Townsends

I would die to protect that smile. Which video is your favorite, Veeky Forums? I like the Earthern oven one the best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0foHjPVbP4
youtu.be/9qIEE-CeNn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I, too, am a Townsend fan. I like the video series where he cooks pies and stuff in a dutch oven over an open fire. His simple bread recipes got me into baking.

youtu.be/i0foHjPVbP4

Have you any success with it? I wanna bake bread innawoods now

For me, it is butter girl

Best vid coming up. Jon was made for suffer.
youtu.be/9qIEE-CeNn8

I don't have a dutch oven yet, so I just bake bread in a regular oven. But by golly I'm gonna buy one, and the first thing I'll do is bake on a campfire.

I wanna get my hands on somma dem standing meat pies, gonna have to give those a go

I was actually going to post this too. It's not my favourite to watch but I think it's one of his best.

You really gotta admire the dude's dedication

It's so wholesome it hurts.

needs more nutmeg
[spoilers]for real I love that channel no bully it's just a meme[/spoilers]

I unironically love both townsend AND the meme that he's a cuck.

he is pure

the shortbread one is just
*kisses hand*
mwah

I'm glad we can finally fucking discuss him again without the meme about the july 4th episode coming up

Him making baked beans is my favorite because its the first one I saw.
I like the ones with black guy because shit they made looked delicious.
True

The ones with his 娘 are super kawaii desu.

you realize the cuckposting predates trump? it's totally separate from /pol/ bullshit. it's just that he's so harmless and it's fun to corrupt that image

It is all Web Brigade stuff though. Different meme, but from same barrel of assholes.

I love how he hates trump.

what a happy and modern family he has

That negro fellow was actually well spoken and made some dishes with funny names like "kush"

no. not. one. single. bit.
John being a cuck is a wonderful, hatefree meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

The whole cuck thing is them.

The one with the nigger girl role playing as a slave

He is a paedophile im sure of it

Is pemmican any good? Shit looks like crumbs of beef jerky, makes me hungry just to look at it.

but john being a cuck is not part of "the whole cuck thing" you fucking brainlet, that's my entire point, it's coincidental, not every incident of a man fucking another mans wife links back to any internet community at all.
Also you're wrong, it's a 100% pol meme grown in the context of making fun of moot, until I see proof otherwise

Baking is for girls. Cooking is for men

I love him and his show, but i wish they did more french and spanish colonial dishes.

you say that like it's some kind of insult

>tfw went to locals colonial re-enactment state park
>Was able to cook like my nigga Jon
>Bitch beef stew and bread pudding

Feels good to do it colonial style.

It's the most fucking pure and comfy cooking series and some of you cunts still manage to find things to bitch about

You faggots oughta get banned for shitposting.

You could prolly reach out and show him pics of it, hed prolly love it user

Prolly tastes kinda weird desu, wonder if you could just kinda chuck it in as an additive to stew

I’ll have to find some pictures on my old phone. I want Jon senpai to notice me.

Honestly though, cooking colonial style is way more fun than plain old modern kitchen cooking. He’s on to something.

I agree with you, there is absolutely no way in hell James Townsend is a cuckold. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

>Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I kinda want to kidnap him so he can cook for me.

90% of Veeky Forums is girls, how is this an insult

he started growing pretty well and then fucked up his momentum by getting too many guests and going on tour to film at historic locations
not to mention when he tried to make it political
also too many pudding videos, we can tell those are easy to make an they look like shit

you are expecting too much out of a newfag who didn't browse for a year before posting

>90% of Veeky Forums is girls
its back to facebook for you

She's right though

When the fuck did he make it political? He straight up said in his I'm Frustrated video that he doesn't want any modern politics on his channel and got bullied by shitposters for it.
Also you're wrong in every way, his pudding recipes are delicious and him going on tour are some of the best parts of his channel.

when does he do the god damn squirrel cooking

the board with most women is /co/ and that's still only 20%
women don't like Veeky Forums, we get maybe the ones ugly enough to barely be women and the ones fat enough to barely be human
all the other girls are taking selfies and posting them online
also the modern woman can't even cook so why would they come here?

