years, a meme diet for 30 days isn't conducive proof of health.

>dry fasted 22 hours per day
I dry fast 23 hours per day and did in fact state in OP that you absolutely need to adhere to 23 hours of IF per day. dry or wet, no difference

>why don't you provide research
because we literally don't have the science, /junk/ is like weaponized autism

in theory if you take your TDEE (2000 calories for me), and you divide it by 24 hours in a day, you get 83 calories per hour.

Then, you take 83 and multiply it by 3, per meal per day. So one meal * 3 hours of raised insulin = 3.

83 * 3 = 249. Which is obviously super low. So I literally made up a number which sounded more realistic, such as 1500 calories.

Either way, I lost 30 lbs in 2 months, who knows how much of it was fat, but I'm clearly running a massive deficit despite eating literally pure fucking junk

i understand. i don't get how this is a hard diet. you get to binge literally every day. you feel so full all the time that you literally don't want to eat after just a few days lmao. and you have the energy to do light exercise, which is so so so crucial for fatties with posture and fluid and cardio problems

dry fasting isn't feasible for someone who exercises often desu. (i exercise 5-6x a week).

i'll stick to one 48 hour snake jizz fast a week + omad with a 1-3 hour eating window.

Ok well I'm not a fatty. In fact I'm underweight. I don't want to have to eat junk to gain lean muscle mass and I want energy to carry me through my workouts and keep progressing.

In the op you said CICO is bullshit, and how you lost weight while eating at a massive deficit (your words)
Is the deficit a coincidence? or is cico still bullshit

>yfw OP lost all water weight and lean tissue

everything in that pic looks so good

im never gonan make it