Tamales are FUCKING GOOD

How many pork tamales have you eaten in one meal? I'm about to eat six (they are small).

God I love tamales so much. Who's with me?

I have never eaten a tamale

You should really try them sometime. They have all kinds of fillings, but my favorite is spicy pork.

Try this with it OP
You can thank me later

>Elmer's glue
Nice try

I'm with you user. Tamales are tasty and versatile but they're a pain in the ass to make so I don't eat them very often.

This. You either have to know someone or spend a fuckton of time, effort, and cleanup to do them up. And restaurants generally don't do them right.

It's the same with the pasteles that we eat in my family. A lot of fucking work. Great payoff though.

Why not? Are you living in Alaska? You can trybto bou Valle Verde tamales that can ve reheated in their mircowable pouch

Only with queso fresco and crena in sof only maize tamales

Tamales are good, but hallacas are the real patrician choice.

I've never had one either because I don't live in N America. How similar are they to Chinese ZongZi?

Corn husk tamales are dry as fuck
Banana leaf tamales are better
Plastic wrapped are king

I'm with ye. I've eaten 10 in a sitting I think.

Yeah, they are awesome! My wife sometimes cheats and makes 'Tamale pie' instead, which is a lot easier. But it's never quite as good as the real deal.

Lived in Los Angeles. The best tamales I ever had were probably made in someone's bathtub by authentic mexican grandmas who'd walk through the neighborhood pushing a cooler full of them in a shopping cart. Nothing used to wake me up faster than the sound of a rickety cart and an old lady singing, "Tamales..... Tamales..... Champurraaaaaaaaaaado........"

Goddamn do I miss that shit city

I don't eat Mexican food for the following reasons

1) out of principle, buying Mexican food enables and finances Mexicans/Spics in this once great nation

2) it's overrated as hell and it tastes like shit, you eventually get tired of eating a variation of corn, meat, cheese, and rice

3) I don't want to get sick, Mexicans/Spics aren't hygienic

MAGA

my wife cheats too

>When you volunteer to teach ESL and one day one of your students brings you a shit load of homemade tamales
I can never eat another tamale that's as good ever again.

>roommate brings home some leftover tamales from a party
>says I can have them
>happy as shit, already heating them up
>take them out of the microwave and notice that they smell weird
>tear one open
>pineapple

Nothing against beaners but they really are getting on my nerves as of late. Every crevice in Southern California has a beaner and her 17 kids.

It was their land first

Apparently I ate and enjoyed them as a kid but I don't remember that so my mother must be lying. Don't know why I don't want to eat them.

Agreed.

Never had Tamales. Never will. Fuck Mexican'ts.

You in El Centro?

>steaming things in fucking plastic

wtf Mexicans are basically just Spanish people! If anything it belongs to some fucking indians, not to those greasy beaners

Don't americans cook turkeys in a fucking bag?

When they bring up a land dispute:
>mexicans are basically european, so, those lands don't belong to them
When they bring up that mexicans in the US aren't Browning the US:
>mexicans are a bunch of brown shitskins who contaminate the genepool

Pick one meme and stick with it /pol/

why do Americans do this?

Huh a hat trick at wrong assumptions. This is why I Veeky Forums.

Well, it fits their narrative, and some of these fucks are so hillariously stereotyped, like this braindead Trump faggot
And yeah, California was our land first, we're just taking it back.

>And yeah, California was our land first, we're just taking it back.
no it wasn't. What the fuck kind of weed are you smoking you stinking wetback?

>One lawn mowing job at a time

Yeah, you should read a book once in a while you ignorant gringo.

HOT TAMALEEEE

You aren't native you spanish rapebaby.

Post a historical source on modern Mexicans being the descendants of 'rapebabies', /pol/.

What about the natives that were slaughtered before we pushed the beaners shit in?

You dumb spic, we might as well erase all borders and just give land away to sore losers then huh? No wonder your people are such stinking failures and resort to such criminal behavior.

>muh pol boogeyman

Stay btfo dumb spanish rapebaby.

You're not getting paid to talk, you're getting paid to mow the lawn you silly wetback, so get to it Paco

lol are you actually retarded?

>buzzword galore
>can't back their claims
>lashes out angrily at the sight of of someone questioning his shitposts
So.. this is the power of trumpanzee meme-posters

Are you one of pic related?

Go steal some rims Jose. Just be ready when ICE comes looking for you smelly fucks lol.

you wouldn't say that to my face essay

ask the person Anakin them to make you some tamales borrachos, it's what we call them when it's getting late and everyone us drunk and tired of making tamales so they start making jumbo about x10 in size an filled with a bunch of pork or chicken, queso fresco, rajas and jalapenos.

someone basically says fuck it and they finish what's left of the fillings and masa.

>Tamales borrachos
Lol

I buy tamales at the store every week and eat them for breakfast

Good shit

4) ethnic food is fucking disgusting

As a proud white American I only eat white people's food like pic related. Fuck the shitskins.

