Al/ck/- Alcoholism General

wondering what the point of it all is edition

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/digestive-health/your-digestion-could-be-a-matter-of-degree.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The point is to not suffer to much and keep that up until you die.

Life is basically damage control.

Who here stepping up their alc level the classy way?

If you can afford to be classy, you aren't really an alcoholic

Well it's not hard to buy some cheap fruit juices and couple bottles of liqueurs last forever. The shitty spirits work well too.

Appropriated the gear from a charity shop

6 days sober
starting to wonder if this is worth it

Who else in extreme debt because of alcoholism?

I'm going without now just because I need to get my shit together money wise

>tfw no alchie gf

I darent even look at my cards and loans. Just going to backpack the fuck out of here and live in a hedge somewhere if it looks like I’ll go to prison for my debts.

They are just as bad as you are, plus they'll suck someone else's dick for some vodka

Yes it it bruh

>tfw too intelligent to not build a still and make moonshine and drink top shelf vodka practically for free

>that smell when you dry out for a bit

I would fuck her so hard if you know what I mean

Any al/ck/ approved easy to follow guides?

>step 1: FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T

I’d put my genitalia into her genitalia then thrust and rub them together until we both achieved sexual nirvana if you know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink wink

Just put some apple juice and yeast into a bucket with a lid. Poke a hole in the lid and lay a tshirt over it. A month later, drink it.
Or, shove it in a pressure cooker still, chuck away the first (I forget how much) liquid to condense, drink that.
Easiest shit in the world to make booze. Prisoners manage with a plastic bag, some fruit and some bread.

God my place is trashed. So many beer bottles all over the place. Gonna go for a run and then drink a few and clean the bitch up. GF is coming over next week.

I hate living like this but being sober is terrible too. Glad I'm not broke anymore but fucking hell these mondays coming off of a weekend of being drunk 24/7 is unbearable.

>both
Do Americans really do this?

Last time I hoovered I did do with a Stanley knife. It was so ruined I just cut out a section of like 4x6ft and threw it out of the window.

But sobriety is making me want to kill myself even more than usual.

say no more

cranberry juice and vodka

holy fuck it really is the greatest vodka mixer, why did I never try this

i just called my local rehab clinic.
didnt commit, but ill probably go back if these pains dont go away. I need to get some control.

>sobriety makes you want to kill yourself
>virtually unlimited booze will actually make you kill yourself
choose wisely

wanna one up that? seltzer water, cranberry, vodka, with lemon juice. take it to the next level.

>and couple bottles of liqueurs last forever
Ha ha...yeahhh...not for me.

>not knowing how to make homemade rakija
t. not slav

>no distillation
Wtf man, why get so desperate

Main thing to remember, since you're a noob, first 20% of the yield you must throw away unless you wanna drink literal poison. You can buy cheap chemical distillation equipment from ebay or build your own large scale still. Both come with some risks, but I'd recommend chemical route because you'll probably fuck up the ghetto still. If you do it right, you can have around a liter a vodka a day for the price of a bag of potatoes or plums and gas (and your health). Godspeed you poor fuck

I'm afraid I'm becoming an alcoholic.
I have started to get anxiety when sober.
Am I at an irreversible point, or can this still be turned around?

>They are just as bad as you are
As an alcoholic female, this couldn't be more true. I'd never cheat on my fiance though. Fuck that.

Fun for a drink or three , but then I just go for the bottle.

>general

You can always turn it around user. But pay attention to the hangovers. When they stop being simple headache and nausea and transform into sheer terror that's your first indication things aren't right.

>first 20% of the yield you must throw away unless you wanna drink literal poison.
lel wtf? most people throw out just a shotglass or two.

also, if you're efficient and you make sugar shine from refined sugar there's no methanol to be found and it's easier and cheaper than using fruit and such.

homedistiller forums

Thanks kindly slav

Then they’re not the same as me at all. I’d fuck Kunis in front of my fiancé’s entire family at our wedding if it was the only chance I had.

Yeah, but that just makes you an asshole, not a worse alcoholic.

what about randomly passing out when hungover?
Or is that just something that comes with age, as I've told myself?

