Taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVI94h0OB4
vocaroo.com/i/s0tjegEtNxiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i sincerely hope somebody kills you.

Awesome story OP! I especially liked the part where you said you said "without". Sure gave me a chuckle. I am really looking forward to the thread you make one week from now telling us all about your adventure in black coffee.

~~£337cyberdragon481

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVI94h0OB4

wow

Lol

the

bro

Aww, does the wittle millenial eant a gold star?

more like a gold BUTT PLUG XD am I right?

>taking my coffee without cream or sugar
>want to tell everybody
Sounds about right.

Honestly wouldn't cream tone the bitterness enabling you to enjoy the other flavors of coffee? Say like gin on the rocks? Am I wrong?

Haha yeah dumb 30 year old millennials

Does cream go with coffe??
How??!! Why??!!

Nice board frens

I've been drinking it like that for years now, I honestly like it more like this.
That being said I don't care how others drink it, everyone has their preference.

grosssssssss

if you are 30 now you were born in 1987. Since millennials are the generation born between '85 and '95 (thus where children and teens during the millennium, hence the name) you are indeed a millennial.

you'll never go back

Are you gay? xd

Nobody will care, I drink it black but I don’t parade it around like some faggot, it’s a matter of personal taste albeit some are objectively bad.

You're wrong

Welcome to being an adult? I guess?

No. A pinch of salt, though.

welcome to the big league, kid

you won't ever go back

I hope you saved the urine you produced from your previous pot of coffee to use for the next one you're making, one of these days you might experience truly full flavored brew.

this, I do this and add some half skimmed milk

cream is disgusting though

saved

Mid 80s babies shouldn't count. Most of em can't even snap
>T. '92

I gave up coffee and now I'm addicted to oolong tea

oh hey YSAC

More like am I ALT-right!

I personally prefer my coffee with a small amount of half & half, it reduces the bitterness and increases the flavor. I don't get why everyone views black coffee as some sort of manly drink.

not many have experience this fantastic brew, but those select, in-the-know individuals who have know the eclectic and deep rich flavor that comes from the double down brew

Grown up stuff. Are you also moving out of your parents basement, you fag.

I literally throw a fit and refuse to drink coffee if someone who ate a cookie or any other sweet stuff talks in front of my mug enabling the most minuscule portion of sweetened saliva to reach my cup.

Lol.

i only drink black. sometimes with a bit of sugar in the morning.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tjegEtNxiU

i might try this one day.

big fan, big fan. been subbed to your channel since the tuna vid.

>i only drink black.
> sometimes with a bit of sugar in the morning.

>only black
>sometimes i add sugar to it

huh?

Glad I'm not the only one confused

Technically it's still black :)

I like my black coffee with a full can of coke.

i only drink it black. adding sugar is only in the morning if im not eating anything with my coffee. Brain needs sugar bro.

You're totally going to die. Not from the raw coffee, but from shitposting on Veeky Forums. I hope your mother is proud of your accomplishments.

Then bite into a beetroot, like a real man.

I started doing that because the office only has terrible powdered nondairy creamer and little packets of splenda, and any cream or whatever I bring in inevitably gets eaten by someone else. After a few years of forcing the stuff down, I got used to it and now sweet/creamy coffee makes me gag.

tl;dr do it a few more weeks and you won't be able to have it any other way.