Just got a mixing bowl I ordered online delivered to me. Thought I bought a 1...

Just got a mixing bowl I ordered online delivered to me. Thought I bought a 1.3L size but I purchased a fucking 13L mixing bowl. It's enormous.
What the fuck can I even do with this thing short of wearing it on my back like a turtle shell?

I think the more pressing question is what did you expect to do with a 1.3l mixing bowl???

That's awesome. Is it stainless steel? I'd use it for all manner of things. First thing is POPCORN, just because, then making jellies, jams, and fruit preserves, maybe fruit butters too. Well, I have 2 that are about that size, so that's what I use them for...

Mix brownie batter in batches large enough to do two trays.

That's awesome. I would race hot wheels in it and wash clothes like in the old days

Use it to trap delicious lolis

I want a huge mixing bowl like that for tossing things with sauces. Salad, wings, etc.

Oh, and eat cereal like Jethro Bodine

post a picture for reference on its size

It is stainless steel. I can't see myself using this for jam or popcorn.

popcorn bowl?

>13L

Not big enough.

Bread proofing for the month then.

Here it is with a Blu Ray case for comparison.

Popcorn balls is one use of a very large stainless bowl.

That is awesome. If I had anywhere to put it I would love one of those bad bois.

you oaf you took it from straight on so I can't see how deep it is. i NEED to see this

Those huge bowls are only $20 + shipping online.

Mine are that size.

Thats large but not ridiculous.
Unless you are Iron Chef Microwave you should find that bowl quite practical for a.broad range of applications.

thank you I love it

What is a Blu Ray?

I guess, I don't even know where I'll store it.

Can you not read?

Ohhhhh physical media. Holy shit, gramps.