Nearing 30

like actually passing out unwillingly and losing consciousness or just napping

No judging, we're all fucked up here. I've been with a female addict before though, opportunity to sexually feed their addiction is much more present than in an average male. Sadly I've known girls to whore themselves out for a trivial dose. Props for being loyal.

Yes, ideally methanol and other low boiling point contaminants should be below 10% (depending on how much sugar you add and what's your plant base), but as I said, for a noob it's safer to err on the safe side and throw away good alcohol than drink methanol and various acetates. You can recover from alcoholism, you can't recover from irreparable optical nerve damage or death.

When you get a hang of the proper distillation methods, you can move on to more ghetto methods. As long as you don't fuck up by adding too much sugar or drinking 70% alcohol, you'll be fine.

probably just napping

>t. just turned 30

I'm just a fat, tired old man now.

>I'm just a fat, tired old man now.
same but im 21 haha

actually passing out.
What happened was that I got up, smoke a cigarette on my bedroom balcony, then I head to the kitchen to get some Pepsi, I started to get tunnel vision, got on all fours, put my glass of pepsi upright next to me and passed out, just enough to "feel" I hit my head on the floor.
Then I opened my eyes again, drank some pepsi and got on my sofa.

I'm 30 and not nearly as dramatic as you.

I know right? But 5 here.

>Sadly I've known girls to whore themselves out for a trivial dose.
Yeah. I might be bad, but I love my fiance way too much. I have no desire at all to do that kind of stuff with other people. It is sad how common it is in addicts in general.

My issue is that I've relapsed a crazy amount of times over the span of ~10 years to drinking a 750ml bottle a day. I'm a pretty tiny person too, so it's been hell on my insides.

Probably just the blood rushing to your head from standing up too fast combined with the nicotine from the cigarette
Or cancer

looks like those air head feelings you get if you stand up too quickly, but in your case that actually went all the way into losing consciousness

>
>>Sadly I've known girls to whore themselves out for a trivial dose.
COOL
were they cute?

in heavy boys.. on my 10th can of cider today, again, broke down on the phone to my dad earlier.. nearly threw myself off a cliff.. not sure how much more i can take.. i need help :c

The one good thing about being an alcoholic now, Is I'll be drunk when rocket man dun goofs and EMP's half of the east coast.

I have 6.5 gallons of vodka in my basement and 2 cartons of cigs. I should be fine until I can loot a liquor store once rioting breaks out

Might not be dangerously addicted yet but I'm making a conscious decision to stop self medicating and turning to alcohol to control my emotions. Feeling positive and calm for once in a long time. Hope it lasts

>Is I'll be drunk when rocket man dun goofs and EMP's half of the east coast.
not gonna happen alas

All addict grils will suck dicks for drugs. I’ve known dozens of them. They’ll suck dicks for money, cars, somewhere to stay, and just because it’s ‘expected’. Oh, and to land a role in a movie.
...this is a bad thing?

bitch u don't know my life

God it's so bad today. fuckkkk. overdid it this weekend and need a beer.

were they cute?????????????? did they cuck their oblivious boyfriends and husbands?

Quiet you tired old man, aren't there reruns of MASH you should be watching?

Just average grils tbqh.

women willing to suck dick to advance are the reason that men "sexually abuse" women, sexual abuse wouldn't exist if all women could advance from it and the men were attractive

>MASH
I prefer It Ain't Half Hot Mum

I've always uses alcohol as a crutch for my anxiety, amongst other reasons. I realised that even at my worst anxiety levels when sober, its still never as bad when hungover. Once you start drinking again to deal with the hangover, the vicious cycle won't end.

I've left my gf before the impeding crash. Stories about her selling herself for some heroin were haunting, to say the least. I really loved her, she was only 17. I still guilt trip myself about my role in her downfall (I wasn't dealing then, just an average schmuck). At least she's happy and clean now.

I've been dealing, yes. From this perspective it was tragic in so many ways. In part that's why I drink. Seeing addiction in other people is terrifying. It's great if you're a sociopath, just soul crushing otherwise.

