What was meany by this? Who was in the wrong?

What was meany by this? Who was in the wrong?

Surely you'll get the answers one day - the first 100 threads didn't satisfy you but the next 100 might.
right?

I'm ashamed to say I would still eat the everloving fuck out of that

What? Either way if your pizza falls off the crust when being held vertically you are no on the east coast and therefor have no opinion on quality of pizzas.

>Who was in the wrong?

You are for being a faggot and posting this god damn shitty fucking thread for the thousandth time.

PIDF here in record time.

-or people arent sure how autistic you are.

Says the shill who defends a pizza for free.

What pizza. I said here that if you're not on the east coast you can't say shit about pizza.

I'm not sure what delusions you're having but this is a pretty shit thread.

This pizza looks like absolute garbage. Wouldn't even feed to the birds.

No but seriously could you literally choke to death on cocks right now. Thanks.

>dollar slices from some shit vendor in nyc standing on the corner look like shit
Gee professor. Do you want to have an actual discussion or are you just going to be completely unreasonable and in your makebelieve world... Also I mean your opinion is fine and all but do you make pizza? Where do you live? what are your pizza places? These are the questions that actually make threads and discussions...

Jesus, that one looks even more like shit. What the hell.

>generic pictures from google
>'those look like shit' without giving any examples of not shit
What a thread.

You guys are all pretentious shits that argue about things that are perfectly fine as if there's some pinnacle of form. Get over yourselves and eat a slice, you'll enjoy life more that way.

>6 unique posters
>15 responses
>no one has said anything worth while
Almost like we're on Veeky Forums or something, fuck

>enjoy your shit sandwich because there cannot be anything better

New York fag thinks his floppy cheese tomato bread is pizza, cute.

Jesus, bait appears alluring at first. What the hell.

If the dough wasn't literally raw in the middle, I'd agree that the pizza is probably fine.

This.

Pizza looked bad, incredibly greasy, uncooked dough, and labelled as a thin crust when it's in no way, shape, or form thin crust.

I'll also add there's a good reason these places are failing before Kitchen Nightmares takes place.

Gordon Ramsay is the most down to earth and skilled chef around today. You can try to refute this point but you will not succeed.

Ramsey is trolling just to create drama. Who knew that melted cheese would slide off of a pipping hot pizza right out of the oven? TIL how the world works.

This. A bit more time cooking then let it sit for a while so the cheese isn't melting off and it would have been decent though not great.

Meh. I'd still eat it.

trve italliano '''za

>thin crust
>crust is not thin

Chicago fag thinks tomato and cheese soup in a bread bowl is pizza, cute.

that pizza does look like shit
is 10/10

It's up to the chef to let it cool before serving.

Leave it to a New Yorker to get this booty blasted over melted cheese on bread

he does this like half the time and it drives me nuts. he'll manhandle the food, turn it upside down, fling it around until it falls apart, then call it disgusting after he made it look disgusting.

"FAWKING HAIL YOU EXPECT ME TO EAT THAT SHITE OI IT'S SEVEN BONG."

>middle is greasy, hot cesspool
>"crust" is bone cold, raw dough
how fucking shit of a cook can you possibly be?

Wasn't this the thin crust apparently?

What the fuck