Lol

I love the hate and knowing that so many of my people are reaping the goods and services of this wonderful country and literally being the embodiment of the American dream, while shitty crackers rage and get fucked in the ass by every politician they vote in to "deal" with the "problems" of extra cheap labor force, minimal maintenance and complains and hard work and loyalty this truly is the greatest country in the world and in 2042 the eradication of the whites will reach a milestone. vamos raza, ya mero llegamos.

tamales are goat btw.

Fuck you, piece of shit beaner.

I'd stomp your beaner face is. All 5 foot 4 inches of you.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, you filthy fucking wetback piece of human garbage. You are the scum of the USA and you know it, now get back to stealing rims and mowing lawns.

Not impressed? Here take a look at this proud American culinary tradition.

Rest of the world take notes.

Hi Boogers!

>Anakin was a Mexican
No wonder how a used parts repairman was so good with a knife.

leave

For me, it's uchepos, the number one corn tamal.

>take notes.
>notes
Hi, Ricky!

I'm an American citizen son, andbso will my other sons be American citizens, i will teach them to follow the American dream and procreate with some little white woman. I'll be a proud grandparent of little brown Democrat babies.

>Be from Sinaloa (Fierro)
>Visit grandmother for summer vacation
>She makes pretty good tamales
>She grounds the corn herself and all
>She only makes tamales
>only eat tamales
"Coma más, mi hijito, se ve muy flaco"
>dislike tamales and everything with too much dough for a few years after that
Those were some pretty good tamales, light and yet filling. I should give her a visit and get the recipe
What does "ethnic food" mean?

It's food with a good conscience.

Wat

>mexicans are mostly spanish/aztec/olmecs (and some german)
>the tribes that lived in CA were almost wiped out entirely and would have Warren with any invading mexishits pre-Columbus

You're a disingenuous retard.

Mexico, at the time of the Mexican-American war, only recorded and honored property rights of European decended peoples.

No land was stolen from natives by America, as none of them owned anything.
America stole white Mexican nationals land.

It's a shame almost all people are historically illiterate retards.

Even to this day, everything of value owned by 'Mexicans' are majority European in ancestry.

I'm making tamales soon, and was gonna filled them with braised pork. I was thinking country style ribs. I was also thinking about mixing that up with some braised pork belly, but I don't want my people getting a heart attack eating my food.

We could wipe you all out in a few weeks if we weren't being held back by cucks and corruption.

I'm tempted to go to the nearest mexi-bar and beat a shit ton of scrawny brown ass tonight.

Only one. I'm more of a burrito kind of guy.

Not really at all apart from visually

>It was their land first
Was.

They didn't do shit with it except fuck it up the same way they've fucked up the land they're still on, which is why so many of them want to get the fuck out and come to OUR land and live in OUR society instead of their shitty brown 3rd world hole.

I was trying to figure out why a thread about a food normally homecooked by tightly knit extended families for special occasions would have caused /pol/ to gnash their teeth, wring their hands and wail at the moon. Then I remembered their "logic."

like you could make a dent he he he. go back to wasting your seed to bbc, I'll go impregnate your future wife. if you cut one of us down 10 will take his place,

also
place naked tamales over a skillet and let them fry for a minute on their own grease and they will be amazing. add avocado and tomatillo sauce. GOAT

I've had about 8 in 1 sittimg later i had another 4 with some refried beans

2 is my usual.

>your own *poop* filling

your mother is the worst

I'm sorry, you want to try that one again senpai?

10 is my record
no regrets

pls respond

I've only had one. It had cheese and some kinda peppers I think.
It was okay

I've been to many thanksgivings to many peoples houses. and I've never seen this thing. This is just bad.

>/Pol/ doesn't realize that 70% of the Mexican population are stalwart Christian conservatives who value familial ties and working multiple jobs

I live in California and you can say a lot a shit about Mexicans but I never see a homeless one.

No?

Woof, imagine being this delusional.

I have only eated beef

I have not got a wife you oppressive cunt stain.

if thin like a hotdog, a dozen. In my hometown they make them ticker, I eat 5 or 6 to get stuffed.

Maybe you had some bad tamales. While not as soggy as the Veracruzano banana leaf style, a good corn husk tamal is not supposed to be completely dry. Some people are shy with the lard, so the masa gets all dry. Just like with refried beans, you can't be shy with the lard.

>invades imageboard for nerds and turns every board into a political-argument shitposting board
>complains about Mexicans invading the US

>be me
>work for millwork company in houston tx
>99% of guys in the shop are mexican
>their wife, mom, mom in law make tamales
>bring them to work
>buy 12 for $5
>goddamnthemthingsarefuckendelicious.exe

Yet another example of Mexicans exhibiting their based socially conservative values.

Why do Republicans hate them again?

Yes. If they're the whole meal, I usually eat 3-4 but have toppings on them. Sour cream, tomatoes, green chili/salsa, cheese

take it to /pol/, you faggot

You'll be none of that, anchor baby
The only kind of white women that would get with you would be the same type to fuck niggers, so if that's your drive, have fun with the scraps pendejo

do you like hot tamale?

do you like hot lead?

But...but...but we are europeans :(

Of course tamales are fucking good. Lard is good. Masa is good. Put the two together and you have fucking good.

Please teach them how to read and do math so they're not worthless. Thanks