*never as bad as when hungover

Dem some true words nigga

Do you mean it’s worse when hungover?

Wait until you get withdrawals instead. Hangover anxiety is bad but kind of a.. lethargic, painful anxiety which makes you want to go to bed. Withdrawal anxiety is hyper-aware, stimulated as fuck, want to run screaming into the woods and jump off a cliff to escape, kind of anxiety.

literally me, gotta quit. It's so bad right now.

Lime>lemon

How many of you are soberbros that just like to hang out here as a reminder to how bad it can get?

>Hangover anxiety
I struggle to believe this isn't a pre-existing level of anxiety

I can’t believe alchies drink citrus. It’s savage on heartburn. Same with people drinking carbonated stuff. If it’s all I’ve got I’ll shake it until it’s flat, otherwise more heartburn and rekt teeth. Plus cold drinks too. It ruins your digestion, your body goes batshit trying to warm up.
everydayhealth.com/digestive-health/your-digestion-could-be-a-matter-of-degree.aspx
My heartburn became so barbaric that I tried everything. Drinking room temperature, flat, straight vodka followed by water, nothing else, helped enormously with heartburn and diarrhoea.

i come here to dispense advice for getting through withdrawals and/or DTs, because i went through through it for years. hearing the misery firsthand is enough for me to not drink, i don't want any of that evil back in my life

>not changing your diet long term
>being a fat sack of shit
>denying being fat

Where did you get literally any of that from?

>buying multiple bottles of vodka at the shop
it feels so sgood

i don't know how you do it
usually whatever amount I buy is whatever amount i drink, so i have to buy pints or a fifth at most or i'll be completely fucked

This pic reminds me. Every morning I’d be like this. For months it felt like my days were 2 hours long, because all I’d remember was drinking to stop WD, then apparently waking up having blacked out, apparently 24 hours later, having to repeat. I felt like Sisyphus pushing a boulder up a hill, the puking, shaking, panicking, mountainous trek to the shop kept repeating and had no end.

>tfw when eating soup after throwing up stomach acid for a good 30 hours straight
Best feel.

>or i'll be completely fucked
So much this. I can't have alcohol in my apartment or I'm guaranteed to drink it.

One good meal soothes the fuck out of me for like 2 days, it’s as cosy as taking a Valium

I buy it because I want to be completely fucked isn't the obvious?

I only leave the house to buy more alcohol so buying excess is a great feeling

one must imagine Sisyphus happy :^)

How's everyone feeling today?

I bought one of those Glenfiddich taster sets where they give you three mini-bottles of 12,15 and 18yr. The plan was to give them as a mini-present for my father...

I haven't gotten to the 18 yet, but the 15 is so much better than the 12 it's unreal.

I think I'll get a bottle of booze tonight and disappoint my mother

>The plan was to give them as a mini-present for my father...
I did this one year at Christmas. Bought some expensive spiced rum for my dad and ended up drinking it.

>1 1/2 cup coffee
>steep with cinnamon stick
>add nutmeg (will it dissolve?)
>add 1/2 cup peppermint kahlua
Would this work for an alcoholic Christmas coffee?
Should u use bourbon instead of kahlua and just add pepermint syrup?

Nutmeg isn't going to dissolve, but it wont matter. I can't speak to your flavor preferences, you could add anything you like.

The wait for a handle of Jameson is killing me

Only 1/2 bottles of wine last night. Down from an average 4-5 per day.

Am I gonna make it?

Yes.

Out of money so I had to steal vodka from the store today. Been sober for a week but the anxiety got to me. I'm fucked senpaitachi.

i recommend not stealing when anxious, especially when you're out of wds already

the only logical choice

ok. the loneliness isnt bad enough to make me want to die yet. I realized that if you care about tfw no gf then your shit isnt super fucked up at the moment
gonna try to hit up restaurant workers for weed later after attempt #8 to find weed

Boom. Roasted.

it's just bartering + supply and demand

*Roastied

Don't know your location but I recommend the app High There if you need bud, found a bunch of solid dealers on there but obviously exercise appropriate caution meeting internet people

4 days without a drink. I think it’s safe to fart again.