HAPPENING!

HAPPENING!

cbsnews.com/news/mcdonalds-bringing-back-dollar-menu-with-1-2-and-3-items/

Did the menu ever leave?
everytime I visit mc donalds I still buy the most basic cheeseburger and it costs me the equivalent of 1 dollar on my country

In USA they got rid of it.

They had something called pick 2 for $5

Actually they only got rid of it in certain parts of the USA. It never left elsewhere.

Great. maybe now i can get a mcchicken for $1 again instead of $3

This is a better deal anyway. Two Big Macs for $5 > anything that used to be on the dollar menu.

big mac tastes like aids

Guarantee McChicken and McDouble won't be 1$.
1$ will probably consist of shit like fries, soda, 2 cookies, 4 nuggets. The sausage burrito is already being advertised here as some sort of good deal for a dollar but I bet all it's going to be is a sausage patty cut in half on a small as shit tortilla.

>he was too young to remember the contents of the $1 menu

the 2 for 4 in my area had quarter pounders instead of big macs, so

Naw, I was just too smart to go to McDonalds when Burger King had the superior sandwich.

I did eat a ton of hot and spicy McChickens after Burger King stopped theirs. Would pick up a small red beans and rice from Popeye's and then 2 Hot and Spicy McChickens no sauce. Red beans and rice on a Hot and Spicy is goat tier.

Called the Loose Change menu here in Australia. It used to have the McDouble on it for $2 when it first got introduced but they took it away. I don't get anything else off it.

>McSpider
Too easy, Australia.

Even our ice cream sodas have spiders in them.

1 dollar mcchicken but no mcdoubles? I'm not paying 2 dollars for a bacon mcdouble, fuck you mcdolans

>Called the Loose Change menu here in Australia

what did they mean by this?

Don't expect millennial retards to understand math they were taught to do 14 steps to add 2+2

been a couple years since i ate at a mcdonalds or anything similar but when i used to work night shifts sometimes i would get a mcdouble for $1.39 in leaf dollars, that was a standard price available all the time from the "value menu"

I was in Detroit not too long ago and I think I got 4 mcdoubles for $5.something

Two double cheeseburgers for $3 where I'm at. Add Mac sauce is free since the 2 for 3 deal overrides on their computers. One of the best deals food wise you can get here besides the $5 DQ lunch and the carhop special at Sonic.

Can they bring back the cute happy meal boxes? I loved getting those as a kid. Ordered a happy meal recently and it came in a shitty brown paper bag.

Not likely, the envirotards threw a hissy fit

>being so poor that you not only eat at McDonalds but are excited that they are bringing back the shitty dollar menu

How many shill posts do you have to make in order to be able to afford something on the dollar menu?

>2 Apple pies have been deposited into your account

>lemme get a mcpick two!!!

they advertise this shit to niggers. i hate it

I know a lot of you think McDonald's is lame, but you just have to roleplay a bit. Pretend you're in a cyperpunk/dystopian setting.

>Welcome to McDonald's! Can I take your order?
>Hoi. What will 5 nuyen get me?
>New...yen?
>Look, I ain't got all day. I'm fucking hungry, you dreklord.
>Ummm...ok, well, we have the McPick Two for $5. You pick any two of...
>Slot and run. I ain't got all day. How much for the nutrisoy?
>I'm sorry, but we don't have that.
>Listen deckhead, I just finished a shadowrun and if I don't get something to eat, I'm going to geek every last one of you. Now ring me up 5 nuyens worth of food, slot my credstick, and I'll be on my way.

*grab the bag*
*look inside*
It's two double cheeseburgers.
*nod at the wageslave*
*go and sit in my car*
*brood about my interaction*

>McPick Two

What did she mean by this?

Man, I haven't been to McDonald's in years. Their burgers still dry as fuck?

>Amerifats this excited about fast food

>Yuropoors this butthurt they can't afford Micky D's

Autism incarnate.

Fuck McDonalds marketing threads

>Frozen Coke McSpider
do australians realize how ridiculous they are?

The burrito is shit, not so much because of the sausage (which is crumbled) but because the eggs in it aren't fresh. They're the powdered shit.

Good shit, most people here way too young to get the reference.

Very wrong.

rodeo burger (off-menu item) has been the best 1 dollar item at burger king for decades

it's the only reason to ever go into a burger king

McDonalds in general tastes like aids.

GO AWAY SHILL
HIDE SHILL THREADS
SAGE SHILL POSTS
REPORT AND MOVE ON

The $2 sausage mcgriddle sounds cool, they're usually almost 4 dollars

Mc Donalds is fucking expensive.

Whopper is better in every way, imo.

Burger Kang in hueland has a similar deal. Whoppers all the way

>dollar menu
>$2 and $3
I can't imagine it became any more expensive to produce beef and sawdust patties, so why the price change?

Too young to get a shadowrun reference? I don't think that's even possible.

>finished a shadowrun
It's just called a run, slot.