Subway

Do you still go to Subway?
What is one item of theirs that you really like(d)?
If you don't go there, what would it take for you to go back?

Why do you keep posting this thread? Why do you keep posting that unrelated pic?

it's a subway pic, how is it unrelated

>biscuits, sausage and bacon
>that (adorable) outfit
>subway
Are you retarded?

Nah, you just never sausage a restaurant

In what alternate universe does a Subway look even remotely like that?

I quit fuckin goin there when the 5 dollar footlong turned into the 6 dollar six inch. Whos the retard at corporate that thought "yeh this will definitely get more people to come"

i do but refuse to engage in a pic unrelated thread

saged

delete this and retry

never

They are bringing it back for some sub's to get on the "here is 5$ in food" bandwagon every company is doing. Too little too late though, I discovered firehouse.

i go there for the cookies

weirdo

alright fuck you for that little chuckle

is she supposed to be attractive?

yes

dumb cunt. they have an advent calender here were you get 5 cookies for 2.50 every other day.
i am a nasty sugar slut and i go there every time they have the 5 cookie deal

Is there an option where I can have my sandwich smashed by Emma's heels and toes?

This but replace sandwich with my cock and balls

Because OP is clearly in luuuuuuuuuuvv, whahahaha! What a pansy.

the last time i went to subway, the bread was cut in a V shape

I rarely went to Subway in the past, but after reading that their chicken contains only 50% chicken DNA (the rest being fillers like soy) I decided I'd never go again. You just can't disrespect chicken like that.

No. They give you too little meat and cheese, the toppings are horrible, and the bread taste like cardboard. If I want quick, cheap, mediocre tasting subs I'll go to Jimmy Johns.

/r/-ing the pic of that one femanon’s feet as a bunch of subs

No, I don't. I would go if I cord order my meal on a screen without having to talk to some filthy pajeet.

Umm.., yeah, no.

No, I went somewhat often in college, but now I don't get subs as often so when I do I mainly just do Potbelly, with Quiznos, Jersey Mikes, Cousins, and Jimmy Johns on a distant second tier, and Subway on the bottom

>Italian Herb & Cheese
>Turkey
>Swiss Cheese
>Toasted
>Lettuce
>Pickles
>Banana Peppers
>Creamy Italian Dressing
>Salt & Pepper

the thinking mans subway sandwich

I really want to try the Reuben but I'm always too scared to pull the trigger when I'm actually in Subway

Fucking spicy Italian, I can't resist you

This sounds so basic. Learn to flavor. I bet you're white

Uh... I thought this was their thing? Wow. Realizing now I haven't had Subway in at least 15 years, maybe 20. I used to eat it a lot, BMT, cold cut combo...

Huh.

I had a Subway Reuben today, it was okay, not great, but not terrible either. The 'rye' bread was pretty bland, as was the sauerkraut.

They have 6" poor boy sandwiches in my supermarket deli for 2 bucks so I just get those.

y she so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

they also have rotisserie chicken which is just actual chicken

subway sandwiches taste like paper, I prefer any other sub place than subway

because OP is a fucking psycho from /hr/ who makes Emma Stone treads on all boards and post with a frightening frequency

When I was in college, Subway was my go-to. That $5 footlong was probably the best value for money per volume of all fast food. Also, I'm in a very warm climate and getting a cold sandwich was preferable to a hot burger and fries.

the last time i walked into a subway, the big ass floor trashcan thats kept in the back was, for some reason, sitting on the sandwich prep counter

i walked out and rated them a 1 on every online service. it must be a nightmare to run a franchise based business. i've not been into subway again since then and it probably ruined it for me forever.

I don’t know why this made me laugh but it did.

Only thing worth getting at subway is the meatball marinara. Put some pepper jack and banana peppers on that and it's delish.
I never understood why people go there for cold cuts. You can make that shit at home or go down to your local supermarket and get the same shit for cheaper.

I live in Eastern PA where even our gas stations have better quality (and less skimpy) sandwiches than subway, so I won't ever be coming back unless it's the only thing available at an out of town train station or airport.

That's my recipe for the meatball too. Sometimes I'll add onions.

I'd put my sub in her way if you know what I mean.

I go to caseys.
So I can get chicken salad.
And that awesome dill dip.

