What would you dream kitchen be like, Veeky Forums?

What would you dream kitchen be like, Veeky Forums?

Remember, there is no wrong way to fantasize!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiIQDI_3ak0
youtube.com/watch?v=QVcD251e7uQ
youtu.be/3IFbg4YjLWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably would look like a wendys

Everything would be oversized and it'd be staffed by giant qt girls who want to eat me.

this is pretty close to my fantasy

stainless steel appliances/ranges/etc with stone floor/tiling
central island, one-half containing the range and storage space/prep fridge to the side
the transition from stainless steel to wood countertop is a little sheer in the picture but that'd just be a change of colour
i don't like the big overhanging range fans but i feel like getting those "hidden" fans installed in your ceiling will just not work as well

also i want potfillers, if possible
i know they're a meme
i don't care
they're cool as fuck

also worth pointing out for my autism - the walls and ceiling in this example are not very nice, the room would be a deeper tone of colours to match the stone and stainless

Julie Child's french country kitchen

exact opposite but both are great

>medieval and art deco themed
>a really really good, expensive oven
>espresso machine
>well sized chamber with controlled temperature for fermentation
>a lot of stainless steel
>some lab equips for food experiment
>some device that runs on sun energy

BTW I'm working on getting this dream kitchen right now. My cooking is focused on low cal beverages like tea and coffee, fermented food and bread.

This year I spent a lot of time playing with baking (funnier than cooking) and fermenting shit from levain bread to banana wine (read pic related if you are interested in fermentation).
Next year I plan work on beverages like tasting a lot of different teas and infusions and combining then.

Also I recommend working on documentation to any cooker since it cuts money and time waste even tough it is a bit tedious sometimes.

how can you cook if you can't see shit?

>big, with enough room for two people to walk past each other without squeezing
>cream colored tile floor
>wood cabinets
>white granite countertops
>stainless steel appliances
>gas stove
>walk-in pantry
>stairway down to a small cellar with a homebrew setup
>all pans and pots are either stainless steel or cast iron
>big windows for letting in natural light
>small herb and vegetable garden outside in view of windows
In short, the polar opposite of my current kitchen, which is incredibly cramped, lacks any windows at all, lacks a pantry, and has a fucking electric stove.

Cozy metallic surface sci-fi Spaceship cabin kitchen

youtube.com/watch?v=aiIQDI_3ak0

I want a comfy kitchen like this

Pretty cute

rustic look but with nice modern appliances. and someone to clean it for me.

My ex had this fetish

I dated someone with a similar fetish but not vore, just size.
Did they want to be the qt (giant) or qt (small)?
Must have made sexting or dirty talk weird desu.

the one Gordon Ramsey has in his home and makes those videos in

youtube.com/watch?v=QVcD251e7uQ

One that cleans itself.

cute but needs more counter space for prep

Imagine having a bunch of pet llamas that are only about the size of a cat. I'd like a small herd of them to hang out with me in my kitchen.

>tfw these normies end up dating people that share my fetish by accident
>I'll never find anyone to share my deviant tastes with

>big, with enough room for two people to walk past each other without squeezing
Spotted the wage slave kitchen worker.
Seriously though, when is a home kitchen really that busy? If im not cooking nobody is in there anyways.

What're the specifics of your fetish, user?

I want pat batemans kitchen

ramsay has the perfect most comfy kitchen

why does he need 3 ovens?

>being in a studio tv kitchen
hmm

>why does a professional chef want more than one oven in his massive fucking kitchen that he also uses as a studio?

Really makes retarded brainlets think

I like it in general but who rendered this? Lighting looks like shit.

That thing is as big as my apartment

he's a nazi

but the holocaust unironically never happened

my nigga

why not use the same bricks for the walls? i personally would want a double sink with a detachable tap on a cord. as much as i like cooking on gas stoves, for environmental reason i'd pick induction cooking plates. a stone oven would be fantastic but that kitchen would already be around 75k or more

She was into the qt small

i would like a professional kitchen, but not too over the top
a half decent church hall kitchen is my style

One for each prehensile appendage.

Difficult to say.
I want quite a few things that really require a commercial setup but I don't want something like that in my house.

>Freeze dryer
>batch freezer
>Blast chiller
>Temp controlled pantry

I guess I want a normal kitchen, 2 ovens; and access to a commercial setup on weekends.

I've wanted pull-out pantry shelves like this ever since I saw them in a design book in middle school, but imo in reality they're impractical as fuck.

An island in the middle, and dragons to the north.

Magic dragons?

youtu.be/3IFbg4YjLWI

on that show he doesn't even use them and uses another one better for filming.

>what's the most complex thing you do in your kitchen?
>my wife, of course

Like le reddit French guy has. He's actually pretty bro for a soy-boi.

