Kimchi is distinctly ungood

Kimchi is distinctly ungood.

Why'd you use a picture of spaghetti though lol

I dont get the hate. Thats some good shit. Although i have only had the vegetarian kind cause fuck sea food.

There's not a lot of difference. Stop being a faggot child.

Korean food is generally some of the worst and unoriginal cuisine in the world. Much like the rest of Korea's impoverished """"""culture""""""".

Basically, all Koreans eat is meat and rice. Kimchi is the only vegetable the consume in significant quantities.

Anyone who doesn't like Korean food was raised in a trailer.

Korean food is fantastic. Sweet, spicy, tangy, savoury goodness. Kimchi, bulgogi, Japchae, Korean fried chicken, bibimbap? Yes please.

Were you raped as a child?

You know people can have different preferences right? Not everyone bends over backwards for gook slop.

Wrong.

Most side dishes have a lot of vegetable, not just kimchi. Lettuce wraps are also a regular thing, along with seaweed dishes.

99% chance you've never actually tried Korean food. Do you get scared when someone offers you something new?

Did your trailer have running water or did you have to shit in a bucket?

Korean fried chicken like Bon Chon is amazing but kimchi is disgusting. Tastes like sewage and has a revolting texture as well.

Kimchi is better as an ingredient than its own thing. Like people eating mayo on its own

Why would I want to eat the same three variation of poverty meat in chili and fermented beans when I can enjoy the endless variety of Chinese and Japanese cuisine?

>talking like this

I dont eat food named by 3 year olds

Emm... You don't? Korean food is one particularly distinctive branch of asian cuisine. Lots to choose from, but Korean food has a lot to offer.

Confirmed pleb. Does it make you feel more secure to shit all over things you're too afraid to try?

Asian food is in general trash.

pickled anything is good, and if you cant handle the heat your a pussy.
i have a tub of this literally next to my desk. wont fit in the fridge.

> generalising without having the balls to step outside your comfort zone
> thinking pf changs is a good representation of Asian food

I would tell you to kill yourself but I'm sure you'd fail at that as well

Shark fin soup, dog steak and eggs made with childrens pee. Top culinary experience.

Idk I kinda like it, it's not an every day food, but it certainly has good pairings(mostly korean food but you know). and I definitely prefer it over german style sauerkraut

>implying fried butter, pork jelly, surströmming or maggot cheese are any better

>tfw ferment a big batch of kimchi every month
>eat it with almost every meal
tastes good man

More like eating pickles on their own

I feel like except a few dishes like kimchi, a lot of Korean food is discount Chinese. I'm heavily biaised towards China though.

Japan has cuisine outside of ramen?

t. "I tried it once and I don't like it" guy

Good shit, if it's not overwhelmingly fishy. Perhaps you should sample some vegetarian kimchi. Or maybe you're eating it with the wrong orifice, try stuffing it up your ass.

i kinda like it.
sorry

>he thinks kimchi means cabbage

>endless variety of Chinese and Japanese cuisine
Japan makes the blandest food in Asia, and you've probably never had Chinese food.

Doubleplusungood?

Is gochujang (gochujaru?) on it's way to being the new meme sauce guys?

wow, the cat thinks the kimchi is litterbox shit

I laughed even if I like kimchi.

I don't speak runes but the kind that's oddly fizzy is delightful. It's the asian version of sauerkraut.

How is pickled cabbage "not vegetarian"?

90% of it is Gochushang paste mixed with pork & veges with cheese sprinkled on top, but to be fair it does taste pretty fukken good.

Why is the rabbit trying to eat that lettuce so aggressively?

Cabbage isn't the only ingredient, there's shrimps and squid and shit in there.

>Confirmed pleb. Does it make you feel more secure to shit all over things you're too afraid to try?
You seem really hostile about this, buddy

I have contemplated this many times. It either loves or hates iceberg lettuce or cheap cabbage.

>rabbit
nuh uh

Correct, kimchi instant noodle packs are also repulsive

I ate this all the time when I was in Phoenix, is it a state favourite there or something? I wanted to get them since coming back to Aus but I don't think they have them here

Arguing about fermented cabbage is the only thing that gives my life meaning anymore.

>with cheese sprinkled on top
What? Korea isn't a dairy culture. Throwing cheese on top sounds like fusion food or something.

Culture adapts.

I don’t know about being a favorite but it’s a local business whose pickled products you find in local grocery stores.

Korean people are eating Chinese kimchi made with Chinese cabbage.
Kimchi of mass production has become mainstream now. Handmade kimchi will be lost.
Handmade kimchi is really delicious.
I want people in Korea to know the taste of real kimchi.

You've never had Japanese food.

i want to kill the gook who invented the travesty that is cheese kimbap

kimchi warui

Meme food. Its terrible as much as in my country we have our sweet and sour version of it.

go fuck yourself

>he judges food based on store bought shit

I don't get it either. It's just spicy sauerkraut with some green onion in it. Sometimes I actually use it for hot dogs because my town is so full of chinks that good kimchi is easier to get that good kraut.

I mean you can just sit there and be wrong, no one is gonna stop you

>i am a so much of a dirty koreaboo to eat regular liberty cabbage
Fag

let him eat.

I refuse to eat korean food because they're language sounds terrible.

This, plus their writing looks retarded and all of them have that shitty bowlcut

This guy gets it

Its great in soup fagass.

>gochujang (gochujaru?)
gochugaru is chili flakes, gochujang is the sauce