Black olives on pizza are disgusting and literally ruin the pizza

black olives on pizza are disgusting and literally ruin the pizza

no

Is there anything black olives are even good for?

t. tastelet

how so? they completely go against the flavor profile of everyhitng else that goes on pizza.

the brine is completely overpoewring and just doesnt belong.

It's salty and savory like lots of other pizza toppings

>how so? they completely go against the flavor profile of everyhitng else that goes on pizza.

That depends what else you have on there but plenty of pizza toppings are already savoury and salty. I reckon they complement the other toppings but having said that I wouldn't have them with all toppings. Some would clash.

she's right you know

>she
Inb4 "Veeky Forums is majority female"

op here. i wish i was. then i could suck a cock and look good while i do it. but im a stupid faggot male so i cant suck a cock because of "muh masculinity is threatened" god im such a fag

>god im such a fag

I fucking hate them they are useless fuck this thread.

Wrong.

Unless it's beef with black olives then I'd agree with you. Beef and black olives are good shit when done right.

>frog poster doesn't enjoy big boy vegetables on his pizza
Who'd of thought?

>olives are vegetables
Retard

I apologize. They're a fruit. Just like you.

Not a fan, man. I don't want carrots on my pizza either. I'll eat them on a salad, but fuck a bunch of olives. They're great for oil, they suck on their own.

pineapples on pizza are disgusting and literally ruin a pizza

Suck your own dick sometime, you may re-evaluate your opinion of pineapples.

Are you suggesting that pineapples improve the flavor of semen, or are you just being obnoxious? Because an user on another thread mentioned that fresh fruit made jizz taste great and I'm half tempted to eat my own spunk (lotsa fruit in my diet) to see if it's true. For my sake, please say you're just being an asshole. I don't really wanna eat my own semen.

t. Tastelet

Either that or you're a woman.

frog posters are disgusting and literally ruin the board.

why do they even make olives that are not kalamata olives?
and, the hawaiian pie, is not for you to judge.

How so?

They add a nice tart compliment to the savory cheese and tomato.

Nah man the salty butteriness of the cheese and whatever adjectives describe olives taste great together.

Like any other topping they offer some variety, and they go really well with good cheese