Indian food isn't appetiz-

>Indian food isn't appetiz-

That literally looks like something you could scrape off a designated shitting street.
probably tastes alright when it's steaming hot

Nice curry.

POO

Not sure why saucy dishes trigger so many manbabies.

Looks like shit OP, even SOPA DE MACACO looks better.

Now that the children have posted, what do the adults want to say?

ing.

Yeah, saucy is the problem here, and not the fact it looks like a toilet full of shit

Except I'm 28

POO

See a doctor.

Haven't tried that one yet. Guess I'll have to get some cashews and give it a shot.

I like the Indian curry/stew approach. Gives me an excuse to load up a dish with a lot of habanero and spices and goes great with rice, bread, or even corn bread.

It looks like dog barf

that looks tasty i do declare

Try using a toilet, not the street, Pajeet

looks great user 10 = 10 post

>meat in a seasoned sauce over starch
>made by wipipo
>REEE FLYOVER SLOP

>meat in seasoned sauce over starch
>made by Indians
>egs dee my favorite food, let's go watch steven colbert my fellow redditor

explain yourselves.

did a bad man make fun of your chili?

They're both good. Who are you quoting anyways?

Indian food is 50% oil and still tastes like shit. there are at least 1000 calories floating on top of that food.

no, I'm actually probably the only person in my friend group who likes curry, the contradiction just really makes me think.

where do you live that no one likes curry? most people who try curry will like it

Who the hell doesn't like chilli or stews? And there's much more to Indian food than meat in seasoned sauce over starch. serving food OVER starch isn't even common.

>Indian food is 50% oil
t. never had Indian food

Looks pretty bum!

Indian places never give enough rice.

>HERE'S YOUR GIANT BOWL OF CURRY WITH A SPOONFUL OF RICE ON THE SIDE

They usually give a ton of rice and skimp on the curry

My local place brings as much rice as you want. And it's good shit too. Lightly spiced basmati.

US chillis/stews are damn good, but well made Indian food makes great use of spices.

my local Indian restaurant serves up containers of slop, no chunks of meat or vegetable. It's as if it has all been in a food processor. Is this an accurate representation of Indian food?

no

>any curry/stew/saucy dish
>LOL IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Thank god, It is run by an Indian family but I can't bring myself to pay $17 for 500g of spicy slop.

there's a lot of mediocre Indian restaurants out there, many with terrible service too. It's a shame, Indian food is great, but many places dish out slop

This is a stew that doesn't look like shit. Compare to OP's image, which does.

Might have to stick to home made interpretations of Indian food

Probably, if you only have one indian restaurant local to you, or try one next time you are in a bigger town.

indian food is tasty and can be imposibly colourful and apetizing in apearence

this is a very photogenic stew, there are pelnty of watery grey-bown stews out there

>$17
That's expensive, my local place has curries and whatnot for $13-15 and I consider that expensive, and this is in a big city with a lot of faggot foodies and ethnic cuisine

Open bob bitch lasagna

You're missing the point. He said "any". But it's not "any". It's "some".

I love indian food.

But I'm certainly allergic to some common spice in their food.
I've broken out in hives several times, and it makes me dizzy about 35-55 minutes after.

what dishes do you normally order that causes this?

Umm I want cheese pizza with pepperoni, thanks

Literally looks like a toilet bowl full of puke. Indian food is good and all but its all the fucking same. Meat with vegetables and curry spices with naan or rice. Gets old fast.

It looks like fucking shit

>Gets old fast
Holy shit, you sound like such a faggot. There's so much variety in Indian food that I can't even begin to explain.

I dont' care about the color or texture, but you can see a half inch of oil on the top. Jesus.

A perfectly made daal makhani with naan and a samosa on the side is one of lifes greatest pleasures.

If you think that's appetizing I legit feel bad for you son

It's okay Pajeet, you'll show us all when you're a superpoo- I mean superpower by 2020, when you've completed your orbital designation satellite

Indian food, delicious and with a rich history Im sure, looks like something Id bullshit my way through cooking and the feel guilty about, like I did something hideously wrong, created meat soup with a broth made out of pan grease

Why are pajeets the worst scum on the earth? Every single one I've met is pig shit disgusting. There's a few at my work, one is overlay gay too which is hilarious because instead of being a soylent-grin boy (white) he's a shit munching faggot.

I’m not as much of a fan of Indian food as I used to be but some warm naan is the best bread in the world.
I should stop going to Indian buffets and just order some fresh naan to go, since basmati rice isn’t hard to find in the store anymore.

