WEBM Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdE8yh0d1_0
youtu.be/HTVGmTf-2pQ?t=122
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/07/13/this-is-what-a-whopper-with-1000-slices-of-cheese-looks-like/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Again?
Also how did your millenial bullshit get through my filters?

Wtf is he even trying to accomplish here? Why bother using a grill at that point?

The hand gesture makes this golden.

"Yup, there it goes"

WHO CAN I NEVER GET WEBMS TO PLAY???
FUCK THIS SHITTY COMPUTER AND FUCK PC WORLD !!!!!

I GET A PLAY TRIANGLE SYMBOL WITH A LINE THROUGH IT!
HELP ME!

Are you using iOS or an Apple browser?

>that sizzle

oh sweet jesus

MAC WITH SNOWLEOPARD I BELIEVE!

He can be a faggot, but pouring the salt like that means that some of the salt that falls into the food touches his arms
Also, why does he tap his knife? The only (non autistic) thing I can think of is to get a feel of the weight and density of it if new, but he does it over and over again and against the sharp side

Safari, Safari Technology preview and WebKit Nightly do not support .webm's, you need a VLC plugin that is not available at the moment
Thus I use Firefox Nightly for .webm threads

It's clearly all showmanship. You can call it retarded, but if you can't tell it's for show you might have actual IRL autism

>safari

So that is how a 14 year old kebab loks like.

>Also, why does he tap his knife?
Why does a tennis player spin his racket or otherwise perform a little ritual (yes, that's what it's called) before a serve? Why does a baseball player knock his bat against the plate before taking a stance? Why does a race driver rev his engine a few times before starting?

Anyone who does a job or has a hobby involving tools ends up doing things like this. It doesn't have a logical purpose, it's just you getting familiar with the tool at hand.

Is fishing food?

Yes.

>Lightweight
>Fast
>Simple
>A E S T H E T I C
That's all I need

Damn. For what purpose?

>no native webum support

Apple,MacBook they all are lame. safari is the shitiest tier browser.

>apple
>playing non native apple content
Your gonna have to pick one

where can i find more like this?

>otherwise perform a little ritual
You just got me realize that whenever i make bread or buns i occasionally tap the dough with my hands like it were a drum just for the sake of it.

user's fish was sick so he euthanized it. I remember the thread.

t. millenial

I can only assume that grill is on the lowest setting possible. Those burgers should be finished cooking in about 8 months at this rate.

karl was right... everything is done ass backwards in chinaman land

fucking gook

what the hell is he cooking on? cardboard? butcher paper?

supposed to be copper grill mat

seems pretty fucking dumb for cooking eggs. you can use a frying pan on a grill

youtu.be/zdE8yh0d1_0

yeah.

im looking jack's oldest videos holy shit

youtu.be/HTVGmTf-2pQ?t=122

I sincerely wonder if this guy is secretly completely aware of how much of a dumbass he is and just keeps up the act for laughs

keep in mind, this feat hasn't been attempted by an american in nearly 30 years

where did you get this video of me

I want to know more about this. Is this a tradition? Some kind of health ritual? I want to be a badass and end my day with leech beer and a ciggie.

>be a child
>tell people you don't like a certain food
>they force you to eat it anyway until you throw up
>develop issues with food
Haha, Americans suck!

I still see people doing similar things to kids, it's messed up, but I guess it's easier to just make fun of them when they grow up and have issues instead of trying to prevent them from happening.

stop being a faggot, kyle, and eat your damn brussel sprouts

It's a loach, not leech and he just wanted to look badass doing it

>doesn’t even try to prevent the egg from going into the grill
what a fucking waste of air

excellent post

That's probably why people don't grill eggs on the barbecue.

>it's just you getting familiar with the tool at hand.
It dulls the knife faster though, none of your other examples do anything similar

it's a fucking chef, those knives are probably sharpened almost daily, and he's probably not doing it when he's not showboating

There have been a few videos of people at home doing the same knife tapping thing. I don't know if they picked it up from watching professionals do it or not, but it's still a bad habit that's going to dull and wear out your knives faster. It's just a bad habit and something that is unnecessary and shouldn't be done.

it matters very little. for any home cook if it makes them have a little fun in the kitchen it's well worth it, especially since home cooks have irredeemably crap knives 9/10 times

It rolled off because he has his grates upside down. The little crossbeams are sticking up and making humps in his shitty copper sheets.

Also i don't think the grill is even hot.

>having fun
Fuck off fun boy

True American increase their blood pressure with every bite

>fun boy

>kodewithkarlie.jpg

well I know what nightmares I'm having tonight

I've grilled eggs before, I just wasn't an idiot and made a foil bowl instead of that dumb shit.

I've cooked an egg in a coffee cup with a microwave. surprising how well it works. eggs rise to top of cup wala it's done.

Fuck me, it was bad enough when I thought he was just too stupid to lay the sheets flat.

>a bad habit that's going to dull and wear out your knives faster
This is like complaining that scribbling to check the ink in a pen before writing something is going to waste ink. Technically true, but a ridiculously small effect to focus on.

His roughness is very attractive even though he's probably a huge insensitive jerk

I'm so fucking tired of jack posting by now. Actually, I'm so bored watching people fail at cooking in general.

NOOOO NIGGA NO

what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

literally nothing.

he's stylish and puts on an act for the customer. he probably makes more money in tips than in hourly wages. no harm in being entertaining

I can stand the knife tap but I hate getting served steak that's already been sliced.

>gee guys why did the chef at the hibachi restaurant waste all that effort making a volcano and flipping shit around?
The world may never know.

I like this webm. It looks disgusting but at the same time I wanna try it.

it's a huge fucking ribeye, that steak could serve 4 or 5 people. slicing is fine when you are making gigantic steaks for sharing

This guy is a major faggot

>wh*te "people"

how long would those things survive in your stomach?

At least that has a purpose because if the pen isn't working properly it could mess up whatever you're going to write and you'll have to start over anyway.

So he's tapping the knife to see if it's sharp?

This may be the most disturbing video I've ever seen.

And none of those things are nearly as cringy as taping the knife on the cutting board.

i guess you haven't seen that anime couple cooking eggs before

Anyone have sauce of this?

I hope there's a hell out there that asians go to where animals get to torture them to death.

>meat comes from the store

>Purchasing pieces of animal after it's already dead for the sake of dietary wants is the same as dousing them alive in burning alcohol then drinking them soon after for the key purpose of a vid.

DUDE

This dude's personality/aesthetic is best described as "ascended hobo wizard"

Where's the one where Gordon Ramsey throws eggs at a skillet?

>they added the apple just to seem "healthy"

imagine what his balls smell like

who the fuck doesn't like brussel sprouts

it's funny how he started out as a relatively fit tall dude but just turned into a human cheeto as the years went on

BACON

en.rocketnews24.com/2012/07/13/this-is-what-a-whopper-with-1000-slices-of-cheese-looks-like/

I hate Vice so much. This is the kind of thing that would be kinda funny if you were drunk with your friends, or some kooky YT video. But here they are filming someone cooking bacon with a laser in HD all serious with the same attitude these people approach a documentary on the Fukushima disaster.