These kinds of people need to die.

I luv za beeg cawk, prefreblee swee at a time~

>in reality they're impractical as fuck.
Why?

Not telling unless you're a qt giantess (female)

Basically my kitchen at work, but in my own house instead of at work.
>tons of prep surfaces, all steel for durability/easy cleaning
>good sturdy vent system
>steel covering on walls near cook areas
Seriously, people who haven't worked in professional kitchens don't realize how fucking fantastic it is to have steel walls/surfaces. Everything literally just wipes clean, and you pretty well can't damage your counters.
>walk-in fridge
>6 burner stove and a french top
>rational or similar combi oven plus one or two regular deck ovens
The more I cook at work, the more cooking in a home kitchen begins to mildly annoy me. They're just not nearly as functional. Sure all the steel and whatnot looks a bit industrial but holy shit is the payoff worth it.
>blast chiller
I mean that'd be awesome but to be honest I don't make things that need that kind of cooling power all that often. I make a thing of stock every week or so, and they're not so big that I can't comfortably cool them in an ice bath. If I was making 30L of stock every night or something then yeah I'd want one.

Why would they be impractical?
They look like an efficient way to cram a lot of stuff in a small space without compromising the ability to reach for the stuff in the back.
Seems very practical to me.

You need A) the space to install them and B) space to be able to pull the shelves out and use them. You're going to need a much larger floorplan to accomodate them.

That's only if you install them as a novelty addition to your already-functioning kitchen.
If you use them instead of normal cupboards it would take the same space to install them, and the same space to pull them out as the doors to a normal cupboard.

what about a qt giantess (female(male))?

Not to mention that you can also have them as narrow as you want, so if you have some space left in the corner or something, you can use these to take advantage of the entire volume and put things deep inside without having trouble pulling them out (like you'd have with an equally narrow and deep cupboard).

That's gay bro

Jelly. Those copper pots are probably worth more than my car.

I think spoons are pretty good.

Subtle, OP.

>full of pull out shit like this
>island with split level breakfast bar
>either comfy space style or modern style

my biggest pet peeve is shit that gets left at the back of the cupboards for ages, we found cans and jars from the 90s a couple years ago

By adjusting the dimmer you fucking moron

>Why does a carpenter need so many saws?
>Why does a hunter need so many guns?
>Why does an athlete need so many weights?
It's a real stumper.

Nothing too crazy
>A stainless three sink setup
>A gas stove top and oven
>A dedicated stainless steel griddle top next to the stove
>An open floor plan with a rolling butcher block with cabinetry underneath
My wife can pick out colors and shit but I'm the cook and I want a certain functionality. My one aesthetic request is a mosaic backsplash with a couple of rooster tiles for good luck.

see that's what i'm saying when i look at the picture
the walls and ceilings are so fucking offputting it's obvious that the house is quite dated/stylized to period and they redid the kitchen

you've got the right idea with a larger sink. less for my concern of the environment and more for my own luxury i'd like to have gas ranges as well as induction. it's nice to have induction so i can simmer something overnight without having to worry about dying while i sleep

$250,000-$300,000 kitchen. Well, if we are just fantasizing..,

those narrow ones are worthless, if you have corner space you need to use then install a lazy susan or just use a bigger shelf to begin with

>gas range-oven combo
>stainless sink
>pantry
>french door refrigerator with freezer drawer
>counter tops
Basic shit, but enough to work with. I don't want anything overly fancy, just a space to cook without feeling cramped.

pretty great and nice lid storage

>have an awesome kitchen
>make stuffing and cakes from a box

Jesus christ

Tyson Junkers rendered this, says so in bottom left

THis looks comfy to cook in.

Needs a fucking sink.

I got them in my house. They don't feel very impractical, they work fine.

>have tens of millions of dollars
>is a fucking chef
>builds home kitchen based on "needs" rather than wants

Not if the corner is between the fjrniture and the wall, or some place like that where you need it to be enclosed.
It's just additional space and if you'dhabe had empty space, why not add one of these?
They're like vertical drawers and the stuff they can contain is nothing to scoff at,considering the little space they take.

Something farmhouse chic with lots of bookshelves and a breakfast nook. Also, a full bar.

thats very nice, but replace those useless books with a big screen tv and then it would be perfect

t. illiterate hick

It's more practical, you can watch YouTube cooking videos while you cook.

>literally what is a cellphone

Too small a screen to be efficient on. You have to keep close to the screen and the sound sucks.

>tfw I'll never find any sort of IRL outlet for some of my kinks since they don't exist at all
Fuck

Cute

God damn that looks nice.

Turns out, there is a wrong way to fantasize!