Where do i go to buy weeb junk food without paying up the ass in the u.s.?

where do i go to buy weeb junk food without paying up the ass in the u.s.?

Asian supermarket, duh.

Your local weeb store in Japantown, Koreatown, Little Vietnam, etc.

how the fuck do you not know this?

i do, but they are still expensive. literally the only way to get cheap japanese/korean snacks is to have a friend/family living there to send you them.
I guess it's not possible to frequently eat these snacks like i would with Doritos or Cheetos, while paying trivial amounts.
My new question then is:
what are some good local alternatives to asian snacks?

doritos and cheetos

Rice crackers

No can do, they don't like us there, too much racial tension.
I mean online maybe?

Sucks you be you. My local H Mart has tons of Asian snacks at reasonable prices. I don't know how cheap they are in their home countries, but they're only a couple dollars for a bag of chips or a box of chocopies.

Well, if you're a genuine weeb then learn the basics.
>#1 Pocky is known as Mikado in the West, your fellow gaijin will never know.

The Asian aisle of any grocery store on the planet Second option: any store that has a sign out front with the word "ASIAN" and "FOOD",

Don't worry about your ass though, I'm sure you'll be busy with that soon enough.

This.
I like anime and shit but I don't have a clue how I'd actually interact with actual Azns.
I have enough problems with my own people.
>inb4: they hate you, I know this already.

You already live in junkfood heaven.
Why even make the effort to try something else?

#2 Kikkoman soy sauce is considered the lowest of the low in Japan.
Don't buy it , it's what you call 'low class' in the West.

It gets imported here but I would never buy it, I understand it's export only and you guys keep the good stuff for yourselves.
:)

don't try to derail my thread with /pol/ and /int/ bullshit
fastfood heaven I'd agree but flavor profile of average American snacks are
>salty as fuck and tastes like cheese

I am Japanese , do you want me to stop posting?
Do you actually think we care about what we export?
You pay well for our exports, Nintendo warrior.

>t. Nintendo samurai
Eats one more five guts, Baka.

Makes no sense.

>five guts
Kek.
USA.

Make a Filipino friend and ask him to have his parents bring back a bunch of dried mango for you.

This. You are too much of a fucking loser to apply for a job delivering food for a Chinese restaurant. You only like cartoons, I'm not into fish!

You ahouls stay on Veeky Forums making up excuses for yourself, faggot.

See

I love my country though.
Fuck you

Go to Los Angeles.

Pic related at Marukai a few days ago.

>being this bitter
did you just come back from your little sister's funeral due to societal pressured suicide?

Actually you're wrong.
I'd never work for chinks, only Japanese are true Asians.
All you military welfare queens who got stuck into the oil wars can fuck off, Afghanistan isn't an Asian country.

Not at all.
We like to see the reaction from you fat people as well.

Go fuck yourself weeb.
The nip just BTFO you out and it was funny.

Pocky is know as Pocky here what do you mean?
I wish there were weeb shops in the middle of no where :(

>Chocolate contains lead

Jesus fucking christ those prices.

Costco has a big fuck-off package of pocky for fairly cheap.

>and Cadmium

Why though? I live in Japan and the snacks here are shit. Potato chips you have 3 flavours to choose from:
>Salt
>Salt & Seaweed (tastes like salt)
>Consomme Soup (takes like salt and socks)

>not going to get food because of racial tension
bitch please, try being the only white guy in a sketchy Popeyes location. At least Asians won't rob or murder you. I have faced that challenge and emerged victorious with the chicken that I came for, because I am a real man.

Sucks you don't have ketchup chips there user. You should import them and make bank reselling

>No can do, they don't like us there, too much racial tension.
Are you retarded? They want your money, so they want you there. They only stock weeb snacks because they know weebs will buy them. The real Asians come for their meat/veggies/rice/noodles/seasonings.

>local

Veeky Forums is all flyover posters. There's nothing like that local for us, please return to your contaminant board in

Yeah. I miss Doritos and all dressed chips. The Doritos bags you occasionally find here only have 1 flavor (nacho cheese) and the bag is smaller, chips are smaller and they put way less favoring on them than overseas.

Pretty much the only way to get flavored chips in Japan is to find a foreign supermarket and either stock up on Pringles or hope they have kettle chips

Why does their chocolate contain lead and cadmium?

The real shit is walking through the sketchy area in your town (like where seedy pawn shops are, and where businesses always close up at like 6pm) and getting to the church's chicken only to almost watch a fight between the customers and employees because they didn't make her chicken "right" then getting your food for free because they were trying to damage control the wait times.