Will they ever bring these back? Not only are they great tasting, they are a great fucking value...

Will they ever bring these back? Not only are they great tasting, they are a great fucking value. I wouldn't even mind if they raised the price a bit, these things were great.

Nacho cheese is shit, breh.

Also, the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the only item that actually needs to exist

They never bring these kind of things back, or they do and it's a cheaper version.

Shit like this they lose money, purposefully so they get people coming in and spending on more expensive items. If you get a large drink and 2 of these, they made a profit basically.

Me? I just wish soft tacos were 99 cents.

>Nacho cheese is shit
nigga what?

FUCK YOU OP
You got my hopes up thinking these were back.

I'd rather have these back. Used to get 3 cool habaneros for lunch every day.

I want the habanero sauce as a permanent sauce, that shit is awesome

My friends and I ask this to each and the universe every goddamn day.
It was so good. The chipotle sauce was delicious and that habanero was sex.

I'm actually enjoying these at the moment, where my local Taco Bell brought it back for a limited time.

Tastes like authentic mexican for a change.

this times a gorillion
these were the goat limited time taco bell offering

Why the fuck are these not a permanent menu item.

These are unironically the best chicken nuggets you can possibly get and should make every other fast food restaurant feel ashamed of the absolute shit they put out. Especially McDonalds.

because they're literally just triangle shaped chicken nuggets

That taste far better than anything anyone else offers

God damn, fukken this. Wendy's dropped their spicy nuggs, TB discontinued the chicken tangoes, now there isn't a decent nug on the market.

fucking children

God forbid people like chicken nuggets.

i only ever get soft tacos from t.bell

how should i expand my taco horizons?

Grillers are good and well priced.
I almost always add a Mexican pizza to my order when I go though.

Agreed with this. I also liked the spicy sweet one.

I also miss that beefy crunch burrito with the hot Fritos. I think it had rice as well. It was better than the Fritos burrito they have now

>Rolled chicken tacos

Those are just chicken taquitos.

quesarito

good or nah?

it's pretty good yeah, assuming you like a lot of cheese.

>Get the beefy fritos burritos which are just OP's except non-spicy version but still $1
>EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they mess it up
>Nothing but rice
>No/little beef
>No fritos
>No cheese sauce
>DRENCHED in cheese sauce
>Horribly made where one layer is beef, then rice, then cheese with soggy fritos at the last layer
Or they just roll it up so that both ends of the burrito are nothing but tortilla so you literally lose 1/3 of the burrito filling to tortilla.
It pisses me off to no end.

Scottish fag here.
Where the hell done these and were the ghost pepper ones particularly hot?

It's normie fastfood how hot do you think it is?

>tfw taco bell just recently opened up near me
>tfw it's in the worst possible location they could have picked

Who thought it was a good idea to put it behind a bar, next to an ATM, and by an exit of a Sonic? Constant pain in the ass to get in and out.

it's fast food being prepared by minimum wage high school students

what do you expect

>were the ghost pepper ones particularly hot?
Not in the slightest. But they were a dollar.

Nothing produced by a fast food place with "ghost pepper" on it is actually using any ghost pepper. You have to go to a local joint that's famous for heat to get real ghost pepper.

they were likely focusing on the behind the bar part

That's what I thought guys. I've had a whole Ghost chilli before and just wondered if taco Bell actually used real shit.
Think there's one opening in Glasgow actually, though I've been to the Manchester one and it was honestly pretty disappointing

I'm looking forward to this

Out of all the terrible food I have ever eaten, these were the only thing that has ever made me shit blood.

What a pussy lmao

I hear this so often. What kind of sissy faggot can't handle meat, tortilla, and cheese?

Fuck yeah. Based taco bell. Understanding the meaning of fast food.
Unlike the other piece of shit places moving away from a dollar menu.
IM LOOKING AT YOU MCDONALDS. FUCK YOU AND YOUR "ARTISAN" AND "2 FOR $3" BULLSHIT

I ordered a beefy potato burrito last time I went to taco bell and it was really fucking skimpy. For a $2.50 burrito it was stuffed like a dollar menu item. I was actually kind of pissed but I never want to be "that guy". having worked at fast food I know will remake it no questions asked but i dont want them to hate me. :(

yeah the potato burrito is shit value.

for some reason I remember it being more food, used to be able to order one of those and a taco and be set.

Last time I ordered the potato burrito, a quesorito, and a soft taco and still could have eaten more.

Shilling on a Vietnamese catnip emporium is shamefur

Where the hell did they go straight from 59/79/99 to a dollar? I remember a distinct time period of 79/89/99.

the taco bell shits meme is terrible

The minute Taco Bell stopped doing these was the moment I resented them permanently

Shits meme in general is terrible. I feel bad for all these digestlets who can't handle eating a varied diet. I'm in my thirties and I can count on one hand the number of times a meal has given me the shits and it's never been from any of the sources (taco bell, indian food, whatever) that apparently send these people screaming to the toilet.

He likes his nacho """cheese""" with such a low heat capacity that it goes cold in 2 minutes.

I get soft tacos 90% of the time. I thought I was the only one that still liked soft tacos.
when I was in high school, I started "ditching" lunch and I would drive to taco bell daily to get the three soft taco combo. only got caught once
no OP they will not bring those back