What does human meat taste like?

Are there any legal ways I could try some?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149879/Japanese-man-22-cooks-genitals-serves-paying-dinner-party-guests.html
youtu.be/uHvg8AR81-8
youtu.be/BosZxa1bYcE
youtube.com/watch?v=qWAF9PgDg2c
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kbz8ky/the-guy-who-want-to-sell-you-salami-made-out-of-james-franco-are-100-serious
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Eat_Your_Own_Leg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayan_Air_Force_Flight_571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pork, apparently

cut your leg off and have a go at it

eat your own dick

Should I inject my leg with feces first?

i understand this reference

I've heard it described as veal, goat that sort of flavour.

Simpsons did it.

Human meat would be pretty terrible.
For one, our fat isn't stored in our muscles. We have separate fat deposits so we wouldn't have nice marbling that beef has.
We also don't have defined fast/slow muscle areas. Our muscles are a mix of both so we'd have pretty homogeneous cuts.
Our biggest muscles are our leg and back, but they're nearly always in use keeping us upright and walking so they'd be tough like beef chuck.

If I were to pick cuts, I'd definitely go for upper body cuts. Human oso bucco might be pretty good. Forearm would be good too, but there's no animal equivalent. It'd be all twitch fiber and very lean.
I have a hunch though that meat taken from a body builder, the erector spinae would be a particular tasty cut. The source of your core's explosive movement but also standing stability.

Cooking human would take a new kind of knowledge and a lot of experimenting. There's no other animal quite like us.

kill a vegan no one will care

Its legal to eay human meat. Someone once advertised on craigslist the he wanted to eat human and asked if someone would donate, some paraplegic guy responded and let him eat his legs. He jerked off while he ate it too, theres pictures of it around here somewhere.

Imagine being this edgy

This

fuck off VIDF

try eating my dick twink

this dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149879/Japanese-man-22-cooks-genitals-serves-paying-dinner-party-guests.html

Why would you even want to eat a penis?
There's no muscle there at all

someones call the fucking authorities.

I like this post

kys soiboi

youtu.be/uHvg8AR81-8

>the stringy bits in a chicken
NOOO
Those are tendons.
Connective tissue is the "silverskin"

ass is the best for cooking imo

According to Issei Sagawa the butt is to fatty to eat the same whit the breasts

He didn't shave off the fat enough.

youtu.be/BosZxa1bYcE

of course it's a chink

VSauce did a video on this, if you trust his research:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWAF9PgDg2c

I'll sell you my leg if you pay to have it surgically removed.

Enjoy going jail ,fag

"Meats real stringy, tastes kinda like goldfish. You know what I mean?"

I'd bet it tastes like pork more than anything. Maybe horse?

more

Issei Sagawa said it tasted good but it was hard to bite into to it, so you arent missing much

According to all those cannibal interviews and shit, pork is strongly comparable to human flesh taste-wise, and cooks similarly. Then there's that one cannibal pedophile who said human ass-meat's the best part due to high fat content making it cook the "meat" better. Seems dumb to try it when beef exists anyway.

There's a website that sells meat made of celebrity dna. They grow the skin cells or whatever. you can buy kanye west salami

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kbz8ky/the-guy-who-want-to-sell-you-salami-made-out-of-james-franco-are-100-serious

How did they manage to remove his legs without him bleeding out or dying of sepsis?

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Eat_Your_Own_Leg

Calm it down, Armin Meiwes.

yeah remember scary stories to tell in the dark? the one with the sausage vender that made human sausage!!!!!

>Pork, apparently
This.

Dude I worked with is Filipino, and part of some Filipino's culture is to consume a small piece of their dead relatives flesh as part of the memorial. Said it tasted like pork.

can't you get prion diseases from that

I don't know, dude.

These guys seemed fine after subsisting on raw human flesh for awhile, so I imagine a little piece that's cooked isn't much of a risk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayan_Air_Force_Flight_571

Only if the dead dudes had a prion disease. They're pretty rare - how many people do you know that have CJD?

my friend died from that

some time back i remember watching a talk show in my country (sweden) where they asked a doctor (based on the muscle fiber or some shit) to determine what would hypothetically be the best cut of human meat, and according to him it was pic related

How's the white glove society treating you?

>The group survived by collectively deciding to eat flesh from the bodies of their dead comrades. This decision was not taken lightly, as most of the dead were classmates, close friends, or even relatives.

Hunger's a motherfucker...