>the board with most women is /co/
the fuck? no, it's /cgl/. it used to be /u/. /co/ isn't and never has been in the top 5.
And the modern woman can cook, you just live in some toxic american state where humans in general are devolving.

his pudding videos arent delicious because i cant taste anything he makes since its a video
they are ugly, they don't look appetizing at all and they all look the same and it's painfully obvious he only makes so many of them because it's easier to make than the other stuff
and his tour videos were a bad idea because there are big chunks of his content only devoted to them, if he make some regular videos before and he uploaded them in the same time frame it would have worked, how he did it it felt like it suddenly became a travel channel and it completely broke the flow, watching it now it's not a problem because i can skip them or watch them later but i can tell that when he did it he lost a lot of subscribers

>100% pol meme

You are such a Summer Child.

/cgl/ isnt a real board

>his pudding videos arent delicious because i cant taste anything he makes since its a video

Some people, such as myself, actually make the recipes he and other youtubers create.

why do you need 20 different recipes for the same thing then?

what did you mean by this?
and you're retarded. if every /pol/ goer was a plant then there'd be no point in having them there in the first place.

So all this /pol/ crossboard posting is just the Illuminati ruining Veeky Forums on purpose?

/cgl/ isnt a real board, neither is /lgbt/ neither is/lit/ neither are half of the weeb boards
nobody cares about any of them, those are just little clubs for autists

then neither is Veeky Forums.

>He doesn't realize most people in the world have /pol/like beliefs

Your life will get harder every day as the overton window shifts to the right for the rest of your sad life

nope, people care about Veeky Forums
most boards are pointless and only exist because moot wanted to piss someone off, because something was trendy 6 years ago or because hiroshima listened to the wrong people

>people care about Veeky Forums
what? I guarantee you Veeky Forums is referenced more across boards than Veeky Forums is.

you are wrong, also Veeky Forums gets plenty of traffic and lots of it come from other boards
hell Veeky Forums gets referenced by /co/ alone more than Veeky Forums gets referenced at all
you sound like a newfag who doesn't know shit

>Veeky Forums
The saddest pseudo intellectual place on the internet

>hell Veeky Forums gets referenced by /co/ alone more than Veeky Forums gets referenced at all
This simply isn't true. Veeky Forums might be referenced more by Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums gets referenced all together, objectively more than Veeky Forums references Veeky Forums.
I could say the same to you, you talk like you don't know fuck all, the traffic of these two boards are fairly similar and both slow

I never said it was a good board.

>This simply isn't true
they even made a board tan for Veeky Forums hell we probably a big influx from /co/ every time they start with the board ball or Veeky Forums cup, we even had both boards merged for aprils fools
meanwhile Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums became /fitlit/ for no reason other than we need another joke board
>Veeky Forums referenced by Veeky Forums
now you are just making shit up
>both slow
yeah, well Veeky Forums is for memes and it's barely a board anyways, the only things people know about Veeky Forums are the no homo, manlets and new years gym memes

Because they're not the same, maybe if you tried them yourself you would know this, but no, you're a brainlet who talks shit about things he's never tried.

>we even had both boards merged for aprils fools
you fucking idiot, so did Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. you sure you're not a newfag? even on Veeky Forums reviewbrah is very popular, and that's a Veeky Forums meme

>Because they're not the same
they are the same
and even if it wasn't the case you don't need 20 different pudding recipes, i doubt you eat that much pudding and once you have already made pudding a couple times you don't need an entirely new video to know how to make it with a slight difference

read the entire post before replying you fucking newfag
reviewbrah was never popular, it was joey tire and a little group of autistic crossposters spammed him nonstop

