noice you beat me

What's my budget?

Tofu, a handful of raw soy beans and a bottle of magic tranny pills

WWWEeD LAMO

Ketchup packets

a handle of hard alcohol

Taylor ham and cheese on an everything bagel

no budget its your last meal

Avocado toast on pumpernickel topped with raw shallots, fresh sardines, olive oil, paprika, a little cayenne black pepper, some lemon juice.

100 sushi rolls with a pound of wasabi

For me.

mc chicken

For you.

A single tiny ant with mayo.

>shall ots
>shall uts
>shuh lots
>shawl uts

A dirty old indian street curry, so after I fry I shit myself real bad and everybody in the room gags

a bahn mi with grilled pork belly, a bowl of bun thit nuong cha gio, and some fried pork spring rolls from a place near me.

Olive garden unlimited breadsticks. That way I'll never die

cant i just die faster? a bullet? bleach? why do i have to est again?

Prime teen pussy

Get something good and just tell the chef to put some cyanide on a random bite

Lobster and fresh oysters

Me, I'd eat crab legs.

Oysters, capon, foie gras, and ortolan.

cancer

Good bread, good cheese, and some good wine.
I doubt I'd have much of an appetite, though.

Okay then.

Rib eye steak, roast lamb and roast potatoes, peppercorn gravy, fried chicken, lamb Vindaloo with garlic naan and horse mackerel sushi.

For dessert: Choc Chip cookies, choc fudge brownies, a pint of salted caramel ice cream and a sticky date pudding.

The heart of the appointed executioner.

>Pic
some cheese has edible rind though, fucking 50's fags

a dozen fried shrimp, a bucket of KFC original recipe fried chicken, French fries, and a pound of strawberries

Hey John.

Potato-cheese pierogi with carmelized onion and a litte of butter.

Biggest Entrecote they can find
6 pack of Kölsch beer
Shrimp cocktail
Sweet potatoe fries
giant plate of mixed salad and veggies

they stuff your asshole with rags though so jokes on you

For me, it's the McChicken

I'll tell them to go to the nearest Chinese restaurant and get me one of everything on the menu. If they say no I'll ask for a ribeye rare with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy.

sometimes the rind is the best part aswell

Dried prunes , sour cream and baked beans. Then I would get electrocuted and make a fucking mess so big they would seal the room forever

Sound like a pair of thoughtless, greedy girls.

This is Veeky Forums, over 60% of the board is thoughtless greedy girls

Fresh Wahoo caught that day, fried in peanut oil with Louisiana brand fish fry with old bay seasoning and salt and pepper added to it with only the natural juices making it stick rather than using egg like a retard. Mashed potatoes with KFC gravy, a half pound of sweet white shrimp, a half pound of rock shrimp, and a lobster tail, with the possibility of some soft shell crabs if I'm still hungry afterwards.

>Veeky Forums is female meme

Whatever I ate before I died. What a stupid question.

A big ass gyro and a bucket of pickled herring

All the shawarma I can eat.

are u from jordan ?

No.

where u from

Switzerland. You ?

Magic tranny pills sound nice

jordan, im wondering how u know about shwarmas

Big Lebanese diaspora since the civil war, especially in Geneva. And people seem to vastly prefer them to döner kebabs.

Here in jordan we have this legendary shawarma restaurant called reem, they only sell meat shawarmas, they taste so fantastic.

I'll be sure to try it if I'm around. Always wanted to see more of Jordania, including Petra. But it becomes [spoiler]again[/spoiler] harder to travel past the Bosphorus as a practising christian.

Do you know poisoning with cyanide can take hours if your stomach is full? Will be painfull af

Now he tells me!

Lobster jerky

im from Ontario Canada and shawarma is pretty popular here because of arabs

More shrooms than enough

This. About a pound of mushrooms with a cup of liquid LSD to wash it down. Fuck it, I'm about to die, why should I give a fuck about frying my brain?

That would be a fucking nightmare. Especially coupled with the knowledge of your coming death

That's how Aldous Huxley chose to go out. When he knew it was his time, he had his wife dose him up but good and sit with him.

Aldous Huxley was a fag

Shall-uh-t

Eventually you will die from diabetes.