IN

While it might taste okay, it looks like absolute garbage.

I always thought the thing about Indians smelling weird was a meme, but when I was in college I had a few Indians in my classes and they smelled like rotten curry, had those fucking Indian ringtones, and crowded around an obviously uninterested white girl.

Looks like my poo poo haha poo in loo shitskin man

The only Indian curry I like is butter chicken. Everything else tastes like an inferior copy of butter chicken.

YEAH AND BY 2020 WE'LL BE A SUPERPOWER AND WILL HAVE A SPACESTATION POWERED BY POO

>thing is vaguely similar to other thing in barest description
>"WAHH WAHH, why don't you like my food?!?!?! WAAH. Same thing!"
Sad.

LOO

for me it's lamb vindaloo, the best curry

Zinga!

At YHack they had Indian food one night

It was literally all spicy rice

POO IN LOO

yeah, its way over priced for what you get.
Especially when the local Chinese (best I have had anywhere) does an all you can eat deal once a month for $25. I don't thing the Indian will be around long.

I'd rather not eat food that comes out of a third world kitchen and touched by people who don't understand the difference between a toilet and a sidewalk.

Poo

go back to your cubicle, jr.

Never had Indian food, what am I looking at and how am I supposed to eat it?

Do you put rice on a plate and spoon stuff from the little pots onto it?

POO

Looks like a purayed dogs dick

That makes your post even worse, m8.
Who are you even quoting? Did you just reply to some fantasy argument you made up in your head?
That's pretty much how it works, or you scoop it out with naan bread. Would greatly recommend you try it, even though the presentation is shit, it's one of the best cuisines out there when it's done right. Unless you live in a place without an Indian population, in which case it'll be horrible.
Where the fuck do you live where you have to get a curry for 17 bux? I live in NYC and can find much cheaper.

>angry 3rd world shitskin refugee
>lives in NYC
it all checks out

Looks like tender meat in a rich, seasoned sauce. If you think this looks like shit, it means your diet is bad and you have awful diarrhea far too often.

Shut up faggot

>what am I looking at
Most of the brown curry type Indian meals are made by taking onions and sauteing them until they're either very soft, or carmelized. Then you add tomato and cook them until they turn into a mush, and this onion / tomato base is seasoned with various spices and serves to cook and help flavor whatever protein you toss in. The color is usually dependent on the spice profile you use, and how long you cook your onions, so some will be brown due to carmelizing the onion and adding spices like cumin and coriander, while others will be reddish, yellowish, or even green.

>how am I supposed to eat it?
Any way you want. I like to pour mine over rice, however, you can put it in a bowl and fork out the proteins and use bread to sop up the gravy as well.

Check out some youtube vids on some basic Indian curry and give it a shot, it's pretty easy to make, and as flavorful as you want it to be.

It was already complete FUCK YOU American Maadher chod

If you're such a technological powerhouse, why can't you afford an actual computer?

>t. pajeet

Actually, I have nothing against indian food, every once in a while.
But, living with an indian roommate, I can tell you indians are the smelliest mother fuckers on the face of the earth because of their 'diet', and its absolutely disgusting.

>Being so retarded and hardheaded you didn't get the obvious joke
Lol sorry

I didn't read your screenshot.

>SCATSAT

That's not real Indian food OP, pic related is.

>purayed

bone apple tea

-ing

>SCATSAT
meme magic has gone beyond the point of no return.

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Trader Joe's frozen indian meals?

Good quality (as far as frozen shit goes), not so good quantity. I've gotten butter chicken that was only 3 or 4 small pieces of meat swimming in an ocean of sauce.

Me too
But I found out the reason why after I started cooking Indian food.
A lot of them live in small apartments and cook nothing but Indian food so their whole apartment stinks of the stuff. Their clothes stink of it all them time.
But that's only the really shitty guys, my GF and friends are all fine cause they love the taste of muh freedoms more.

indian food mostly tastes great but that isn't very visually appealing

I like them. I get the butter chicken and the chicken tika massala.

How much food do you want? Are you fat or something? The butter chicken is the biggest one they sell. I find they work great as a lunch. If you were looking for a full dinner or something you would probably need an additional side dish at least. So maybe I'm just using them differently than you.

>makes a smarmy comment about a type of cuisine being good
>the dish looks like a post-bender shit

shiggy bitch

>punkin puray

>tasty
this is a 18+ board, kid

>india
>food looks like poo
Checks out