Veeky Forums may not be as fast as something like /b/ but its a hell of a lot faster than it used to be and is far from being one of the slowest boards like /trv/

the same could be said of /cgl/, /lgbt/, Veeky Forums and so on.

except nobody cares about /cgl/ at all, /lgbt/ was only made to piss off /pol/ and /pol/ got bored of shitposting there after about a month and a tiny group of people got stuck with hat dead board and Veeky Forums is so dead threads go on for months and there isnt any active community

>tire

*also there aren't more women in /cgl/ than /co/ its just that /cgl/ doesn't have any male posters, there are probably more female anons in /co/ than people in /cgl/

>when you have no reply but still want the last word

Yes, I would say Veeky Forums sits somewhere right in the middle as far as activity level these days. Threads that aren't very active are pruned within 24 hours here for the most part whereas even just a few years ago dead threads would sit in the catalog for days. Go further back and it was even slower.

You could argue that this is because the popularity and size of the userbase for all of Veeky Forums has increased but I would disagree with that as a main cause. If you use a standard like /b/ as a metric it only moves slightly faster than it used to despite a much larger userbase than it did in the mid to late 00's

what do you mean by middle? when take into account every single board Veeky Forums is among the top most active
take a look at /po/ and tell me Veeky Forums is slow, there are threads that have birthdays celebrated there

You are the king of goal movers
>n-no Veeky Forums has memes it doesn't count!
>n-no people don't care about Veeky Forums even though it's just as active as Veeky Forums
>n-no /lgbt/ doesn't count because of the intentions of its creation!

So in the video where he uses salt pork, he boils the meat for a while to get some of the salt out. However, when he's making the actual stew or whatever, he opens up his Townsend brand spice kit and adds more salt in. Why didn't he just save a little of the salty meat water? Was this pure marketing?

>what about /cgl/
>i-i meant Veeky Forums, what about Veeky Forums
>n-no Veeky Forums is slow and doesn't have active users b-but its still referenced more than Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums references Veeky Forums all the time (this is a lie)
>s-so what if Veeky Forums is tiny too? just because there are very few people in Veeky Forums doesn't mean Veeky Forums has less users than /co/
>i got you there
>wait, i didnt
>but that's just because you have been moving the goalpost, not me
>I totally got you now

I guess middle was a poor term but average doesn't really fit either. I just mean that it is about as fast as most other "popular" boards. Its certainly not slow but it isn't the fastest either. Middle of the road I guess.

lol bruh thats not even me

>n-no Veeky Forums is slow and doesn't have active users b-but its still referenced more than Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are about the same in activity.
Veeky Forums is much more active than both
I never acknowledged any of these objectively false statements.

bet she gives great handjobs

>beats you so violently it comes out in solid blocks

Veeky Forums isnt anywhere as active as Veeky Forums
and by the way active users aren't the only way a board is relevant, look at /b/ nobody cares about /b/ anymore even when it has tons of posters because shitposters come from reddit, /tv/ and /r9k/ nowadays, also see /mu/
meanwhile Veeky Forums being tiny still comes up with a bunch of memes everyone is familiar with
what /cgl/ meme are you familiar with? how about Veeky Forums how many cool things did they come up with that people can't get enough of?

nah m8 it's a slow sensual process
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM

>Veeky Forums isnt anywhere as active as Veeky Forums
seems similar enough to me

>how about Veeky Forums how many cool things did they come up with that people can't get enough of?
Bugs... easy on the carrots

and how many months of data does that represent?

you said it wasn't anywhere near. there shouldn't even be room for flukes.

you wouldn't cherry pick the one single day Veeky Forums was slow enough to resemble Veeky Forums and pass it as evidence of something would you?

that's from today buddy

so what then? one single slow day doest prove anything

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

just admit that you lost, and by extension, 90% of Veeky Forums is female

how the hell did i lose?
i already told you, slow days happen
so if you don't have any evidence this is normal then this is it, you proved shit

I love his dutch oven series. I use his meat pie recipes all the time.