I wonder how long you get to eat all that?

Are you a cop or prison guard or something to know this? Obviously it couldn’t be from experience.

How do you know when everyone is anonymous?

Well that’s creepy.

If you’re in the US, and you are on death row, you get offered a “last meal”. Whatever you why to eat before they execute you. That’s why OP posed the question.

I never thought about that but... I wonder what it would be like on E - especially depending on what method they were using. Would the leather straps feel nice against your skin or something?

300 seconds on the clock. Like the saw movies.

i want beans, greens, potatoes, tomatoes, lams rams, hogs, dogs, chicken, turkey, rabbit

Oh the classics, steak, mushrooms, quality chocolates, some good alchohol and dates.

Laced with various poisons however, I'm going to die so why not cut out the middle man and have me die there. Most death sentences are carried out with poison nowdays.

Xd

my boyfriend's hairy butt. I love it so much.

Opiates.

Too obscure for Veeky Forums?

Same as I always post:

>One fried chicken thigh
>two or three lamb shanks
>Freshly made whole wheat rolls with raw honey
>Roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and pepper
>Wild rice cooked with chicken stock and herbs
>Strawberry ice cream (made with actual strawberries and not just flavoring)
>Some dill pickles
>Baked Mac and Cheese with lots of black pepper
>A small amount of ice cold coke
>A beer
>A big glass of ice cold water

I want to die hungry.

I say shrooms because I've never had a bad trip on shrooms, each time I do them it's like I turn into a stereotype of a Native American Shaman or a Buddhist monk, they make me so peaceful and "real" that I'd probably be more comfortable with dying than almost anyone else ever has been. Because of the time dilation and what's mentioned above, I'd most likely come to peace with every conflict and dilemma I've ever had and recognize things like even if there isn't an afterlife, even if the universe eventually ends and then becomes nothing forever, the absence of a point is just as valuable and comfortable as if there were one because there is no such thing as value, everyone and everything everywhere ever was equally valuable, it's all as much as it isn't.
Furthermore feeling good and feeling bad is an illusion created via evolution to persuade us into perpetuating ourselves, attempting to feel and even just the act of feeling is just as childish, basic, and unaware as breaking something because you're frustrated.
Of course, it truly is impossible to seperate your perception from yourself, it's impossible to prove anything because it's impossible to recognize reality without your misperceptions you aren't aware of. Something as essential as logic may not be what we think it is, maybe the human brain cannot conceptualize logic properly, maybe because we believe logic is the way it is we're tricking ourselves into misperceiving it, maybe it's none of that and logic is what we think it is, no one ever can really prove anything about reality, not even the concept that asserts this statement, so there isn't really much of a reason to feel any kind of bad about my imminent death.

It's weird that I can see the truth but I can't actually really accept it and live by it unless I'm not myself.

nice blog post

as much vodka as they'd give me

Veeky Forums may be 60% female. But Veeky Forums is 100% male

>I can't believe this guy made a post explaining himself in a thread where people answer a personal question about themselves

Good point fella, my face sure is red

What counter argument can you even possibly make?
You were fully aware of that and were criticizing my post for being long? Are you seriously policing posts on Veeky Forums for length?
You're just criticizing the little bit at the end that was intended as a discussion starter for the person I was responding to or anyone who has had a similar experience?
That you were just pretending to be retarded?
That this thread is stupid?
You literally don't have any way out of this one

stuffed crust vege lovers with chicken, serving of lasagna, cheesey garlic bread, chianti and plenty of ice cold water

my nigga

I would like a Japanese school girl, roasted in an underground oven the way Hawaiians cook pork, with plenty of lemons and herbs. I think, the citrus of the lemon and the savory, complex flavours of a good set of herbs and spices would balance out the tender sweetness of the meat. This in my opinion would be the best way to cook human. The smaller bits would be fried in butter and served with a cool cucumber yoghurt sauce. Beverage would be mango juice and coconut water- no alcohol because I find it to ruin my taste perception, and I want to fully enjoy my last meal.
For dessert I'd like key lime, pecan pie, strawberry rhubarb crumble and some French macarons.