Arby's reubens are so much better. Subway spreads it so thin that all you taste is bread and the sauce if youre lucky. Arby's is also cheaper.

i get chicken subs

i guess i'm fucked now

I used to get a foot long tuna melt on sourdough with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, jalapeños, and chipotle sauce on top. Salt and pepper all over that shit.

There was a subway shop near my house I always went to because the guy there would make my sandwich extra saucy.

It's very simple. I like making my own sandwiches a lot. I dislike when other people make my sandwiches.

No.
Between Tubby's, Penn Station, Jersey Mike's, Firehouse, and Dibella's, there's no reason to go to Subway.

Stop exaggerating. Nobody in America has a sandwich for 2 dollars. It's 2.99 plus tax at the least.

I always go there every Tuesday for the sub of the day.

Even though they already proved that it was like 50% soy shit or whatever, their oven roasted chicken tastes fucking dope.

ARen't they the joint where it's all really Turkey meat disguised as other stuff? That's pretty lame.

what do you care youre an autistic virgin

NO.

i like it.

>inmplying that pre-cut chicken stuffed in an oven tastes good.

Subway is shit, they don't produce a decent sandwich, despite paying children minimum wage. they hire pedophiles as their spokesmen,they try to relive the $5 footlong craze but they can't. Go die in a fire

By making this thread, you are actively supporting the employers of pedophiles.

I love this logic.

I assume you think everyone who lives in America also supports genocide, amirite?

>talking about logic on Veeky Forums
Tell me more about how good the sandwiches are at Subway, buddy!

>Italian herbs & cheese
>Double provolone
>spinach
>tomato
>cucumber
>pickles
>mayo
>MUSTARD!!!!!
>Salt & pepper
>Salt & vinegar Vickie's chips or 2 double chocolate cookies
>orange juice or vitamin water

every.
time.

Spicy Italian, btw.

>forgot the sandwich

Fuck Yeah

Footlong white Flatbread

Spicy Italian with either cheddar, pepper jack or mozzarella depending on my mood. Toasted of course.

Spinach and black Olives, salt and pepper, creamy sriracha and a bit of mayo.

Fucking same.

My Last Order:
>Italian Herbs and Cheese Footlong
>Deluxe Tuna (finished off the tub)
>Swiss Cheese
>Extra toasted
>Lettuce
>Onions
>Tomatoes
>Sauerkraut
>Thousand Island Dressing
>A little mayo

Guy making it couldn't even close it up. Had to cut from the middle. Best sub of my life. After finishing the first half, I popped that sucker into my toaster oven for a little and it came out even better. I love Subway's tuna.

The Gyro:
>White Flatbread
>Steak
>Provolone
>Tomatoes
>Cucumber
>Olives
>Onions
>Red Onions
>Lettuce (optional)
>Ceasar

Come Back for the best subway tips. I literally eat there once a day its terrifying

it's pronounced Yee-ro

Just got some coupons in the mail for Subway. I think I will use a few to see how it's going there at Subway. My sister used to work there years ago and they gave her a free sandwich everyday.

Keep us posted

Jimmy johns>jersey mikes>subway>firehouse>>>>>quiznos

Its not that I don't like it. The one near my uni is very clean and has the most polite and welcoming employees. And past a certain hour you can get HEUG cheap sandwiches with whats left in the trays.
My problem with it is : every time I go I try something new. And yet I get the feeling it tasted exactly the same as last time.

what you are probably doing is ordering a new protein filling, but asking for the same condiment at the end of the process. My friends and I call this the "Chipotle Paradox" after the chipotle sauce of the same name.

If you are trying a new sandwich, don't be afraid to ask "what would you recommend?" each time your sandwich artist asks you a question. You are not obligated to follow your artist's advice, but they are trained to offer the optimum guidance on whether to have extra cheese/toast the sandwich/what salad to add/what condiment sauce will bring out the full flavors of your filling.

always be sure to ask for a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper - many state's rules forbid servers from offering salt due to health concerns, but the original Subway recipes always mandate a firm seasoning at the end of the "build"

Not too mention
>white
Hate going to Subway because you always have the dumb poos that speak broken English.

> sandwich artist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit I forgot all about this halitosis bitch.

How can you fuck up a Ruben sandwich?
Subway does.