Restaurants where you can be yourself

I like Chili's because it's a fun, judgement free zone that specializes in authentic Tex Amex cuisine.

One of my favorite dishes is their Icelandic cod tacos brushed with lime juice and served with a house made pico. Really a trip south of the border.

I always feel very safe at Chili's too. Generally speaking, African Americans don't like Tex Mex dining so you'll be left along and won't be harrased to buy flowers for your date or chocolate bars supporting a baseball team that doesn't exist. You can order in peace and quote and nobody cares if you want another beer or a few more chips, just be fair!

Who likes Chili's here? If you disagree, reply with a response. Let's keep this thread fun and light hearted

>you'll be left along and won't be harrased to buy flowers for your date
>your date
>at chili's

Yes they approach you if you're dining with a woman

Who is harassing you at other restaurants? I don’t understand.

This is your dinner on shit.

I feel right at home at CiCi's

Often times people come into restaurants and offer to sell you roses for your dates. It's tough to turn down a purchase of flowers in front of your date because it makes you look cheap. Classic bait and switch.

Other times children will walk around the restaurant and pretend to be part of a baseball or softball team . I'll offer to sell you a candy bar for five dollars because a portion of it will help them go to baseball or softball camp. It's a big scam they're just keeping all the money and selling you a month old candy bar.

Other times there's attendance in the bathroom who watch you defecate and urinate and then try to get you to pay two dollars because they want to wash her hands and give you a piece of gum.

i know this is a troll thread but i legitimately think chilis is a different level from other shitty low-tier chains

like applebees, outback, tgi fridays, etc. are all pretty mediocre compared to chilis. maybe it's because i grew up going to chilis a lot with my parents and love their chips and salsa, but i'll always be a chilis fan.

OP here, it's not a troll thread. I legitimately think chili's is a delicious and safe place to dine

said the troll

Said noone, ever. Nice damage control, tard.

Ruby Tuesday is the best meme chain

only for the salad bar at airports

I don’t know what shithole state you live in, but in North Carolina no one does these things no matter what race they are. Please go back to /pol/.

You sound like you live in the Philippines. Or are a troll. Probably both.

>flower girl
>candy boy
>toilet man

I didnt know they had a Chili's in the Philippines.

Yes. I agree.

When I lived in Alameda, California--at a nightclub I frequented there was a bathroom attendant. He had various fragrances and assorted gum available.

someone keep this. this is like the mcchicken copypasta

They have a really good deal that I would happily spend my money on. What is it, two for $20? Sharing an appetizer and each getting an entree of your choice for $20, pretty sweet. I think they might've changed it to two for $30 though, with each person getting to choose a dessert as well. Not sure though. Chili's is a pretty cool guy

this

dude le ebin racism xD

How much did you get paid to post this

their over salted greasy chips with their skillet queso is my fav

what fucking racism
go fucking back to your shitty site faggot

I am not OP, but I liked Chili’s also. I legitimately do not like the food at Outback (whatever they use to season makes it gross) and Applebee’s is just generally crap, especially the service.

Red Robin has crap service but the burgers are good. Haven’t tried Ruby Tuesday. Can’t think of what all else would be on the same level as Chili’s. Olive Garden is crap too but it’s a separate theme altogether so I don’t know if it matters.

Chillin and shillin

That's applebees, they have 2 for 20 or 2 for 25 depending on if you want a better entree or not, plus appetizer

I ate at a India restaurant once with a female friend and the old Indian bitch that owned the place kept pressuring me to order appetizers and shit cus she thought I was on a date. Greedy old bitch

It's always spics doing that shit. Here they walk around trying to sell woven palm crosses or pictures of mary.

>didnt mention a thing about /pol/
>brings it up anyways
rent free

>Restaurants where you can be yourself
anywhere at all since i am not an insecure faggot like OP is.

The burgers or fajitas at Chili's are actually really good. Also, the goofy drinks are delicious too.

>be yourself
Are you sure about that? When was the last time you held in a fart at home?

For me, it's the my local McDonald's. The best place to eat. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>we a good board we dindu nuffin

I'm getting tired of all these stale copypastas showing up here lately

Yes we have one here.

You know where you have to go back to.

Here in Brazil I like to eat fried pasta at "you eat you die" places, they're basically pickup trucks whose back where turned into kitchens, they are called that because the obvious lack of hygiene that goes into prepping the food, but it sure does taste awesome and you're not pressured by waiters and staff to get another drink, order desert or use the right bathroom.

>decide to make your own meme
>samefag that you enjoy the meme and want to save it as pasta

Sad.

Honestly not him, swear. I just think it has potential. Has the same tone and dorkiness at the mcchicken meme and a little bit of the irish stew guy

Confirmed you live in a third world shithole, those are gypsies and yeah they are out to scam you, grow a pair and tell the babushka to fuck off and get a job.

Lol is chillis shilling on Veeky Forums
Absolutely pathetic

I've heard it called a "roach coach"

>Taking a date to Chili's

is this potentially Veeky Forums's first copypasta?

>authentic Tex Mex
Oxymoron at its finest

I agree. Spending more than $10 on a first date is a personal no-no for me.

Thanks for your input Ruebenstein

>dating

>airport salad bar

>this entire post

>No niggers
Looks like I'm heading to my favorite local Chili's establishment! Way to go team!